I find you lack of faith in the forth dithturbing. -- Darse ("Darth") Vader

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

SubjectAuthor
* Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'Don Stockbauer
`* Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'olcott
[...]

Pages:123456
Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<b4507a73-93a4-465c-aa1f-be0b6d059ef8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8347&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8347

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 02:20:27 -0700 (PDT)
<6608ce12-c7e6-436e-abab-e4e4aadc7b75@googlegroups.com> <6e5c7c24-e2c6-40cc-a0c0-3eb86a337878@googlegroups.com>
<ffca911f-600c-4687-af98-02428ca8dfaf@googlegroups.com> <de57c5bc-8d3c-4a0c-98dd-fb8eb03f6c22@googlegroups.com>
<0c393e1b-2201-4598-9935-f93a83b27fae@googlegroups.com> <2fe978e8-3839-45f6-82d7-53ab466a4f9d@googlegroups.com>
<a62d92dd-a83e-40bd-94d0-7e6a66ce1152@googlegroups.com> <9cef8381-0815-4b9b-8729-73d4d9fcf2d9@googlegroups.com>
<fa88733c-c466-49be-ad6d-fceab2acf36b@googlegroups.com> <f565892c-969d-40f4-b998-c1b5a1c80909@googlegroups.com>
<164cc29a-1b24-4362-bcd5-defa7fcc2fc4@googlegroups.com> <a055905e-26fc-4205-87c5-df79f505a408@googlegroups.com>
<9e6c86a0-0737-4311-8b13-4db86facddc3@googlegroups.com> <f68fc924-6d82-4590-b328-ac44ec62d6een@googlegroups.com>
<f752f906-9527-4ad4-8b78-159344e8866dn@googlegroups.com> <fvydnYJaPMBT36L_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<e60f9d61-d324-4623-a3dc-67353a4b8db0n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:20 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:19:40 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
> yeah just kinda sitting around here moping that you know you could have a riding relationship with some time and you know how then sometimes you can just like say one wrong thing and if your communication skills aren't good with your conversational opponent well then you say that one wrong thing and that's it then dialogue is associated forever so you have to be very careful about what you say in this life is there's some Siri that like like words can't hurt me and sticks and stones or so but words really can't hurt you want me there permanent you have to realize that whatever you instantiate nowadays and riding it will be there forever literally that means either to World War III or kill some big play comes along or an astroid or comet hits the earth or the earth is vaporize by the evolving son just remember your words will be there in a few stupid enough to post pornography onto the Internet well that'll be there too just waiting for some weenie with a search engine to find it so be very careful with what you do and be sure to wash behind your foreskin.

Even you females.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<f32823d8-645e-42b5-bada-a43a6636dad7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8348&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8348

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:33:21 -0700 (PDT)
<e60f9d61-d324-4623-a3dc-67353a4b8db0n@googlegroups.com> <b4507a73-93a4-465c-aa1f-be0b6d059ef8n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:33 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:20:29 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:19:40 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > > I would not try to make them.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> > >
> > > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > > Arthur Schopenhauer
> > yeah just kinda sitting around here moping that you know you could have a riding relationship with some time and you know how then sometimes you can just like say one wrong thing and if your communication skills aren't good with your conversational opponent well then you say that one wrong thing and that's it then dialogue is associated forever so you have to be very careful about what you say in this life is there's some Siri that like like words can't hurt me and sticks and stones or so but words really can't hurt you want me there permanent you have to realize that whatever you instantiate nowadays and riding it will be there forever literally that means either to World War III or kill some big play comes along or an astroid or comet hits the earth or the earth is vaporize by the evolving son just remember your words will be there in a few stupid enough to post pornography onto the Internet well that'll be there too just waiting for some weenie with a search engine to find it so be very careful with what you do and be sure to wash behind your foreskin.
> Even you females.

did you know that since humans or analogous to neurons and their communication commun links or analogous to synapsies that what's happening is the world is turning into one huge giant living organism? And did you know that the number of unique posts that we can make here is the potential cybernetic potential infinity number of post because well each post takes a finite amount of time to Bob blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob my meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow by meow mix the cat food cats ask for by name! Hey I saw this great Geico commercial one time there's this guy strapped in the electric chair and some Winnie comes running in saying we've got great news from the governor you know the one in the wheelchair do you know the one that wants to ship people to Washington DC just like mental institutions letting people off at a bus station and also who's the virus is the most bizarre fucking abortion laws in the history of the universe but anyway here's the message the message from the governor is and the guy in Electric cherry saying oh god oh God I'm spared I'm spared in the weenie messenger says that the governor said you can save a lot of money using Geico don't you feel like going around and shooting people

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<fea1c6e4-efcc-4662-bf10-30ecc020cffen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8349&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8349

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:36 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:33:22 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 4:20:29 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > yeah just kinda sitting around here moping that you know you could have a riding relationship with some time and you know how then sometimes you can just like say one wrong thing and if your communication skills aren't good with your conversational opponent well then you say that one wrong thing and that's it then dialogue is associated forever so you have to be very careful about what you say in this life is there's some Siri that like like words can't hurt me and sticks and stones or so but words really can't hurt you want me there permanent you have to realize that whatever you instantiate nowadays and riding it will be there forever literally that means either to World War III or kill some big play comes along or an astroid or comet hits the earth or the earth is vaporize by the evolving son just remember your words will be there in a few stupid enough to post pornography onto the Internet well that'll be there too just waiting for some weenie with a search engine to find it so be very careful with what you do and be sure to wash behind your foreskin.
> > Even you females.
> did you know that since humans or analogous to neurons and their communication commun links or analogous to synapsies that what's happening is the world is turning into one huge giant living organism? And did you know that the number of unique posts that we can make here is the potential cybernetic potential infinity number of post because well each post takes a finite amount of time to Bob blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob my meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow by meow mix the cat food cats ask for by name! Hey I saw this great Geico commercial one time there's this guy strapped in the electric chair and some Winnie comes running in saying we've got great news from the governor you know the one in the wheelchair do you know the one that wants to ship people to Washington DC just like mental institutions letting people off at a bus station and also who's the virus is the most bizarre fucking abortion laws in the history of the universe but anyway here's the message the message from the governor is and the guy in Electric cherry saying oh god oh God I'm spared I'm spared in the weenie messenger says that the governor said you can save a lot of money using Geico don't you feel like going around and shooting people
That was just a rhetorical question don't send anyone out here the front gate is locked course you can always come Here by drone

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<a84021d8-4310-4a07-b0b4-4d5aa13c674fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8350&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8350

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
<f32823d8-645e-42b5-bada-a43a6636dad7n@googlegroups.com> <fea1c6e4-efcc-4662-bf10-30ecc020cffen@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:39 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:36:05 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:33:22 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Even you females.
> > did you know that since humans or analogous to neurons and their communication commun links or analogous to synapsies that what's happening is the world is turning into one huge giant living organism? And did you know that the number of unique posts that we can make here is the potential cybernetic potential infinity number of post because well each post takes a finite amount of time to Bob blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob my meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow by meow mix the cat food cats ask for by name! Hey I saw this great Geico commercial one time there's this guy strapped in the electric chair and some Winnie comes running in saying we've got great news from the governor you know the one in the wheelchair do you know the one that wants to ship people to Washington DC just like mental institutions letting people off at a bus station and also who's the virus is the most bizarre fucking abortion laws in the history of the universe but anyway here's the message the message from the governor is and the guy in Electric cherry saying oh god oh God I'm spared I'm spared in the weenie messenger says that the governor said you can save a lot of money using Geico don't you feel like going around and shooting people
> That was just a rhetorical question don't send anyone out here the front gate is locked course you can always come Here by drone

Fantastic insight into the true nature of reality is analogous to insanity.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<468c002c-425d-4d7a-9acd-c3b44f56f77cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8351&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8351

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 09:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:15 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:39:23 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 7:36:05 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > did you know that since humans or analogous to neurons and their communication commun links or analogous to synapsies that what's happening is the world is turning into one huge giant living organism? And did you know that the number of unique posts that we can make here is the potential cybernetic potential infinity number of post because well each post takes a finite amount of time to Bob blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob my meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow by meow mix the cat food cats ask for by name! Hey I saw this great Geico commercial one time there's this guy strapped in the electric chair and some Winnie comes running in saying we've got great news from the governor you know the one in the wheelchair do you know the one that wants to ship people to Washington DC just like mental institutions letting people off at a bus station and also who's the virus is the most bizarre fucking abortion laws in the history of the universe but anyway here's the message the message from the governor is and the guy in Electric cherry saying oh god oh God I'm spared I'm spared in the weenie messenger says that the governor said you can save a lot of money using Geico don't you feel like going around and shooting people
> > That was just a rhetorical question don't send anyone out here the front gate is locked course you can always come Here by drone
> Fantastic insight into the true nature of reality is analogous to insanity.

You want to continue writing to each other even though this little problem with children identity occurred?

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<217eeab9-8e89-4ec2-b01c-5507a029c07fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8356&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8356

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 04:10:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:10 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
>
> I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> I would not try to make them.
>
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

So if I die Tell them that I have your letters filed away in my filing system what a sad miserable day this is

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<7866999e-cb1f-4997-b4d5-da004a10819an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8357&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8357

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 04:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:52 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 6:10:24 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> So if I die Tell them that I have your letters filed away in my filing system what a sad miserable day this is.

OK I'm gonna confess I was trying to determine your children's identity so I could look up some genealogical charts and figure out who you are . this is the Internet after all when I'm writing to somebody I'm always terribly fearful that instead of them being who they are they're some eight year old boy living in Paris. There's no way to determine who anyone is for real nowadays unless they live next-door.

I do appreciate at some point there your making the letters very intimate , that's a great change from the normal way people treat me which is just to ignore me and laugh.

We forsake you
gonna rape you
let's forget you, better still.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<d67e91cd-d276-476b-b930-fec3ccf0a289n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8360&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8360

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:28:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 18:28 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
>
> I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> I would not try to make them.
>
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

Well, Thoreau or one of those guys needed to build something out of cement so he worked up a small batch of cement from natural every day products but then he bought the rest of the cement because he had proved to himself that he could make cement..

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<18ceeba3-fd6a-457f-94b6-492e74e9b766n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8363&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8363

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 21:46 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 1:28:24 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> Well, Thoreau or one of those guys needed to build something out of cement so he worked up a small batch of cement from natural every day products but then he bought the rest of the cement because he had proved to himself that he could make cement..

I'll just patiently wait for you to write back.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<229bcf30-e303-4e4c-8788-8334d2fa2020n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8365&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8365

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 19:52:44 -0700 (PDT)
<d67e91cd-d276-476b-b930-fec3ccf0a289n@googlegroups.com> <18ceeba3-fd6a-457f-94b6-492e74e9b766n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 02:52 UTC

On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 4:46:51 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 1:28:24 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > > I would not try to make them.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> > >
> > > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > > Arthur Schopenhauer
> >
> > Well, Thoreau or one of those guys needed to build something out of cement so he worked up a small batch of cement from natural every day products but then he bought the rest of the cement because he had proved to himself that he could make cement..
> I'll just patiently wait for you to write back.

what I should've done was the instant you expressed displeasure at me having asked about your children I should've just been completely silent after that but old blabbermouth here he goes on and on defending himself and explaining things, this happened to me before that when I go and try to explain everything and this and that and the other person just leaves me ,I mean I had a friend that I knew for 55 years and he left me over this sam ting so anyway c'est la vie:

"La vie".

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<6979be2d-bb83-4d45-9295-f02be9ad1942n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8369&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8369

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 22:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 05:34 UTC

On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 9:52:45 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, April 8, 2022 at 4:46:51 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Well, Thoreau or one of those guys needed to build something out of cement so he worked up a small batch of cement from natural every day products but then he bought the rest of the cement because he had proved to himself that he could make cement..
> > I'll just patiently wait for you to write back.
> what I should've done was the instant you expressed displeasure at me having asked about your children I should've just been completely silent after that but old blabbermouth here he goes on and on defending himself and explaining things, this happened to me before that when I go and try to explain everything and this and that and the other person just leaves me ,I mean I had a friend that I knew for 55 years and he left me over this sam ting so anyway c'est la vie:
>
> "La vie".

Oh well You can't do anything with someone that won't talk to you all you can do is watch them disappear over the horizon . you go find someone else.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<b3de0229-b90e-4475-9727-e114a042eee8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8370&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8370

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
<229bcf30-e303-4e4c-8788-8334d2fa2020n@googlegroups.com> <6979be2d-bb83-4d45-9295-f02be9ad1942n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:24 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 12:35:01 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2022 at 9:52:45 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I'll just patiently wait for you to write back.
> > what I should've done was the instant you expressed displeasure at me having asked about your children I should've just been completely silent after that but old blabbermouth here he goes on and on defending himself and explaining things, this happened to me before that when I go and try to explain everything and this and that and the other person just leaves me ,I mean I had a friend that I knew for 55 years and he left me over this sam ting so anyway c'est la vie:
> >
> > "La vie".
> Oh well You can't do anything with someone that won't talk to you all you can do is watch them disappear over the horizon . you go find someone else..

And where will I find someone else to write me love letters? I just don't have anyone I guess . I'll just have to do without the love letters.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<98f5c030-584e-47bb-97a0-d49b69abd0bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8371&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8371

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 15:06 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:24:57 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 12:35:01 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > what I should've done was the instant you expressed displeasure at me having asked about your children I should've just been completely silent after that but old blabbermouth here he goes on and on defending himself and explaining things, this happened to me before that when I go and try to explain everything and this and that and the other person just leaves me ,I mean I had a friend that I knew for 55 years and he left me over this sam ting so anyway c'est la vie:
> > >
> > > "La vie".
> > Oh well You can't do anything with someone that won't talk to you all you can do is watch them disappear over the horizon . you go find someone else.
> And where will I find someone else to write me love letters? I just don't have anyone I guess . I'll just have to do without the love letters.

once you get into a situation like this, anything you say will just make matters worse like this post right here.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<7c417735-41dd-45ce-9c13-b7ac3c0ede0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8376&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8376

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 22:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
<b3de0229-b90e-4475-9727-e114a042eee8n@googlegroups.com> <98f5c030-584e-47bb-97a0-d49b69abd0bcn@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:01 UTC

On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 10:06:23 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 1:24:57 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Oh well You can't do anything with someone that won't talk to you all you can do is watch them disappear over the horizon . you go find someone else.
> > And where will I find someone else to write me love letters? I just don't have anyone I guess . I'll just have to do without the love letters.
> once you get into a situation like this, anything you say will just make matters worse like this post right here.

So if a relationship is disrupted very easily there wasn't much to it

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<82c8a26e-4301-4891-a879-88075c084527n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8377&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8377

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 22:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:09 UTC

i'm On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:01:56 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, April 11, 2022 at 10:06:23 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > And where will I find someone else to write me love letters? I just don't have anyone I guess . I'll just have to do without the love letters.
> > once you get into a situation like this, anything you say will just make matters worse like this post right here.
> So if a relationship is disrupted very easily there wasn't much to it

The irritating thing is when someone wants out of a relationship it's the easiest thing in the world because all they have to do is be lazy and do nothing.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<5db1c4e8-6a80-4c3f-a622-05ae184d431dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8378&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8378

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
<7c417735-41dd-45ce-9c13-b7ac3c0ede0an@googlegroups.com> <82c8a26e-4301-4891-a879-88075c084527n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:17 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:09:25 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> i'm On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:01:56 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > once you get into a situation like this, anything you say will just make matters worse like this post right here.
> > So if a relationship is disrupted very easily there wasn't much to it
> The irritating thing is when someone wants out of a relationship it's the easiest thing in the world because all they have to do is be lazy and do nothing

The best thing to do when there's any little sign of trouble with the other person the best thing to do is just to clam up and wait it out and see if your partner ever writes again , they may write in five minutes , a day , or a week , or a year , or 20 years , you have no way of knowing except to wait. It's something
that God messed up when he created the universe or she or whatever.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<dbea482f-974d-40bf-8fda-d6781ef51ecen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8379&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8379

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:52 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:17:27 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:09:25 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> > i'm On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:01:56 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > So if a relationship is disrupted very easily there wasn't much to it
> > The irritating thing is when someone wants out of a relationship it's the easiest thing in the world because all they have to do is be lazy and do nothing
> The best thing to do when there's any little sign of trouble with the other person the best thing to do is just to clam up and wait it out and see if your partner ever writes again , they may write in five minutes , a day , or a week , or a year , or 20 years , you have no way of knowing except to wait. It's something
> that God messed up when he created the universe or she or whatever.

Also it's hard to have a relationship if one has to be extremely careful not to say the wrong thing or else that will destroy the relationship.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<306ad0b9-a6af-4ad3-ab64-27a933b4facen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8380&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8380

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 06:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
<5db1c4e8-6a80-4c3f-a622-05ae184d431dn@googlegroups.com> <dbea482f-974d-40bf-8fda-d6781ef51ecen@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:55 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:52:10 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:17:27 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > The irritating thing is when someone wants out of a relationship it's the easiest thing in the world because all they have to do is be lazy and do nothing
> > The best thing to do when there's any little sign of trouble with the other person the best thing to do is just to clam up and wait it out and see if your partner ever writes again , they may write in five minutes , a day , or a week , or a year , or 20 years , you have no way of knowing except to wait. It's something
> > that God messed up when he created the universe or she or whatever.
> Also it's hard to have a relationship if one has to be extremely careful not to say the wrong thing or else that will destroy the relationship.

I once had a relationship destroyed because my friend phoned me and woke me up and I let him know that he woke me up in a very nice gentle kind way but still he did what is typical for me he proceeded to run to the horizon ,he arrived at the horizon and then disappeared beyond it,

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<94bfed8e-8725-4747-9a9c-80aec95ef1aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8381&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8381

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:32 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:55:22 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:52:10 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > The best thing to do when there's any little sign of trouble with the other person the best thing to do is just to clam up and wait it out and see if your partner ever writes again , they may write in five minutes , a day , or a week , or a year , or 20 years , you have no way of knowing except to wait. It's something
> > > that God messed up when he created the universe or she or whatever.
> > Also it's hard to have a relationship if one has to be extremely careful not to say the wrong thing or else that will destroy the relationship.
> I once had a relationship destroyed because my friend phoned me and woke me up and I let him know that he woke me up in a very nice gentle kind way but still he did what is typical for me he proceeded to run to the horizon ,he arrived at the horizon and then disappeared beyond it,

All this hasn't done much good, has it? But just remember back in the old days this is exactly what we did I would pester the hell out of and we'd wind up deleting all those posts oh well whatever

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<92d8361b-dedd-4c90-9ef2-9dd1a5097f0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8382&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8382

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
<306ad0b9-a6af-4ad3-ab64-27a933b4facen@googlegroups.com> <94bfed8e-8725-4747-9a9c-80aec95ef1aen@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:23 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 12:32:52 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 8:55:22 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Also it's hard to have a relationship if one has to be extremely careful not to say the wrong thing or else that will destroy the relationship.
> > I once had a relationship destroyed because my friend phoned me and woke me up and I let him know that he woke me up in a very nice gentle kind way but still he did what is typical for me he proceeded to run to the horizon ,he arrived at the horizon and then disappeared beyond it,
> All this hasn't done much good, has it? But just remember back in the old days this is exactly what we did I would pester the hell out of and we'd wind up deleting all those posts oh well whatever

I guess I should've just been more careful I know many times in the past I've said things that I shouldn't have and that's the end of that relationship right there all you can do is go to the pool of 7 billion people on earth to try and find someone to replace it

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<69d0b537-f706-40ed-bcd9-48a651d76164n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8386&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8386

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 00:23 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
>
> I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> I would not try to make them.
>
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

If you actually thought that I was trying to steal your childrens' identity, then it's best we go our separate ways.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<4257f561-46f9-42b4-a058-893a542017f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8387&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8387

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 03:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 10:56 UTC

On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 7:23:03 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> If you actually thought that I was trying to steal your childrens' identity, then it's best we go our separate ways.

everything is copacetic. In a relationship either side can exit at any point with no explanation.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<091fc92d-3d91-4a5f-838b-394ec8b77b65n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8388&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8388

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 04:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
<69d0b537-f706-40ed-bcd9-48a651d76164n@googlegroups.com> <4257f561-46f9-42b4-a058-893a542017f0n@googlegroups.com>
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:14 UTC

On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 5:56:25 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 7:23:03 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > > I would not try to make them.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> > >
> > > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > > Arthur Schopenhauer
> >
> > If you actually thought that I was trying to steal your childrens' identity, then it's best we go our separate ways.
> everything is copacetic. In a relationship either side can exit at any point with no explanation.

If you break up with your relationship partner, it's no big deal.
if you're heterosexual there's 3.5 billion possibilities for you to go out and find another person;
if you're bisexual there's 7 billion.

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<b0c36354-fea9-41a5-9e33-7b581b835ed5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8396&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8396

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 08:01:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 15:01 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> On 3/26/2022 11:25 AM, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> >> One must be very careful about what one says when in conversation with another person so as to not upset them.
> >
> > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
>
> I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> I would not try to make them.

please come back. I'm so sorry. I never knew that by me asking about your children it would cause the destruction of our relationship. If I could only do something to make it up to you. Perhaps if I could somehow prove to you that I wasn't out to steal their identity all I was doing was I figured after 15 years we are to know a little bit of something about one another or else we could both be considered bots but I made a mistake I asked about your children and that appears to be the end of it so I know all these messages are making it worse and worse but I just can't stand the thought of me quitting and then never hearing anything from you the rest of my miserable life God bless you
> --
> Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
>
> "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur Schopenhauer

Re: reconsidering the 'computerized match maker'

<9b6347c4-4692-4028-bce8-5f0ec8afdff9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8399&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8399

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 15:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:35 UTC

On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 10:01:55 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:44:05 AM UTC-5, olcott wrote:
> > >
> > > If you upset another person in conversation you can either start an argument or say nothing or appease them.
> >
> > I just buy Bic lighters from the store.
> > If I needed matches, I would buy these too,
> > I would not try to make them.
> >

> please come back. I'm so sorry. I never knew that by me asking about your children it would cause the destruction of our relationship. If I could only do something to make it up to you. Perhaps if I could somehow prove to you that I wasn't out to steal their identity all I was doing was I figured after 15 years we are to know a little bit of something about one another or else we could both be considered bots but I made a mistake I asked about your children and that appears to be the end of it so I know all these messages are making it worse and worse but I just can't stand the thought of me quitting and then never hearing anything from you the rest of my miserable life God bless you
> > --
> > Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott
> >
> > "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> > Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> > Arthur Schopenhauer

Please please write back