From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Police Officer of the Year?
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 19:27:06 +1000
<t11fir$1n4p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1i7xmrkdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t12tph$osr$2@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1i80owlmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t13j2n$1qaq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1i9e71wobyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t13o84$13gj$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1i9j6wkibyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t15pbt$19un$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1j5wx0gvbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t2ig3l$1ilv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1j6d0hg2byq249@pvr2.lan>
<t2iqer$kem$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1j6l1rlmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t2j43l$1c3p$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 09:27 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> What they could have done is have 3 cops.

>> They had 2, fuckwit. 3 wouldn't have made any difference
>> and the extra one would have got in the way in that situation.

> No, you would have one cop confronting the man, then the othertwo would
> form a pincer movement, both with different weapons.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never
had a fucking clue. Clearly that didnt work for the pom cops.

> You can never have too many cops

Wrong, as always.

>>> One cop is confronting him, one isaiming a taser at him, the other a
>>> gun.

>> Wouldn't work if he was coming at them with a fucking axe, fuckwit.

> Yes it would because his muscles would go into spasm and he wouldn't be
> able to swing the axe.

Clearly didnt work for the pom cops, fuckwit.

>>> The taser gets fired first, then if that fails,which is unlikely, the
>>> other cop fires the gun.
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about anything at all, ever.
>>
>>> What happened instead was distasterous
>> Nope, by far the best result given that
>> the arsehole was doing a suicide by cop,
>>
>>> and is what happens when people likeyou decide what happens in
>>> policing.

>> I don't decide anything, fuckwit.

> Phil Allison keeps on saying you were a cop.

Yep, he has always been even more of a terminal fuckwit than you.

> There must be some truth to that otherwise he wouldn't keep saying it.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal fuckwit you have always been.

Just because some fuckwit drug crased dole bludger claims something
repeatedly says nothing useful what so ever about how true it is.

I have never ever been a cop and that cop that fucked him
over in Sydney doesn't even have the same full name as I do.

NO ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD
HAS THE SAME FULL NAME AS I DO, FUCKWIT.

I wasnt anywhere near Sydney when he got fucked over
and it is completely trivial to prove that, fuckwit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Police Officer of the Year?

By: Phil Allison on Thu, 17 Mar 2022

46Phil Allison