QOTD: "It's been Monday all week today."

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism

SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Boeing fails again

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Judge slams Nazi cops

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

1

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o 2 teens sellibrate black histry mumf

By: JeSSe on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o dippy, 1942: "Nazis still attacking London"

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o False claims of "racism" by usual suspects losing it sting

By: JeSSe on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

1

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Houthis still attacking ships

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Xiden ready to start Xombing

By: JeSSe on Fri, 2 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Venezuelan invader [and cop assaulter] flips off the USA with a smirk on his bro

By: JeSSe on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o 3/4 of democrat politicians want illegal 3rd world drunks in the USA

By: JeSSe on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Aztec invaders doing what they do best

By: JeSSe on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Negro statue torn down and burnt

By: JeSSe on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Aztec invaders beat down cops in NYC, spend 10 minutes in jail then walk free

By: JeSSe on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Nine injured after 'corrosive substance' thrown in Clapham, south London

By: TWP on Thu, 1 Feb 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: TWP

o China turns into one big brothel as economy sours

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Man posts video of dad's decapitated head on YouTube

By: TWP on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

2

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Niggress Bolshevik DEI hire sez: "Don't worry, terrorists ! Handouts will resume

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Israel plans for after the genocide

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

6

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Blood stained Bolshevik sued by grieving mother of girl raped & murdered by azte

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Black Bolshevik privilege rears its ugly head again

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Musk gets cancelled

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 26 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Mullahs thrown down gauntlet to senile girl sniffer ?

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o 3,000 UN sponsored palestinian "teachers" greatly approve of veritable bloodbath

By: JeSSe on Wed, 31 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Poor diddums

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Grand Theft Zelensky

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Lovers spat between Bolsheviks & Venezuela

By: JeSSe on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o And you wonder why I call them "Bolsheviks" ?

By: JeSSe on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Nigs being nigs in Bahamas

By: JeSSe on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Another day, another DEI Havard niggress accused of plagiarism

By: JeSSe on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Senile idiot [who can't find his way off a stage by himself] has decided how Ira

By: JeSSe on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Israel's ethnic cleansing half complete

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas' ethnic cleansing half complete

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o UK considering recognising Palestine state, Lord Cameron says

By: TWP on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

4

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o A brexit truth

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o And another brexit bonus

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o An old Arab tradition

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Another brexit bonanza

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Genocide dippy and his heroes

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o It's hardly surprising that a Hitlerite supports other Hitlerites

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 27 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Wow - Dead black soldiers killed by Iran proxy are "military folk" who died "fig

By: JeSSe on Tue, 30 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Another white girl raped & murdered by her chimp ex

By: JeSSe on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Treason much ?

By: JeSSe on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Bolsheviks will be mad now ! 2 of the victims of Iran proxy strike are black !

By: JeSSe on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

2

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o 'The Happy Hippy'(LOL) wants to murder the entire family of a poster he does not

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o dippy plans for after the genocide

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Trump: We are on the brink of World War III

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Famine in Gaza

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

13

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Snopes "Fact-Checkers" Do It Again!

By: JeSSe on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

2

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Shameless Wingnut begs for handouts

By: JeSSe on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

2

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Houthis crushed by US and UK airstrikes

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

9

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o UK set to genocide Palestinians

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Disposable vapes to be banned

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o 'The Happy Hippy' wrote: "How about we start with your wife ?" (Re: Hospice pati

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o 'The Happy Hippy' wrote: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews"

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Mr. "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" lies some more

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hospice patient McConnell urges dementia patient Xiden to strike Iran

By: JeSSe on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

1

1 Month 28 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o "So they killed a few Jews, whats the big deal ? They still have to eat, ya know

By: JeSSe on Mon, 29 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: JeSSe

o Canadian security guard opens fire and throws a Molotov cocktail inside city hal

By: JeSSe on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: JeSSe

o Holocaust Memorial Day

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

2

2 Months ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Senile puppet calls Trump "the sitting president"

By: JeSSe on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: JeSSe

o John Fetterman trolls pro-Palestine protestors by waving huge Israeli flag at mo

By: JeSSe on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: JeSSe

o Knesset member calls for Gazans to be starved

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o More US soldiers killed

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o More Christian child sex abuse revealed

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Ukraine would win war faster if it could fire British weapons into Russia

By: TWP on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

1

2 Months ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o WTC video of plane hitting the South Tower

By: TWP on Sun, 28 Jan 2024

0

2 Months ago

By: TWP

o Kings Paki ambassador of anti violence is caught, well ,,, Being violent

By: JeSSe on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: JeSSe

o Stroke made Fetterman grow a brain ??

By: JeSSe on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Nigs suing Chimpcago over Bolshevik sponsored invaders

By: JeSSe on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: JeSSe

o Another US failure

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Houthis take aim at the US

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The best of British

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

5

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: JeSSe

o In the news: more anti-Hamas demonstrations in Gaza

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o US defunds UNRWA

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

4

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o It didn't start in 2023: Hamas fires rockets from a hospital, 2014

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o In case I missed it: did dippy ever explain why he claimed that George Santos is

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Question to the Hamas/Jihad representative in this forum: why did your heroes bu

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Loser Trump loses again

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Hamas hostage: 83 years old, helped Palestinians receive medical treatment in Is

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 1 Day ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Dismantling diversity

By: JeSSe on Sat, 27 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o A brief reminder: the facts, who started it, and why it's going on

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel slams ICJ

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o UNRWA sacks 12 employees involved in Oct 7 massacre

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o China leans on crazy Iran cockroaches to restrain even crazier Houthi cockroache

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Smith suffocated -- but no bloodbath!

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Smith suffocated

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Murderer thinks about "humanity" as he chokes on nitrogen

By: JeSSe on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 2 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Putrid visits occupied Königsberg

By: JeSSe on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o I stand with Texas

By: JeSSe on Fri, 26 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o "Veritable bloodbath of dead Jews" video released

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Tricky Nikki loses big financial donors, they tell her to quit

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Einstein

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

3

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Ukraine screws up

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Niggas 4 Trump

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Why dem stores in our hood keep closin n shit ? Dats raycist !

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Ukraine sez

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Pavlov

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Finland slams Israel - Enough is enough

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The wheels of a Boeing go round and round

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Trump already risking Israel and Ukraine

By: The Happy Hippy on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The best of British: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if yo

By: Loose Cannon on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Texas National Guard puts up MORE razor wire Shelby Park in Eagle Pass - after S

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

3

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Readying us for war

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 3 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Israel's biggest lies

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

4

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Wingnut MURDERER Baldwin DEMANDS a quick trial

By: JeSSe on Thu, 25 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Wingnuts openly bragging about supporting Tricky Nikki in an attempt to cause el

By: JeSSe on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

3

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Denying election results bad ?

By: JeSSe on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o More and more Gazans are fed up with the crazy Hamas cockroaches -- and are will

By: Loose Cannon on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o UK and US caught in a trap

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

5

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Another day, another Hamas war crime

By: Loose Cannon on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Another day, another war crime

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Biden interrupted

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Trump wins [again]

By: JeSSe on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

2

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Iraq slams US air strikes

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Ukraine's mobilization slammed as unconstitutional

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Russian plane crash

By: The Happy Hippy on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 4 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Extreme racist wingnut niggress defends hardcore gay porno in schools

By: JeSSe on Wed, 24 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Proud to be a Palestinian, proud to be an Arab: the mental state which many in t

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel punishing those who refuse to serve in the Army, just like any other nati

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel punishing those who won't murder innocent people

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o dippy's biggest lies

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o The Christians which genocide dippy shits on

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel's biggest lies

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o What river? What sea? The shitheads STILL don't have a clue

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o "Free Palestine" rabble deface posters of abducted Israelis, including a baby

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o "The Happy Hippy" believes children are "fair game" because of something their p

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o US set to execute by suffocation

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel killing her own now

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Sunak claims self defense

By: The Happy Hippy on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o The REAL mountain of dead babies(tm), which dippy shits on

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o OUUUUCH! Royal Navy hilite film

By: Loose Cannon on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 5 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza -

By: JeSSe on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: TWP

o Mass murdaer on da lose, 7 kilt daid, dey gawn, filt fulla holes

By: JeSSe on Tue, 23 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Boris Johnson says: "The World Needs Trump"

By: JeSSe on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

4

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Sunak builds his own dead baby mountain

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o YO, dippy forgot to bitch and whine about this! UK universities going down the d

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o The REAL dead babies, which dippy shits on

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Some REAL theft of antiquities

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Another war crime - Israel's blatant artefact theft

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o dippy is fucked again (Re: Israeli fascists attacking opponents of murder)

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Gaza babies

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israeli fascists attacking opponents of murder

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Another dead bay gets buried

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Situation in Gaza '"could not be worse"

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Some of the civilian hostages abducted by the State of Gaza, during the genocida

By: I can deliver you a on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: I can deliver you a

o Israelis storm Knesset

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Britain Is Much Worse Off Than It Understands

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o How the U.K. Became One of the Poorest Countries in Western Europe

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Breaking another record: plain old crime in England and Wales from 2002/03 to 20

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Number of cruelty to children/young persons offences recorded in England and Wal

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o UK children miserable, depressed

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Trump : Whale Oil Beef Hooked

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Boeing faces another safety alert

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Senile idiot goes for presidency

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The DeSantis obituary

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The decline of DeSantis

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o UK jumps on the 'prepare for war' band wagon

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas's murders utterly unacceptable: UN Secretary-General

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Another day, another Hamas war crime

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas rejects peace deal, declares it will repeat Oct. 7 attack again and again

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas murders American citizen

By: Loose Cannon on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Israel's murders 'utterly unacceptable'

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Another day, another Israeli war crime

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Netanyahu rejects peace deal, continues ethnic cleansing

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Israel murders American citizen

By: The Happy Hippy on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 6 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Netanyahu reminds America she is Israel's bitch

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

2

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Just google it

By: JeSSe on Mon, 22 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Americans suffer brain injuries

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas supports ethnic cleansing, genocide

By: Loose Cannon on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o DemocRATS voting for Naughty Nikki in droves

By: JeSSe on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Israel ethnically cleansing Armenian Christians

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Bolton supports ethnic cleansing, genocide by proxy

By: The Happy Hippy on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Swedish PM says integration of immigrants has failed, fueled gang crime

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

2

2 Months 7 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o 5 hamas terrorists allow themselves to be captured by mother of 4

By: JeSSe on Sun, 21 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Murderer Baldwin hires hot shot attorney

By: JeSSe on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

3

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Huge 'race-fueled' brawl at Minneapolis school

By: JeSSe on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Support for Netanyahu and Likud collapsing

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o UK slams Netanyahu

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Airbus surges ahead of Boeing

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o AfD's ethnic cleansing plan

By: The Happy Hippy on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

2

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o More numbers: Black percentage of the population vs. murder rate

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Sharp Uptick in Violent Crime Committed by Migrants Against Germans

By: Loose Cannon on Sat, 20 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Civilians in the West should prepare for 'all-out war' with Russia, NATO officia

By: TWP on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

4

2 Months 8 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Can a loose bimbo who cheated on her husband multiple times be trusted ?

By: JeSSe on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Alec Baldwin witch hunt revives itself

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

3

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o DEI negro requested to explain why he broke the chain of command for over a week

By: JeSSe on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o In his own words: the Hamas whore and little Hitlerite, "Happy Hippy", who dream

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Hamas vows its baby killing slaughter will continue

By: Loose Cannon on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Skillful Airbus pilot makes perfect landing ,,,

By: JeSSe on Thu, 18 Jan 2024

6

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Eisenkot calls Netanyahu a liar

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Netanyahu vows his baby killing slaughter will continue

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o The lost dead baby generation

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Another Boeing emergency landing

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Israel wiped off the map

By: JeSSe on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Dementia patient slurps down ice cream, then claims to have just had a picture t

By: JeSSe on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Chinese scientists 'create' a mutant coronavirus strain that attacks the BRAIN a

By: JeSSe on Wed, 17 Jan 2024

7

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Britain's own dead baby plans

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 9 Days ago

By: Loose Cannon

o Genocide Joe - America's impotence writ large

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 10 Days ago

By: JeSSe

o Zelensky's begging for money again

By: The Happy Hippy on Fri, 19 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 10 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Ouch ! NetanyahJoo snaps at [puppet] Xiden, tells him to butt out of Israelis bu

By: JeSSe on Thu, 18 Jan 2024

1

2 Months 10 Days ago

By: The Happy Hippy

o Mexican kids killed by mexican, mexican cops stand by and do nothing, parents an

By: JeSSe on Thu, 18 Jan 2024

0

2 Months 10 Days ago

By: JeSSe