From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: euthanasia laws
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:54:58 +1100
 by: Max - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 02:54 UTC

On 20/10/2021 1:43 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> Noted that you cant actually provide even a single cite that
>>> substantiates your pig ignorant claim that Liz owns everything
>>> here or in Antarctica either, just a claim by some fuckwit pom.
>
> Ditto.

>>> It isn't. Its actually called freehold.
>
>> "Freehold land (or fee simple) provides people with the most complete
>> form of ownership of that land, in perpetuity."
>
>> https://www.austrade.gov.au/land-tenure/land-tenure/freehold-land
>
> Just because some fool shiny bum claims something...
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freehold_(law)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fee_simple

In NSW it is a fee simple interest. This is what it says on the
certificate of title:

"I certify that the person described in the First Schedule is the
registered proprietor on an estate in fee simple (or such other estate
or interest as set forth in that Schedule) in the land within described
subject to such exceptions, encumberances, interests and entries as
appear in the Second Schedule and to any additional entries in the Folio
of the Register."

https://propertyregistry.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Certificate-of-title-eg-768x432.png

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o euthanasia laws