From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: How to Uninstall ClamXav on Mac
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:12:17 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:12 UTC

On Apr 14, 2022 at 11:54:49 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t39qlp$jh7$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-04-14, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
>> On 2022-04-14, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That is different code than you used before...
>>
>> I didn't give him all the code before, in fact, I still haven't. Here's
>> a bit more that he might find useful:
>>
>> property chosenColors : {}
>> set startingColor to choose color default color {65535, 65535, 65535}
>> set chosenColor to {}
>> repeat with colorItem in startingColor
>> set colorItem to round colorItem / 256
>> copy colorItem to end of chosenColor
>> copy colorItem to end of chosenColors
>> end repeat
>> set the clipboard to "(" & item 1 of chosenColor & "," & item 2 of
>> chosenColor & "," & item 3 of chosenColor & ")"
>> on seeColors(chosenColors)
>> copy "-" to end of chosenColors
>> log chosenColors
>> end seeColors
>> seeColors(chosenColors)
>>
>> He can store colors as many times as he runs it.
>>
>> <https://i.ibb.co/3MMvmQ1/db-picker.png>
>
> A more efficient version (Doh! ;)
>
> property chosenColors : {}
> set startingColor to choose color default color {65535, 65535, 65535}
> repeat with colorItem in startingColor
> set colorItem to round colorItem / 256
> copy colorItem to end of chosenColors
> end repeat
> set the clipboard to "(" & item 1 of chosenColors & "," & item 2 of
> chosenColors & "," & item 3 of chosenColors & ")"
> on seeColors(chosenColors)
> copy "-" to end of chosenColors
> log chosenColors
> end seeColors
> seeColors(chosenColors)

All of this off topic drama from you because I pointed to a simple app I wrote
and showed David what files it "scattered". Amazing. You missed the point
completely on this little game of yours.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: How to Uninstall ClamXav on Mac

By: David Brooks on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

260David Brooks