From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Fire stair doors
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:35:18 +1100
References: <ivguliFs0v2U1@mid.individual.net> <ivtj3gFamghU1@mid.individual.net> <j03e2dFe3klU1@mid.individual.net> <j03el0Fe6liU1@mid.individual.net> <j03kkaFf8fqU1@mid.individual.net> <j03n72Ffof9U1@mid.individual.net> <snii01$4oi$1@gioia.aioe.org> <j04me7Flle5U1@mid.individual.net> <snkoar$1fee$1@gioia.aioe.org> <j06b67FjucU1@mid.individual.net> <j06dmrF129dU1@mid.individual.net> <j077foF60o7U1@mid.individual.net> <j07tauFa4dkU1@mid.individual.net> <j0838iFb728U1@mid.individual.net> <j084ecFbd5bU1@mid.individual.net> <j086vgFbrjgU1@mid.individual.net> <snn8j8$7qv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <j091a4FgfobU1@mid.individual.net> <snnjib$8bj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:35 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

Wrong, as always/

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Fire stair doors