I am having FUN... I wonder if it's NET FUN or GROSS FUN?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket

Pages:1234567891011
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Covertly CIA CONTROLLED Amrikkkan PUSSY MSM is SHIT SCARED of TALKING

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Forthcoming international tours

By: Robert Henderson on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: max.it

o Coach V Captain

By: max.it on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Richard

o 2022 Cricket Moments

By: max.it on Sun, 1 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: max.it

o Azeem Rafiq: Hate crime inquiry

By: max.it on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

12

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: max.it

o Rishabh Pant in car crash

By: max.it on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

8

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o HOW I DARED THE ENTIRE Amrikkkan MSM TO REPORT and TALK ABOUT MY

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 31 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o "That's just absolutely taking the mickey,"

By: max.it on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: max.it

o My body and brain are FULL of these MIND CONTROL NANOSWARMS, NANOBOTS

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

52

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Dryes

o Mitchell Starc on de Bruyn's backing up: 'Absolutely taking the

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Real fast scoring

By: Hamish Laws on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Adrian

o UK & India celebrating

By: Hamish Laws on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o Happy Birthday

By: max.it on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

8

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Hamish Laws

o Aluminium Bat

By: wlsut...@gmail.com on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: wlsut...@gmail.com

o I TOLD the COCK SUCKING CONFUSED GENDER CIA NSA FBI DHS TRANNIES n DRAG QUEENS i

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: J D Young

o WTF are RSA doing?

By: Hamish Laws on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o Club cricketers facing Rashid

By: Richard Dixon on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o Pakistan whitewashed.

By: steve hague on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

30

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: John Hall

o People of Indian origin playing/played for England, WI, SA, Aus and

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 26 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Warner's Manager James Erskine revealed that two CA executives gave a

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Is Rishabh Pant the GWOAT?

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

10

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o 250 and 150 in the same FC match

By: David North on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: David North

o England Test squad v NZ:

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Sam Curran most expensive IPL player ever so far sold to Punjab Kings

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o I am the ONLY person on the planet who EXPLAINED the Entire Spectrum

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Has any county ever had ....

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

29

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Scientists warn of a new type of advertising: MANIPULATING YOUR

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o England ODI squad vSA

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Aus vs SA Brisbane test pitch should get AVERAGE rating from ICC

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 18 Dec 2022

19

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Hamish Laws

o Gabba pitch

By: Hamish Laws on Sat, 17 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: wlsut...@gmail.com

o Rehan Ahmed to become youngest man to play for England

By: max.it on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

67

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o Cricket fans who were remotely programmed by the EVIL US UK Govt CIA

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o A Christmas message

By: mike on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

11

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: steve hague

o I TURNED FBI CIA NSA DHS DOJ DNI DIA MI6 MI5 agents into CONFUSED

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Why is Rehan Ahmed held back by Stokes for so long?

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

15

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o England -Pakistan averages

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Most Test 6s

By: jack fredricks on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: David North

o EXAMPLE OF DISGUSTINGLY DUMB, IGNORANT AND REPULSIVE MAINSTREAM

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 20 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Re: WEF declares God is Dead, and have plans to DEPOPULATE, TORTURE

By: Hamish Laws on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Karachi time

By: mike on Sat, 17 Dec 2022

18

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: John Hall

o Brook better make a big score now

By: Hamish Laws on Sun, 18 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o Pak vs England, Test 3, Day 2

By: jack fredricks on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o Has Crawley blown his chance?

By: Hamish Laws on Sat, 17 Dec 2022

7

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Centuries in first 3 away Tests

By: David North on Sun, 18 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o Sydney Thunder ALL OUT for 15 in 5.5 overs

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o rubi rose onlyfans

By: Mary James on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: max.it

o Anderson's career

By: Richard Dixon on Tue, 13 Dec 2022

64

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Most expensive 10 for

By: mike on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o reddit cricket

By: alvey on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: alvey

o Sean Udel has Parkinson's

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths INFORMED me that I should SPREAD "MY

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Another bright opening

By: Mike Holmans on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

34

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Third Umpire Joe Wilson CHEATED and gave Saud out

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Ben Stokes

By: steve hague on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: John Hall

o Why are Super Over runs not credited to batters?

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Toby Briggs

o Comments on Englands win

By: mike on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Post-war left-arm spinners

By: Richard Dixon on Sat, 10 Dec 2022

31

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o England slogging today risks losing the second Test

By: Robert Henderson on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

20

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Steve 'The Stooge' Smith

By: alvey on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o Lara facing Rashid Khan

By: Hamish Laws on Sun, 11 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mike

o Space reserved for moaning about English cricket

By: Richard Dixon on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

15

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Two declarations

By: max.it on Sat, 10 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o English spinners under the age of 30 ....

By: Robert Henderson on Sat, 3 Dec 2022

10

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: John Hall

o Here's a question for the group

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

37

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Duckett's Not Out DRS

By: jack fredricks on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

8

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o You ever hear of the Human Meat Project? - Wacko Western White RACE

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o This is what will happen to Lunatic Racistfuck Robert Henderson soon

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 2nd test Multan

By: mike on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

11

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Stat Trivia

By: mike on Tue, 6 Dec 2022

13

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: max.it

o Brighter cricket at last

By: max.it on Tue, 6 Dec 2022

8

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Final session nail-biter

By: Richard Dixon on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

17

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o One the best?

By: mike on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

13

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o One of the best?

By: mike on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: max.it

o 1st test Rawalpindi

By: mike on Wed, 30 Nov 2022

34

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o EVIL Amrikkka and Britian are RUN by SHADOW US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS -

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Modern bat-wavy fast-scoring techniques

By: Richard Dixon on Thu, 1 Dec 2022

50

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Wowza

By: Dryes on Mon, 5 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Hamish Laws

o Shit Mankad law post #13442

By: jack fredricks on Mon, 21 Nov 2022

80

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o Not sure IF England did the right thing setting Pak just 343 Target

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 4 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Re: Britain STOLE their land to plant tea. Now they want it back

By: Robert Henderson on Sat, 3 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o A selection to delight a village idiot

By: Mike Holmans on Wed, 23 Nov 2022

21

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Farbrace new Sussex Coach

By: Toby Briggs on Fri, 2 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Toby Briggs

o Stat Q

By: mike on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

5

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mike

o The reward for winning

By: mike on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

23

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mike

o 1st Test Rawalpindi

By: mike on Wed, 30 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mike

o KAUFEN NEMBUTAL NATRIUM PENTOBARBITAL

By: Pentobarbital on Tue, 29 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Pentobarbital

o The Hundred: Money all is about money

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 28 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o 7 sixes in an over!

By: mike on Mon, 28 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: max.it

o The evolution of "mankad"

By: Mike Holmans on Sun, 27 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Joe Root

By: max.it on Sat, 26 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Anybody know IF there is a minimum distance rule for a cricket field

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 26 Nov 2022

14

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o I compiled this post on 10-22-22 at 4:41 AM that I will bet my money on England

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

38

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o Cricketers painting sale to US blocked because of i

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 25 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Re: 'Western Values' Are A Big Jerk-Off Fantasy: Notes From The Edge

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 22 Nov 2022

11

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o I told ya, EVERYTHING about the WEST is FAKE and DECEPTION

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 22 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Largest margin of victory in a List A match

By: David North on Mon, 21 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o Jeremy Lloyds dead 68

By: max.it on Mon, 21 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Why no "third-place final" in cricket?

By: HVS on Sat, 12 Nov 2022

26

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o OT the Other World Cup

By: mike on Mon, 21 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: mike

o A good reason for the British cricket team to boycott the Irish

By: Andrew Smith on Fri, 18 Nov 2022

20

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Racist Guardian again LUMPED India, SA and Pak Super 12 T20 matches

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 7 Nov 2022

39

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: David North

o Cost of living and cricket teas

By: max.it on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: max.it

o Re: EVIL filthy US Govt CIA NSA PSYCHOPATHS "BLACKMAIL" Germany,

By: Andrew Smith on Sat, 19 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Maxwell out of the Aus Eng series

By: max.it on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

13

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: David North

o The mixed action

By: max.it on Fri, 18 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o Yorkshire racism case set to be postponed

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 18 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o EVIL Shadow US Govt Illuminati, Syndicate, Deep State Secret Society

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 17 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Boycott Indian Team

By: Andrew Smith on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Third Reason to Shun the Indian Cricket Team

By: Andrew Smith on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Fifth Reason to Boycott the Indian Cricket Team

By: Andrew Smith on Thu, 17 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Fourth Reason to Boycott the Indian cricket team

By: Andrew Smith on Wed, 16 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The India Pakistan jury

By: max.it on Wed, 9 Nov 2022

31

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Andrew Smith

o Stokes the greatest ever

By: Mike Holmans on Mon, 14 Nov 2022

7

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Azeem Rafiq accused of exposing himself to women

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Re: How CIA deceives, manipulates and propagandizes american public

By: Andrew Smith on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Andrew Smith

o Bill Pollock (tsp2opt@gmail.com) aka Andrew Smith aka Muriel Mckay RAN AWAY LIKE

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Will Smeed: 'Why I'm giving up first-class cricket at 21'

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 15 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Pakistani origin Rashid and Moeen Ali part of England's 2022 T20

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

8

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: alvey

o Sth Aust Has A Genuine Mystery Bowler

By: alvey on Sat, 12 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Unbelievable!

By: mike on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

20

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: mike

o Broadcasters

By: max.it on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o T20 Final

By: steve hague on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

6

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: steve hague

o Indians are celebrating England Win with firecrackers

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o T20 World Cup - England won by 5 wickets (with 6 balls remaining)

By: Robert Henderson on Sun, 13 Nov 2022

2

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o Directed energy weapons

By: Russell Hannum on Sat, 12 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Russell Hannum

o Barbaric Atrocities on Australian Woman by South Asian pervert

By: Andrew Smith on Sat, 12 Nov 2022

3

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o T20 Semi Finals

By: mike on Wed, 9 Nov 2022

5

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Hasaranga

By: Mike Holmans on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o Re: Barbaric Atrocities on Indian Women and India by British During

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 2nd T20 WC Semi-Final England won by 10 wickets (with 24 balls remaining)

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o NZ v Pakistan - Pakistan won by 7 wickets (with 5 balls remaining)

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 9 Nov 2022

6

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Congratulations England for making 2022 T20 Finals

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 10 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o ECB should take their punishment with dignity and allow vote

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 8 Nov 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: jack fredricks

o I can help Indian team with TEAM SELECTIONS and IMPROVISATIONAL

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 6 Nov 2022

19

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Azeem Rafiq racism hearing: open or closed hearing ?

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 8 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Dravid, Rohit and Virat Kohli give up business class so

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 8 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The biggest shock so far?

By: John Hall on Sun, 6 Nov 2022

11

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: John Hall

o Yorkshire racism hearings to be held in public

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 3 Nov 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o T20 World Cup

By: mike on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

69

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The tiny number of whites required to rule the Raj

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 25 Oct 2022

29

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o England beat Sri but make a meal of it

By: Robert Henderson on Sat, 5 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o 2022 T20 World Cup Semis Match ups

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 5 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 04:00 Ire V NZ

By: max.it on Thu, 3 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o Imran Khan shot in 'assassination attempt'

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 3 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o The absurd response of TMS to Ireland's "win" over England

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 31 Oct 2022

16

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Early WC T20 games

By: Richard Dixon on Mon, 17 Oct 2022

15

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: David North

o England beat NZ

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 1 Nov 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o AUKUS: A US Trojan Horse undermining Australia?s sovereignty

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 29 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 'To hell with the spirit of the game' - Hardik unfussed about

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 29 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o England is out of T20 World Cup - Semifinalists will be NZ Aus India

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 29 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Fuck political correctness, life sentences for grooming gangs and

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 29 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o WHY DID ICC organize 2022 T20 world cup in Australian Rainy Season?

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Fri, 28 Oct 2022

6

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: John Hall

o What did the Romans er British ever do for us?

By: Robert Henderson on Thu, 27 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Slavishness of Indian cricket teams - Greg Chappell

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 27 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Australia is the HAPPIEST in Ireland beating England

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

12

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Nasti Chestikov

o Rishi Sunak about to become UK PM - Robert Henderson suffers INFINITE

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 24 Oct 2022

16

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Woakes

By: Mike Holmans on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

6

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Only Way England can make semis is by beating NZ, big

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 26 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 05:00 It's a bit too early

By: max.it on Tue, 25 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o The dangers of modern fielding

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

44

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o T20 World Cup: Ben Stokes says boundary sponges should be smaller after Reece To

By: max.it on Fri, 21 Oct 2022

9

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Australia hanging by a thread to make T20 World Cup Finals

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 24 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o When Kohli soared, and 90,293 people roared - oh, there's never been

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

4

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Gap between fixtures T20WC

By: max.it on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o How the British impoverished India

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Fri, 21 Oct 2022

12

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Re: Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered

By: Robert Henderson on Tue, 27 Sep 2022

13

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Peter Della Penna TEACHING England Women HOW TO PLAY CRICKET "FAIR"

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Drama at the death - a ball-by-ball account of a cracking finish at

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 23 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 2023 ODI India Pakistan

By: max.it on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

12

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Travis Basevi, the architect of StatsGuru and one of Cricinfo's

By: Venkat Bhatti on Fri, 21 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: max.it

o Lions squad for UAE

By: mike on Thu, 20 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 5 Months ago

By: Richard Dixon

o MI6 Overthrew of Iran's Democracy

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Remote control of brain activity with heated nanoparticles

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Thu, 13 Oct 2022

13

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o I hope those missiles INCINERATE the Kiev Buildings housing the EVIL

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 17 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o England vs Pakistan tests

By: mike on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

20

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: max.it

o Putin on the EVIL COLONIAL WESTERN THIEVES and his anti-colonial

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sun, 16 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o 'You can't fully run away from where you come'

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

5

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Yorkshire racism inquiry in crisis with key witness 'spooked'

By: Robert Henderson on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o I am the ONLY American who "PUBLICLY HUMILIATED" the EVIL CIA NSA MI6

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o You Needed to Know America's Ugly Truth

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 15 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The most interesting cricket tour you've never heard of

By: Rodney Ulyate on Fri, 14 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Briming with optimism

By: max.it on Thu, 13 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o When Indian Christians sold Hindus as slaves to European colonizers

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

7

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Obstructing the field

By: mike on Sun, 9 Oct 2022

29

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Andrew Smith

o Sam Curran: England would appeal for obstruction in the World Cup

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Wed, 12 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The ECB Championship proposal is a dogs's dinner

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

10

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Mike Holmans

o Former FBI Agent Terry Albury is a Conscientious Whistleblower

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Tue, 11 Oct 2022

2

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Strauss' review will kill county cricket – it must

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: David North

o Azeem Rafiq reprimanded

By: max.it on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

3

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: max.it

o James Taylor coaching

By: max.it on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: mike

o Memories of the 1950s

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Which of the minor counties could stepo up to FC cricket

By: Robert Henderson on Mon, 10 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Final Championship stats 2022

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 30 Sep 2022

45

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: David North

o OT. Heat pumps

By: max.it on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

1

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o The BBC-to-NATO Pipeline: How the British State Broadcaster Serves

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Sat, 8 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o The Liberal Bigot

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 5 Oct 2022

14

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

o Fantasy Fives

By: John Hall on Thu, 6 Oct 2022

11

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: David North

o A guide to the liberal Bigfoot

By: Robert Henderson on Wed, 5 Oct 2022

15

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: max.it

o The next stage of England's winter tour - October

By: Robert Henderson on Fri, 7 Oct 2022

0

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: Robert Henderson

o Directed Energy Weapons Used to torture American Citizens

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist on Mon, 3 Oct 2022

15

1 Year 6 Months ago

By: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist

Pages:1234567891011