From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Nurse charged over non-vaccination
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 13:13:19 +1100
References: <iurhfnFouhhU1@mid.individual.net> <2c99d20e-6993-4044-9767-395f5b4b94een@googlegroups.com> <iurlnnFple9U1@mid.individual.net> <nq9hogp97hf2uc3tabqulpg2hmrus680j9@4ax.com> <iurt14Fqun6U1@mid.individual.net> <smargl$qib$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iut5n3F4227U1@mid.individual.net> <smc5dg$1mnd$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iutnigF7i8bU1@mid.individual.net> <smhgkr$6u7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iv3129F7sq2U1@mid.individual.net> <smi47d$efh$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iv3qgeFca4mU1@mid.individual.net> <smkvq5$1jcu$1@gioia.aioe.org> <iv6qaeFtrc6U1@mid.individual.net> <smmu4e$pks$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 02:13 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Copied from the WA legislation website
>>
>> Which says nothing like what you stupidly claimed.

>>> Not in her mind
>>
>> Her mind is completely irrelevant to what she actually did.
>>

> It is part of the common law of this country that a person's intention is
> part of the offence. The person has to have a 'guilty mind'.
>

>>> because she is an anti-vaxxer.

>>> The benefit has to something of value.
>>
>> The legislation says nothing like that.
>>
>>> Personal gratification doesn't count.
>>
>> The legislation says nothing like that.
>>

> You don't get to decide what the legislation means. The courts do.

>>> There is no detriment in her mind
>>
>> Her mind is completely irrelevant to what she actually did.

> It is part of the common law of this country that a person's intention is
> part of the offence. The person has to have a 'guilty mind'.

She clearly does given that she faked the vaccination
and recorded someone else in that practice as having
done the vaccination.

>>> because she is an anti-vaxxer.

>>> Doesn't have to say that. That is how the law works.
>>
>> More of your mindless pig ignorant shit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Nurse charged over non-vaccination

By: Sylvia Else on Mon, 8 Nov 2021

72Sylvia Else