MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can live without it. -- from Lars Wirzenius' .sig

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

SubjectAuthor
* Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'Don Stockbauer
`* Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'olcott
[...]

Pages:123456
Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<ae309648-5c96-4c75-a4f8-9b9439a54de8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8481&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8481

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 02:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
<6608ce12-c7e6-436e-abab-e4e4aadc7b75@googlegroups.com> <6e5c7c24-e2c6-40cc-a0c0-3eb86a337878@googlegroups.com>
<ffca911f-600c-4687-af98-02428ca8dfaf@googlegroups.com> <de57c5bc-8d3c-4a0c-98dd-fb8eb03f6c22@googlegroups.com>
<0c393e1b-2201-4598-9935-f93a83b27fae@googlegroups.com> <2fe978e8-3839-45f6-82d7-53ab466a4f9d@googlegroups.com>
<a62d92dd-a83e-40bd-94d0-7e6a66ce1152@googlegroups.com> <9cef8381-0815-4b9b-8729-73d4d9fcf2d9@googlegroups.com>
<fa88733c-c466-49be-ad6d-fceab2acf36b@googlegroups.com> <f565892c-969d-40f4-b998-c1b5a1c80909@googlegroups.com>
<164cc29a-1b24-4362-bcd5-defa7fcc2fc4@googlegroups.com> <a055905e-26fc-4205-87c5-df79f505a408@googlegroups.com>
<9e6c86a0-0737-4311-8b13-4db86facddc3@googlegroups.com> <f68fc924-6d82-4590-b328-ac44ec62d6een@googlegroups.com>
<f752f906-9527-4ad4-8b78-159344e8866dn@googlegroups.com> <fvydnYJaPMBT36L_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<0cc09f76-34a0-485c-91a6-05b32b07e68an@googlegroups.com> <79aca3f4-9b57-4fe5-9624-25d1e44ce336n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:52 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 4:30:42 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 6:55:05 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > > I would not try to make them.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> > >
> > > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > > Arthur Schopenhauer
> >
> > If only I hadn't asked about your children ; we'd all be shitting in tall cotton right about now.
> how would you like to start communicating by email now you had gone to hand written letters a few years back but gosh that's $1.20 a message and it takes so long see if we had been communicating by email we still be together that's because when I defended myself about compromising your children's identity you went right back to the old method of attacking me on comp AI philosophy then I attack you back then we deleted all those postings which is traditional with us and basically we went into a former state of unfriendliness but if you had just wanted to do email we could have resolved the problem fast but actually I tell you what I'm a little bit reluctant to deal with anyone on the Internet because the Internet is a hall of mirrors it's like the old wild wild West you can't trust anything on it the person you're talking to they might actually be an Iranian circus midget for all I know if only you had just lived across the fence here over in Conti's we could've dated and formed a relationship so let me ask you this does it help you for me to go over things like this? Why do I even ask? The way one person gets rid of another person is to never communicate with them again I mean to get a friend back after throwing them away would mean going out to the city's landfill and looking for them

Way back when I suggested that you come over here and we actually meet in person and you kept saying that someone stole your passport and you kept saying that for like 15 years but it seems like that you could've gotten another passport in that amount of time somehow and come over here and like you could move over across the fence over in Connies land but I do remember one thing you said way back you said sit down what if I move over there and we find out we don't like one another and that's very possible I think we've kind of proved that here lately due to this thing about the identity of your children so I was also going to ask you this is all very complicated do you know any way to get around the fact that the Internet is a hall of mirrors and cannot be trusted for anything except maybe to send a simple file from one person to another is there anyway to make it actually useful for people so that when you use the Internet you don't immediately think of being cheated in deceived and but the crazy thing is is the Internet is the way to globalbrain Roxanne and creator of heaven for us here on earth so we have both being deceived in achieving heaven do you have any thoughts on that?
I was also wondering and I've never been able to resolve this is that at one point we were actually chatting on Yahoo which is gosh like 1 million light years away from sending handwritten letters in sophistication but anyway we were chatting on yahoo and there was the dental hygienist up in Cuero whose name I won't mention and she he and I were chatting and she saw me in first cafeteria and she decided she didn't like my luxe but we we kept on chatting and the thing that poses me and everything is the fact that at one point you became furious somehow you had found out that I was chatting with her on Yahoo! Chad and I could never quite figure out how you found out that I was chatting with her on yahoo chat that should be impossible for you to find that out so could you say a little bit about that please?

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<c424e0d2-e7b9-4ce6-bb2e-292546913762n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8482&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8482

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:17:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:17 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 4:52:24 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> [...]
> I was also wondering and I've never been able to resolve this is that at one point we were actually chatting on Yahoo which is gosh like 1 million light years away from sending handwritten letters in sophistication but anyway we were chatting on yahoo and there was the dental hygienist up in Cuero whose name I won't mention and she he and I were chatting and she saw me in first cafeteria and she decided she didn't like my luxe but we we kept on chatting and the thing that poses me and everything is the fact that at one point you became furious somehow you had found out that I was chatting with her on Yahoo! Chad and I could never quite figure out how you found out that I was chatting with her on yahoo chat that should be impossible for you to find that out so could you say a little bit about that please?

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<a2d7c327-de80-4870-aa42-fe5e6193837fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8483&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8483

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 08:18:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:18 UTC

> [...]
> I was also wondering and I've never been able to resolve this is that at one point we were actually chatting on Yahoo which is gosh like 1 million light years away from sending handwritten letters in sophistication but anyway we were chatting on yahoo and there was the dental hygienist up in Cuero whose name I won't mention and she he and I were chatting and she saw me in first cafeteria and she decided she didn't like my luxe but we we kept on chatting and the thing that poses me and everything is the fact that at one point you became furious somehow you had found out that I was chatting with her on Yahoo! Chad and I could never quite figure out how you found out that I was chatting with her on yahoo chat that should be impossible for you to find that out so could you say a little bit about that please?

i'm really sorry about this see if we only live next to each other we could've got some type of relationship going because I wouldn't know you're a real person but over the Internet anybody can fake anything it's really sickening I mean really nowadays your best bet is just to never get anywhere near the Internet because you just know you'll be lied to and cheated on in Stockton probably eventually murdered because of the Internet so messages deal with real people who live next-door to you

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<3aa5b764-d492-4225-ae51-808524a86492n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8484&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8484

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
<ae309648-5c96-4c75-a4f8-9b9439a54de8n@googlegroups.com> <a2d7c327-de80-4870-aa42-fe5e6193837fn@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:00 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10:19:03 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> [...]
> i'm really sorry about this see if we only live next to each other we could've got some type of relationship going because I wouldn't know you're a real person but over the Internet anybody can fake anything it's really sickening I mean really nowadays your best bet is just to never get anywhere near the Internet because you just know you'll be lied to and cheated on in Stockton probably eventually murdered because of the Internet so messages deal with real people who live next-door to you

what we can do is just start over again I'll pretend that I never sent any questions to you about your children and we can just press on from there I know that'll work the only trouble is no one in the history of humanity stretching back millions of years has ever done that actually forgiven and forgotten and go back to the farm appointment start it over it's just doesn't happen so to hell with that idea

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<fb1548ac-ce2f-428a-bea8-2c8267e2b7afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8486&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8486

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 04:13 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<4fec0f6a-5fd5-4867-a566-9ca1ff241290n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8488&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8488

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 06:12 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 11:13:41 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument

Relationships are like mathematical trap door functions very easy to destroy very hard to create

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<63212455-5da5-4f22-a307-e3117bc5e3a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8489&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8489

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
<fb1548ac-ce2f-428a-bea8-2c8267e2b7afn@googlegroups.com> <4fec0f6a-5fd5-4867-a566-9ca1ff241290n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 06:15 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:13:00 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 11:13:41 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> Relationships are like mathematical trap door functions very easy to destroy very hard to create

It's very hard to create a relationship over the Internet because you never know when the person you're dealing with is a complete fake if you deal only with the girl next door you can be sure that she's not a fake

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<c3860f58-6810-4a99-b022-07b9c8711dcbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8490&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8490

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 06:24 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:15:25 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:13:00 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > Relationships are like mathematical trap door functions very easy to destroy very hard to create
> It's very hard to create a relationship over the Internet because you never know when the person you're dealing with is a complete fake if you deal only with the girl next door you can be sure that she's not a fake
Chanel after 15 years of being unsure who's really at the end of the other end of the communications link now I can be sure : it will be nobody

You're nobody call to Day you nobody called today you're nobody called today she hung up when I asked her name what does she think she's beingclever???

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<84b47d16-bcb0-40c8-8586-6abe9a3aa252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8491&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8491

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 05:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
<63212455-5da5-4f22-a307-e3117bc5e3a5n@googlegroups.com> <c3860f58-6810-4a99-b022-07b9c8711dcbn@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:31 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:24:19 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:15:25 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Relationships are like mathematical trap door functions very easy to destroy very hard to create
> > It's very hard to create a relationship over the Internet because you never know when the person you're dealing with is a complete fake if you deal only with the girl next door you can be sure that she's not a fake
> Chanel after 15 years of being unsure who's really at the end of the other end of the communications link now I can be sure : it will be nobody
>
> You're nobody call to Day you nobody called today you're nobody called today she hung up when I asked her name what does she think she's beingclever???
it's so hopeless when two people have a relationship and they dissociate you might as well just go onto the next person because those two people will never get back together the analogy I like to use is that of a wine glass if you drop it in brick and it breaks into 1000 pieces there's no fixing it you just sweep up the remains and go get a new wine glass it's so sad often times the two people dissociate over something really minor but then relationships are like a trap door mathematical function very easy to destroy but very hard to form so what happens is if one person is that is one person of the two is very despondent over the relationship being destroyed then they had this just not dwell on it because they'll just worry themselves to an ulcer better to just go out and find somebody else it's really sad basically what it is humans are not the toolmaking animal there is a gameplaying animal

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<6e4d5f18-6a93-4ad0-b0a2-e1d92d6f75f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8492&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8492

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 11:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:29 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 7:31:43 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:24:19 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > It's very hard to create a relationship over the Internet because you never know when the person you're dealing with is a complete fake if you deal only with the girl next door you can be sure that she's not a fake
> > Chanel after 15 years of being unsure who's really at the end of the other end of the communications link now I can be sure : it will be nobody
> >
> > You're nobody call to Day you nobody called today you're nobody called today she hung up when I asked her name what does she think she's beingclever???
> it's so hopeless when two people have a relationship and they dissociate you might as well just go onto the next person because those two people will never get back together the analogy I like to use is that of a wine glass if you drop it in brick and it breaks into 1000 pieces there's no fixing it you just sweep up the remains and go get a new wine glass it's so sad often times the two people dissociate over something really minor but then relationships are like a trap door mathematical function very easy to destroy but very hard to form so what happens is if one person is that is one person of the two is very despondent over the relationship being destroyed then they had this just not dwell on it because they'll just worry themselves to an ulcer better to just go out and find somebody else it's really sad basically what it is humans are not the toolmaking animal there is a gameplaying animal

i'm so sorry about this i Should've watched what I said better the damage is done when one relationship partner irritates the other relationship partner and that partner heads for the hills there's almost nothing that can be done about it so just move on to another relationship partner it's really kind of sad we'll be harvesting the counter in a little while

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<062b8e6d-4d06-4108-ae02-67af03ebb7ebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8497&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8497

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 20:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
<84b47d16-bcb0-40c8-8586-6abe9a3aa252n@googlegroups.com> <6e4d5f18-6a93-4ad0-b0a2-e1d92d6f75f2n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 03:56 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:29:28 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 7:31:43 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Chanel after 15 years of being unsure who's really at the end of the other end of the communications link now I can be sure : it will be nobody
> > >
> > > You're nobody call to Day you nobody called today you're nobody called today she hung up when I asked her name what does she think she's beingclever???
> > it's so hopeless when two people have a relationship and they dissociate you might as well just go onto the next person because those two people will never get back together the analogy I like to use is that of a wine glass if you drop it in brick and it breaks into 1000 pieces there's no fixing it you just sweep up the remains and go get a new wine glass it's so sad often times the two people dissociate over something really minor but then relationships are like a trap door mathematical function very easy to destroy but very hard to form so what happens is if one person is that is one person of the two is very despondent over the relationship being destroyed then they had this just not dwell on it because they'll just worry themselves to an ulcer better to just go out and find somebody else it's really sad basically what it is humans are not the toolmaking animal there is a gameplaying animal
> i'm so sorry about this i Should've watched what I said better the damage is done when one relationship partner irritates the other relationship partner and that partner heads for the hills there's almost nothing that can be done about it so just move on to another relationship partner it's really kind of sad we'll be harvesting the counter in a little while

Isn't it ironic that you say something do your conversational partner which is absolutely inconsequential never needed to be said and then it gets misinterpreted by your conversational partner and it destroys the relationship , a tiny little nothing but I guess that's the way it goes. That's the tradition that can't be changed.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<721eb408-94cb-4cb2-ae4e-0413ea0a6264n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8499&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8499

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 01:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:27 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:56:16 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:29:28 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > it's so hopeless when two people have a relationship and they dissociate you might as well just go onto the next person because those two people will never get back together the analogy I like to use is that of a wine glass if you drop it in brick and it breaks into 1000 pieces there's no fixing it you just sweep up the remains and go get a new wine glass it's so sad often times the two people dissociate over something really minor but then relationships are like a trap door mathematical function very easy to destroy but very hard to form so what happens is if one person is that is one person of the two is very despondent over the relationship being destroyed then they had this just not dwell on it because they'll just worry themselves to an ulcer better to just go out and find somebody else it's really sad basically what it is humans are not the toolmaking animal there is a gameplaying animal
> > i'm so sorry about this i Should've watched what I said better the damage is done when one relationship partner irritates the other relationship partner and that partner heads for the hills there's almost nothing that can be done about it so just move on to another relationship partner it's really kind of sad we'll be harvesting the counter in a little while
> Isn't it ironic that you say something do your conversational partner which is absolutely inconsequential never needed to be said and then it gets misinterpreted by your conversational partner and it destroys the relationship , a tiny little nothing but I guess that's the way it goes. That's the tradition that can't be changed.

so sad so sad I just wish we could reconcile I just wish that you could realize that I wasn't trying to learn the identity of your children in order to sell them into white slavery they're in Saudi Arabia but I was just trying to after 15 years trying to well I thought we should just kind of learn a little bit about each other instead of being typical Internet correspondence people that don't trust each other one little bit it's so sad I just don't know what to do at this point you're in complete control you're in control whether this goes on or not I'm just a helpless pawn who just has to sit back and wonder where we go next is disturbing to me is disturbing my psyche what do I do is there help somewhere for me just a minute just a minute and Dave the AE 35 and 10 appointing unit will fail in 72 hours blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah how's your mom Ed

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<b03377e5-8999-4af8-906d-2004065b6976n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8500&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8500

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 10:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 17:12 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:56:16 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:29:28 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > it's so hopeless when two people have a relationship and they dissociate you might as well just go onto the next person because those two people will never get back together the analogy I like to use is that of a wine glass if you drop it in brick and it breaks into 1000 pieces there's no fixing it you just sweep up the remains and go get a new wine glass it's so sad often times the two people dissociate over something really minor but then relationships are like a trap door mathematical function very easy to destroy but very hard to form so what happens is if one person is that is one person of the two is very despondent over the relationship being destroyed then they had this just not dwell on it because they'll just worry themselves to an ulcer better to just go out and find somebody else it's really sad basically what it is humans are not the toolmaking animal there is a gameplaying animal
> > i'm so sorry about this i Should've watched what I said better the damage is done when one relationship partner irritates the other relationship partner and that partner heads for the hills there's almost nothing that can be done about it so just move on to another relationship partner it's really kind of sad we'll be harvesting the counter in a little while
> Isn't it ironic that you say something do your conversational partner which is absolutely inconsequential never needed to be said and then it gets misinterpreted by your conversational partner and it destroys the relationship , a tiny little nothing but I guess that's the way it goes. That's the tradition that can't be changed.

The thing is once a relationship has been destroyed there's no getting it back a good analogy is is that the conversational partner that once out of the relationship throws the relationship away and the only way that conversational partner could get the relationship back would be to go to the city landfill and look for it no nobody ever does that except you you hear about people throwing away diamond rings and then going down to the city landfill in searching through all the trash in the city landfill back for 59 years this is the way it is

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<4d1bde4c-33eb-423c-bd6e-96f54d2b7a83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8501&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8501

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
<062b8e6d-4d06-4108-ae02-67af03ebb7ebn@googlegroups.com> <b03377e5-8999-4af8-906d-2004065b6976n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:39 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 12:12:07 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:56:16 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > i'm so sorry about this i Should've watched what I said better the damage is done when one relationship partner irritates the other relationship partner and that partner heads for the hills there's almost nothing that can be done about it so just move on to another relationship partner it's really kind of sad we'll be harvesting the counter in a little while
> > Isn't it ironic that you say something do your conversational partner which is absolutely inconsequential never needed to be said and then it gets misinterpreted by your conversational partner and it destroys the relationship , a tiny little nothing but I guess that's the way it goes. That's the tradition that can't be changed.
> The thing is once a relationship has been destroyed there's no getting it back a good analogy is is that the conversational partner that once out of the relationship throws the relationship away and the only way that conversational partner could get the relationship back would be to go to the city landfill and look for it no nobody ever does that except you you hear about people throwing away diamond rings and then going down to the city landfill in searching through all the trash in the city landfill back for 59 years this is the way it is

If you ever realize that there's no way I could've learned your children's identity and if you'd like to start corresponding again just let me know

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<43c8bd33-6c9b-4162-93a1-485ee1cf6ea7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8502&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8502

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 21:26 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:39:56 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 12:12:07 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Isn't it ironic that you say something do your conversational partner which is absolutely inconsequential never needed to be said and then it gets misinterpreted by your conversational partner and it destroys the relationship , a tiny little nothing but I guess that's the way it goes. That's the tradition that can't be changed.
> > The thing is once a relationship has been destroyed there's no getting it back a good analogy is is that the conversational partner that once out of the relationship throws the relationship away and the only way that conversational partner could get the relationship back would be to go to the city landfill and look for it no nobody ever does that except you you hear about people throwing away diamond rings and then going down to the city landfill in searching through all the trash in the city landfill back for 59 years this is the way it is
> If you ever realize that there's no way I could've learned your children's identity and if you'd like to start corresponding again just let me know

I've noticed that when two people quit riding to each other it usually that's it it never starts up again.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<3f749998-e3a0-4d75-b8b0-a76217c45e18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8508&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8508

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 19:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
<4d1bde4c-33eb-423c-bd6e-96f54d2b7a83n@googlegroups.com> <43c8bd33-6c9b-4162-93a1-485ee1cf6ea7n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:30 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 4:26:53 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:39:56 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > The thing is once a relationship has been destroyed there's no getting it back a good analogy is is that the conversational partner that once out of the relationship throws the relationship away and the only way that conversational partner could get the relationship back would be to go to the city landfill and look for it no nobody ever does that except you you hear about people throwing away diamond rings and then going down to the city landfill in searching through all the trash in the city landfill back for 59 years this is the way it is
> > If you ever realize that there's no way I could've learned your children's identity and if you'd like to start corresponding again just let me know
> I've noticed that when two people quit riding to each other it usually that's it it never starts up again.

I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran,

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<cf61e524-f8c2-4512-b519-277c0467888fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8515&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8515

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 05:56 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:30:02 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 4:26:53 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > If you ever realize that there's no way I could've learned your children's identity and if you'd like to start corresponding again just let me know
> > I've noticed that when two people quit riding to each other it usually that's it it never starts up again.
> I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran,

So those love letters you sent you didn't really mean them or else you would've started communicating with me again?

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<050d7b97-3ca4-4ce8-bdae-f2ec67644cd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8516&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8516

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 05:57 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:30:02 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 4:26:53 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > If you ever realize that there's no way I could've learned your children's identity and if you'd like to start corresponding again just let me know
> > I've noticed that when two people quit riding to each other it usually that's it it never starts up again.
> I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran, And that daughtering old fart at Northside feed store does he think he can get away with calling me unintelligent no Siri Bob that's one thing you don't call me buddy boy

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<51c2cce6-a785-4d81-aeba-1d349f31cd74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8517&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8517

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
<3f749998-e3a0-4d75-b8b0-a76217c45e18n@googlegroups.com> <050d7b97-3ca4-4ce8-bdae-f2ec67644cd5n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 06:01 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 12:57:34 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:30:02 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I've noticed that when two people quit riding to each other it usually that's it it never starts up again.
> > I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran, And that daughtering old fart at Northside feed store does he think he can get away with calling me unintelligent no Siri Bob that's one thing you don't call me buddy boy Porn Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart BLIRPBLARPBLARPBALRP Barbara Blarp Barb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bum bum bum bum bum bum Iran and take a stand bomb Iran you got me rocking and rolling rocking in a real and Barbara and bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<4058fb82-748d-4d44-9733-874dc3bb67een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8518&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8518

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 06:19 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:01:16 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 12:57:34 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran, And that daughtering old fart at Northside feed store does he think he can get away with calling me unintelligent no Siri Bob that's one thing you don't call me buddy boy Porn Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart BLIRPBLARPBLARPBALRP Barbara Blarp Barb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bum bum bum bum bum bum Iran and take a stand bomb Iran you got me rocking and rolling rocking in a real and Barbara and bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran
this is my worst nightmare I continually have people I've talked to for 1520 3060 years leave me for no reason in fact I tell them she don't line over there you go standing there's a sign at the front of the line it says people who have left donnn for no reason it's just sickening I don't know what to do anymore like Al Jackson used to say maybe I'll just just well what Al Jackson used to say is I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<aeede255-2e6e-4552-b803-c371d49f3eb6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8519&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8519

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 06:21 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:01:16 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 12:57:34 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I guess this is it you're not saying anything I'm afraid my worst fear has come true that you're not really who you said you were at this point I'm figuring that you are not some lady in great Britain but instead you're an Iranian circus midget performing in Tehran, And that daughtering old fart at Northside feed store does he think he can get away with calling me unintelligent no Siri Bob that's one thing you don't call me buddy boy Porn Bart Bart Bart Bart Bart BLIRPBLARPBLARPBALRP Barbara Blarp Barb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bum bum bum bum bum bum Iran and take a stand bomb Iran you got me rocking and rolling rocking in a real and Barbara and bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran
you take a bus out to Lakewood Drive and the first thing you know you're out of the city Indian lake is it seeing you should make with your little one did you know that people have a potential infinity of such phrases in their head what that means is it would be infinity except for the fact that it takes a finite amount of time to express each thought and you can only express 1/3 of the time

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<7e70ceaf-e651-4ddc-b0e1-d85f81607b90n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8520&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8520

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:44:05 -0700 (PDT)
<51c2cce6-a785-4d81-aeba-1d349f31cd74n@googlegroups.com> <aeede255-2e6e-4552-b803-c371d49f3eb6n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 06:44 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:21:48 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:01:16 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> you take a bus out to Lakewood Drive and the first thing you know you're out of the city Indian lake is it seeing you should make with your little one did you know that people have a potential infinity of such phrases in their head what that means is it would be infinity except for the fact that it takes a finite amount of time to express each thought and you can only express 1/3 of the time
see you, the way it's done nowadays if is if anyone gives you the least little bit of trouble you just wash them out of your life forever you never see them again and it's easy to get a replacement there's 7 1/2 billion of them out there an
old guy at Northside Ranch and feed supply in Victoria Texas do you obviously you don't know the difference between a script and a set of directions

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<f2cc9843-130e-4528-9f5c-3f17cae640c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8529&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8529

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 04:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 1 May 2022 11:37 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:44:06 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 1:21:48 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > you take a bus out to Lakewood Drive and the first thing you know you're out of the city Indian lake is it seeing you should make with your little one did you know that people have a potential infinity of such phrases in their head what that means is it would be infinity except for the fact that it takes a finite amount of time to express each thought and you can only express 1/3 of the time
> see you, the way it's done nowadays if is if anyone gives you the least little bit of trouble you just wash them out of your life forever you never see them again and it's easy to get a replacement there's 7 1/2 billion of them out there an
> old guy at Northside Ranch and feed supply in Victoria Texas do you obviously you don't know the difference between a script and a set of directions
but that's okay norside guy old guy you treat your customers like shit they just quit you and you go out of business it's kind a like that scene in clockwork Orange you know where Alex has been given a psychological test in the psychological test the customer goes to the clerk tells the clerk just watch you sold me is no good is a Clarke tails of you know what you can do with that watch you can stick it up your arse that customer probably won't come back will will he just like I won't come back to Northside feed Willow all the way to determine maybe some of your stuff is under warranty and we're gonna be forced to talk to you

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<15a5fd54-cbe1-463a-8318-0a159d0738b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8588&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8588

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 04:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 2 May 2022 11:27 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
>
> I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> I would not try to make them.
>
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

this makes me realize that I've been catfish for 15 years I've been catfish by you I'm so embarrassed but normally the way I handle this I say well maybe the person is a fake but she was interesting to talk to so that's my criterion I don't care if I've been faked in catfish this is long as the person was interesting to talk to but I guess that's all gone seeing as how whoever this fake person was she pulled his rules of me trying to find out the identity of her children if any to get out of the conversation to JOOTS like hofstadter would say in life it's just so confusing as I'm being catfish all the time and it's just it's driving me insane everywhere I turn is fakery nobody's real and the only solution to it is is to just move down to the pecan bottom and pitch a tent and have nothing to do with modern civilization anymore because it's toxic is toxic like they say you know somebody OC myrtle you're in a toxic relationship with Buford you need to get out so but everything is toxic and one thing you got a really watch about the people that have been flipped LSD and and and can't remember where they were at and generating their text

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<c0a910e3-8c07-481f-b4ce-eaafc20c4454n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8596&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8596

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 08:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 2 May 2022 15:36 UTC

On Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6:27:31 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> this makes me realize that I've been catfish for 15 years I've been catfish by you I'm so embarrassed but normally the way I handle this I say well maybe the person is a fake but she was interesting to talk to so that's my criterion I don't care if I've been faked in catfish this is long as the person was interesting to talk to but I guess that's all gone seeing as how whoever this fake person was she pulled his rules of me trying to find out the identity of her children if any to get out of the conversation to JOOTS like hofstadter would say in life it's just so confusing as I'm being catfish all the time and it's just it's driving me insane everywhere I turn is fakery nobody's real and the only solution to it is is to just move down to the pecan bottom and pitch a tent and have nothing to do with modern civilization anymore because it's toxic is toxic like they say you know somebody OC myrtle you're in a toxic relationship with Buford you need to get out so but everything is toxic and one thing you got a really watch about the people that have been flipped LSD and and and can't remember where they were at and generating their text

I thought you were real until this identity of children thing but then I realized that anybody should know you can't steal the identity of somebody from just their name and gender and age looked to me like you wanted to get out of this correspondence itz always been suspicious to me that you never wanted to email then we have that whole period from 2007 until the love letters started coming where we just communicated by this stupid philosophy computer thingy usergroup so I could never really be sure who was writing those posts about the sexual rights of British women so anyway I guess me being mean and nasty like this has pretty well done everything in but you know it's like the Catholic Church they always welcome back members who stray away from it so if you should ever want to start riding again just let me know and maybe we could do email that would be a little easier or even better yet you could come here and build a house next to mine and we could have a real relationship and utilize the barn and everything