From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: May need to buy petrol soon
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:54:53 +1000
<iqll00F398fU1@mid.individual.net> <si4cg5$dvb$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<iqltchF4ra5U1@mid.individual.net> <si4j3i$160k$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<iqm236F5n01U1@mid.individual.net> <si4lks$6ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<iqm5klF6b73U2@mid.individual.net>
<1eo5wp26ganai.5unapy962ms6$.dlg@40tude.net>
<iqn9r0Fd59vU1@mid.individual.net>
<u44i2cblvmbe$.10tdmrhk7zehy$.dlg@40tude.net>
<iqo68bFi28iU5@mid.individual.net>
<1qf7ofjnd9hl6$.1xgdljlo7vsaj.dlg@40tude.net>
<iqqtdmF3j4sU1@mid.individual.net> <si9lpo$8lg$1@dont-email.me>
<ir0bqoF5345U1@mid.individual.net> <hqi6nxhryowt.det0vyik8age.dlg@40tude.net>
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:54 UTC

On 23/09/2021 7:12 am, alvey wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 19:37:27 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

>>> So it doesn't bother you that the fraud is faking his old mans service
>>> record?
>>
>> I don't know whether he is faking anything or not, and neither do you.
>> You're just taking alveys unreliable attempts
>
> "unreliable" eh keith? Please do elaborate.

Because you set off with a result already in mind and just looked for
anything that could possibly support it.

>> at research as true
>> because that is what you want to believe.
>
> Psst. You forgot to put The Frauds idiotic phrase in quotes.
>
>> Basically I don't give a shit
>> whether it's true or not, it doesn't affect me either way one little bit.
>
> Clearly. So, in summary, you don't care about hanging/supporting a lying
> fraud. You'd rather try and attack the people telling the truth about him?
> That about right?

I don't care whether or not noddy is lying, any more that I care about
you and your coteries obsession which verges on mania.

>>> Not much integrity there old boy.
>>
>> As you say, not much integrity in that.
>
> Weird.
>
> Hey Clock! There's a new version of the Indian Rope Trick about.
> The Frauds' enablers can tie themselves in knots with a rope while it
> furiously unravels. Gumps and keith have already mastered it.

So, anybody who ain't with us is against us eh? That is call paranoia.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o May need to buy petrol soon

By: Sylvia Else on Fri, 17 Sep 2021

518Sylvia Else