From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: euthanasia laws
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 11:57:28 +1100
References: <si38ec$78u$1@gioia.aioe.org> <sj0uh7$3d0$1@dont-email.me> <irir1bFlt5iU1@mid.individual.net> <sj2rkj$igp$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irkdiiFnr0U1@mid.individual.net> <sj66bh$1mbf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irnm93Fjnk7U1@mid.individual.net> <sj8c32$1525$1@gioia.aioe.org> <2b2f3d0b-15b0-463f-a5d9-2212dbd3a2dfn@googlegroups.com> <sjat1a$1f9j$2@gioia.aioe.org> <e8295547-1898-4611-93a9-c586d07444c3n@googlegroups.com> <sjduii$40h$1@gioia.aioe.org> <irvi43F4n7nU1@mid.individual.net> <sjgf8v$tht$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is1vuqFj42tU1@mid.individual.net> <sjj47i$6ae$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is4ng1F4mutU1@mid.individual.net> <sjlfsi$1vec$1@gioia.aioe.org> <is76dgFj7gdU2@mid.individual.net> <sjqp35$1afl$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iscf5qFjn0hU2@mid.individual.net> <sjt76v$esn$1@gioia.aioe.org> <isetpmF3j7hU2@mid.individual.net> <sk3j5i$st3$1@gioia.aioe.org> <isll9eFcedrU1@mid.individual.net> <sk8ibv$1eg8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <isq8saF8ru8U1@mid.individual.net> <skag4s$166t$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 00:57 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Nothing has changed.
>>
>> Wrong, as always. All that silly little german parasite gets to
>> do now is rubber stamp what we tell here to rubber stamp.
>>
>>> We still have the same queen.
>>
>> But she has never had any say what so ever on what we do.
>>

> English law cases are still referred to be courts in Australia.

Try that again in english. Even google translate doesn’t do gobbledegook
yet.

> That shows that we are still and English country.

Wrong, as always.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o euthanasia laws

By: Max on Fri, 17 Sep 2021