From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple DIY repair option officially starts today
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:19:54 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:19 UTC

Lewis wrote:

> You might want to look for a "tear-down" of these cables, before you go
> spouting off nonsense about something you clearly do not understand.

What I love is when these low-IQ iKooks actually say the truth without even
realizing that they inherently know why Apple requires clusterfuck cables.

> There's a lot more to a lightning cable, USB cable, thunderbolt cable,
> etc. That "a bunch of wires and two connectors".

Apple's sole goal _requiring_ those Lightning clusterfuckcables is exactly
the complexity that Lewis inherently realizes is their only reason de etre.
--
Usenet is where educated people daily gather to discuss topics of interest.
Except iKooks whose sole purpose is defending Apple products to the death.