"Been through Hell? Whaddya bring back for me?" -- A. Brilliant

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

SubjectAuthor
* Wikis Internet troll meaningArtist (nickis jobsearchespage)
`* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
 `* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningArtist (nickis jobsearchespage)
  +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
  `* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningArtist (nickis jobsearchespage)
   +* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   |`* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   | `- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   +- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
   `* Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer
    `- Re: Wikis Internet troll meaningDon Stockbauer

1
Wikis Internet troll meaning

<4c3d7563-a07c-473a-b8a5-2eaef78ccd72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9990&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9990

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 06:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wikis Internet troll meaning
From: jobsearc...@gmail.com (Artist (nickis jobsearchespage))
 by: Artist (nickis jobse - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:44 UTC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<e7482836-4e96-43ee-aa28-2b79ac2895afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9993&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9993

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 04:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 11:04 UTC

On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

If two people are communicating over the Internet each one has to keep in the back their mind that , well ,to be honest , the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people . so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers but the instant one of the two starts asking for money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to insist that all communication be by hand written letter which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous . if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<343e75db-ffee-4a60-8536-df1ce655b7e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9994&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9994

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 16:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jobsearc...@gmail.com (Artist (nickis jobsearchespage))
 by: Artist (nickis jobse - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:36 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:04:37 AM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>
> If two people are communicating over the Internet
>each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
that is a totally subjective comment
> well ,to be honest ,
>the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
>but the instant one of the two starts asking for
>money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
>insist that all communication be by hand written letter
>which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<5f59f045-61b4-41c5-b061-8fd94e179f6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9996&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9996

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 19:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 02:29 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:36:29 PM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:04:37 AM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> > On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
> >
> > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> that is a totally subjective comment
> > well ,to be honest ,
> >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.

Perhaps during a doctors visit? He/she might ask you to do so.

Certainly don't strip down for some guy that's looking at you over a video link or has some kind of naughty ideas about going down to the barn.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<3632edb6-ca3f-417b-b718-918c482a199cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10021&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10021

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:45:26 -0800 (PST)
From: jobsearc...@gmail.com (Artist (nickis jobsearchespage))
 by: Artist (nickis jobse - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:04:37 AM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> > On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
> >
> > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> that is a totally subjective comment
> > well ,to be honest ,
> >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
>
> During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<68bdfa24-c1d4-4757-9676-e41e1f1ba0f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10022&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10022

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:22:47 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:22 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you , and have a nice day.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<9223cbb1-d1f5-47fa-a9f8-2e8e2ab2e026n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10023&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10023

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:41:23 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:41 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:22:49 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > that is a totally subjective comment
> > >
> > > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> > So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.
> you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you , and have a nice day.

you told me that I'm driving away those younger, aspiring talents well I guess that may be true if they're driven away how would we ever know about them ? what I see mostly here in this user group is older non-aspiring non-talents . so we're facing quite a dilemma here if I've driven those young aspiring talents away how are we ever know they're driven away . I could claim that I've driven away pink elephants, if they're driven away we'll never know .so that's it .that's life in the big city .

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<a935d827-bdb1-4507-9274-5a43a789b992n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10025&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10025

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:17:10 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:17 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:41:25 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:22:49 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.
> > you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you , and have a nice day.
> you told me that I'm driving away those younger, aspiring talents well I guess that may be true if they're driven away how would we ever know about them ? what I see mostly here in this user group is older non-aspiring non-talents . so we're facing quite a dilemma here if I've driven those young aspiring talents away how are we ever know they're driven away . I could claim that I've driven away pink elephants, if they're driven away we'll never know .so that's it .that's life in the big city .

Spread half truths at your own risk.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<4c45b754-4904-4d0e-8045-0f00d4df7b05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10026&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10026

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 06:37:53 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 19 Nov 2022 14:37 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

See what happens Ms Nic when you're mean and nasty to people ? Your conversational opponent drops out of the game.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<a3da8716-083a-45ba-992b-8ccc49be4a2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10027&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10027

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:18:01 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:18 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

you look here sweetie pie the only reason I said I was going to ride to a hole in my backyard is because you won't write to me anymore it's your fault I'm here you blame me it's been 15 years that you can't finished or gaslighted or what the crap other stupid Internet stupid term they've come up with a nonce term basically I'm tired of it this is it but then again for 15 years I've said that I'm going to be rid of you and I just stupidly hang in there but anyway any more disparaging remarks like this riding to a whole business although maybe whole has another meeting and I'll just hold my breath until I pass out

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<b4a26fee-1d40-4a20-8a2a-ed37f8ac4ce2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10028&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10028

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 09:34:26 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:34 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

Good way to 100% dissociate permanently ; seems like that's what you want.

Oh well 8 billion other people out there to talk to

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<a28299e5-a6de-44a5-9cc4-5c9cba8315f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10029&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10029

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:20:06 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 01:20 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

I have learned that donnn stock bear is a secret agent for the KGB.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<329bc7c6-76ba-4de8-b077-0251d1332f1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10030&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10030

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 19:30:10 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 03:30 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

that stockbauer is the lowest of the low . I really despise him.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<1d768ade-c18a-4292-8875-079118ee93a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10031&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10031

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 04:55:57 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 12:55 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

You know, if you complain about someone in public you're not gonna win many points with them what did George Harrison say? All things must Pass.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<09e8975d-c8ea-4530-b16c-ec7daed7d84an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10032&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10032

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 12:07:10 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 20:07 UTC

On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:
> > >
> > > If two people are communicating over the Internet
> > >each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
> > that is a totally subjective comment
> > > well ,to be honest ,
> > >the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> > > so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
> > >but the instant one of the two starts asking for
> > >money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
> > >insist that all communication be by hand written letter
> > >which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> > > if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
> >
> > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

So if you develop an online penpal never mention the word scammer in any form or the correspondence will be over. You only worry about them being a
scammer if they ask for money , then sever it.

Re: Wikis Internet troll meaning

<9ef74d39-41bf-4ffd-80bf-e5e35510d772n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10033&group=comp.ai.philosophy#10033

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 06:24:49 -0800 (PST)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 27 Nov 2022 14:24 UTC

On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 2:07:11 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > that is a totally subjective comment
> > >
> > > During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
> > So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.
> So if you develop an online penpal never mention the word scammer in any form or the correspondence will be over. You only worry about them being a
> scammer if they ask for money , then sever it.

there are an infinityof alternative phrased to this one and I'm posting now or maybe not truly infinity because mathematicians make a distinction between infinity and real big so anyway there's a whole Lotta possibilities and that's what makes our culture so rich have a nice day