From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: How to Uninstall ClamXav on Mac
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:07:09 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:07 UTC

Your games continue.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: How to Uninstall ClamXav on Mac

By: David Brooks on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

260David Brooks