Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude. -- Spock, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Andy Burnelli
`* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?nospam
 `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Andy Burnelli
  `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Alan
   `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Hank Rogers
    `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Your Name
     `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Andy Burnelli
      +* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Alan
      |`* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?nospam
      | `* Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Andy Burnelli
      |  +- Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Alan
      |  `- Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Hank Rogers
      `- Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?Hank Rogers

1
Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4egac$db5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10047&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10047

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:45:18 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:45 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> I have a free lifetime 200MB/month SIM card for each of my iPads, but it's
>> _Apple_ who unilaterally destroys your expensive investment, not T-Mobile.
>> <https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your acct!
>
> as you've been told, apple does not disable anything, nor can they.

You iKooks brazenly deny well-known facts even Apple doesn't try to hide.
As has been proven, Apple _requires_ a periodic login to the mothership.

No other platform (other than Windows 11, apparently) requires this, other
than iOS.

I don't know what happens with Windows 11 if you purposefully ignore that
requirement to log into the mothership, but I do know what happens on iOS.
<https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!
<https://i.postimg.cc/g008YhxP/appleid02.jpg> Apple _forces_ a lock out!
<https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your acct!
<https://i.postimg.cc/8zSvshQf/appleid04.jpg> Apple _locks_ you out!
<https://i.postimg.cc/SKGfmgnK/appleid05.jpg> Apple won't let you back in!
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZR5mZ287/appleid07.jpg> Apple fails App Store test
<https://i.postimg.cc/TwN6P0QR/appleid08.jpg> Only Apple requires a login
<https://i.postimg.cc/8k3GQyj4/appleid09.jpg> Apple tracks your activity
<https://i.postimg.cc/hhFNJ5mq/appleid010.jpg> Apps become non functional
<https://i.postimg.cc/nrFHSvby/appleid11.jpg> Apple _forces_ extra logins!
<https://i.postimg.cc/Y9kkj19v/appleid12.jpg> Apple tracking server login

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<280420221255167327%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10048&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10048

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:55:16 -0400
 by: nospam - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:55 UTC

In article <t4egac$db5$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Andy Burnelli
<spam@nospam.com> wrote:

> >> I have a free lifetime 200MB/month SIM card for each of my iPads, but it's
> >> _Apple_ who unilaterally destroys your expensive investment, not T-Mobile.
> >> <https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your acct!
> >
> > as you've been told, apple does not disable anything, nor can they.
>
> You iKooks brazenly deny well-known facts even Apple doesn't try to hide.
> As has been proven, Apple _requires_ a periodic login to the mothership.

it has not been proven, nor can it be, because it is flat out false.

you have no clue what you're doing and are blaming apple for your own
incompetence.

your apple id has been disabled, likely because of multiple failed
login attempts because you chose to use a disposable email address and
a password you have long since forgotten, something which you bragged
about doing 'for security'.

had you used a valid email, you could have easily reset the password.

tl;dr - you fucked up.

> No other platform (other than Windows 11, apparently) requires this, other
> than iOS.

so only windows 11, then.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4ehgi$10ib$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10049&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10049

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:05:39 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:05 UTC

nospam wrote:

> your apple id has been disabled, likely because of multiple failed
> login attempts because you chose to use a disposable email address and
> a password you have long since forgotten, something which you bragged
> about doing 'for security'.

Every defense you make for Apple is more evidence you own a very low IQ.

You brazenly fabricate excuses for why Apple does what Apple does.
I told you _many_ times that the email/login/password is correct.

If you _L@@K_ at the screenshots I provided, you'll easily see _why_ Apple
disabled the account (which I already told you many times what that is).

/Look!/
.... _look again_ at the screenshots ....
.... *look at the _obvious_ facts nospam* ....

If you didn't have a low IQ, you'd _easily_ see _instantly_ why Apple
disabled the account even when the _correct_ login & password are provided.

Once you figure out why, then you have to ask yourself why Apple cares so
much to track every move you make by your IP address, nospam.

Ask yourself why _that_ is the case.

HINT: I have _plenty_ of iOS devices, each of which do the same thing, as I
was _testing_ what Apple would do if you didn't allow them to track you.
--
Usenet is where friendly people daily gather to discuss topics of interest.
Except iKooks whose sole purpose is defending Apple products to the death.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4ep6b$sjs$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10052&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10052

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:16:26 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:16 UTC

On 2022-04-28 10:05 a.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>> your apple id has been disabled, likely because of multiple failed
>> login attempts because you chose to use a disposable email address and
>> a password you have long since forgotten, something which you bragged
>> about doing 'for security'.
>
> Every defense you make for Apple is more evidence you own a very low IQ.
>
> You brazenly fabricate excuses for why Apple does what Apple does.
> I told you _many_ times that the email/login/password is correct.
>
> If you _L@@K_ at the screenshots I provided, you'll easily see _why_ Apple
> disabled the account (which I already told you many times what that is).
>
> /Look!/
> .... _look again_ at the screenshots ....           .... *look at the
> _obvious_ facts nospam* ....
> If you didn't have a low IQ, you'd _easily_ see _instantly_ why Apple
> disabled the account even when the _correct_ login & password are provided.
>
> Once you figure out why, then you have to ask yourself why Apple cares so
> much to track every move you make by your IP address, nospam.
>
> Ask yourself why _that_ is the case.
>
> HINT: I have _plenty_ of iOS devices, each of which do the same thing, as I
> was _testing_ what Apple would do if you didn't allow them to track you.

I'd say you were either lying or ignorant...

....but we both know it's both!

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<RBCaK.14610$6j9b.10539@fx36.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10053&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10053

Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:15:43 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:15 UTC

Alan wrote:
> On 2022-04-28 10:05 a.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
>> nospam wrote:
>>
>>> your apple id has been disabled, likely because of multiple failed
>>> login attempts because you chose to use a disposable email
>>> address and
>>> a password you have long since forgotten, something which you
>>> bragged
>>> about doing 'for security'.
>>
>> Every defense you make for Apple is more evidence you own a very
>> low IQ.
>>
>> You brazenly fabricate excuses for why Apple does what Apple does.
>> I told you _many_ times that the email/login/password is correct.
>>
>> If you _L@@K_ at the screenshots I provided, you'll easily see
>> _why_ Apple
>> disabled the account (which I already told you many times what
>> that is).
>>
>> /Look!/
>> .... _look again_ at the screenshots ....           ....
>> *look at the _obvious_ facts nospam* ....
>> If you didn't have a low IQ, you'd _easily_ see _instantly_ why
>> Apple
>> disabled the account even when the _correct_ login & password are
>> provided.
>>
>> Once you figure out why, then you have to ask yourself why Apple
>> cares so
>> much to track every move you make by your IP address, nospam.
>>
>> Ask yourself why _that_ is the case.
>>
>> HINT: I have _plenty_ of iOS devices, each of which do the same
>> thing, as I
>> was _testing_ what Apple would do if you didn't allow them to
>> track you.
>
> I'd say you were either lying or ignorant...
>
> ...but we both know it's both!

I dunno. He can't be ignorant. I've seen pictures of his many
books. And they look well worn, so he must have read them many
times. Unless he recently bought them at a used book sale.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4etlh$vkq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10054&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10054

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:32:49 +1200
 by: Your Name - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:32 UTC

On 2022-04-28 20:15:43 +0000, Hank Rogers said:
> Alan wrote:

>>> Every defense you make for Apple is more evidence you own a very low IQ.
>>>
>>> You brazenly fabricate excuses for why Apple does what Apple does.
>>> I told you _many_ times that the email/login/password is correct.
>>>
>>> If you _L@@K_ at the screenshots I provided, you'll easily see _why_ Apple
>>> disabled the account (which I already told you many times what that is).
>>>
>>> /Look!/
>>> .... _look again_ at the screenshots ....   .... *look at the _obvious_
>>> facts nospam* ....
>>> If you didn't have a low IQ, you'd _easily_ see _instantly_ why Apple
>>> disabled the account even when the _correct_ login & password are provided.
>>>
>>> Once you figure out why, then you have to ask yourself why Apple cares so
>>> much to track every move you make by your IP address, nospam.
>>>
>>> Ask yourself why _that_ is the case.
>>>
>>> HINT: I have _plenty_ of iOS devices, each of which do the same thing, as I
>>> was _testing_ what Apple would do if you didn't allow them to track you.
>>
>> I'd say you were either lying or ignorant...
>>
>> ...but we both know it's both!
>
> I dunno. He can't be ignorant. I've seen pictures of his many books.
> And they look well worn, so he must have read them many times. Unless
> he recently bought them at a used book sale.

Nah, he just looks at the pretty pictures.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4f057$3hl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10055&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10055

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:15:37 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:15 UTC

Your Name wrote:

> Nah, he just looks at the pretty pictures.

It's amazing how little education all you iKooks actually have.
*Your lack of education & low IQ is literally _why_ you're an iKook!*

All you iKooks suffer from the same confluence of three sordid traits:
a. None of you have the IQ necessary for basic adult comprehensive skills
b. As a result, all iKooks completely lack even the most basic education
c. But what's worse - is becuase of that - you don't understand anything

None of you are capable of comprehending what the pictures I provided show.

At least I provided proof using "pretty pictures" of my own iPads show when
I claimed Apple is desperate to track every move you make by logging your
IP address when Apple forces you to periodically log into their servers.
<https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!
<https://i.postimg.cc/g008YhxP/appleid02.jpg> Apple _forces_ a lock out!
<https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your acct!
<https://i.postimg.cc/8zSvshQf/appleid04.jpg> Apple _locks_ you out!
<https://i.postimg.cc/SKGfmgnK/appleid05.jpg> Apple won't let you back in!
<>
<https://i.postimg.cc/ZR5mZ287/appleid07.jpg> Apple fails App Store test
<https://i.postimg.cc/TwN6P0QR/appleid08.jpg> Only Apple requires a login
<https://i.postimg.cc/8k3GQyj4/appleid09.jpg> Apple tracks your activity
<https://i.postimg.cc/hhFNJ5mq/appleid010.jpg> Apps become non functional
<https://i.postimg.cc/nrFHSvby/appleid11.jpg> Apple _forces_ extra logins!
<https://i.postimg.cc/Y9kkj19v/appleid12.jpg> Apple tracking server login
--
The only people who believe every word Apple says, are these low-IQ iKooks.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4f0hg$sa8$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10056&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10056

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:21:49 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:21 UTC

On 2022-04-28 2:15 p.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Your Name wrote:
>
>> Nah, he just looks at the pretty pictures.
>
> It's amazing how little education all you iKooks actually have.
> *Your lack of education & low IQ is literally _why_ you're an iKook!*
>
> All you iKooks suffer from the same confluence of three sordid traits:
> a. None of you have the IQ necessary for basic adult comprehensive skills
> b. As a result, all iKooks completely lack even the most basic education
> c. But what's worse - is becuase of that - you don't understand anything
>
> None of you are capable of comprehending what the pictures I provided show.
>
> At least I provided proof using "pretty pictures" of my own iPads show when
> I claimed Apple is desperate to track every move you make by logging your
> IP address when Apple forces you to periodically log into their servers.
> <https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!

If it actually "_force[d]_ a log in!"...

....there wouldn't be button saying "Not Now"...

....would there?

> <https://i.postimg.cc/g008YhxP/appleid02.jpg> Apple _forces_ a lock out!

Only if you enter password incorrectly over and over.

> <https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your acct!

For entering incorrect passwords too many times an it gives you a method
to re-enable it by visiting appleid.apple.com...

....just as it says in that dialog.

> <https://i.postimg.cc/8zSvshQf/appleid04.jpg> Apple _locks_ you out!

For "security reasons" and they give you a way to unlock it.

> <https://i.postimg.cc/SKGfmgnK/appleid05.jpg> Apple won't let you back in!

No. Apple won't let you back in without resetting your password.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<ngEaK.7808$_o6b.5187@fx42.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10057&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10057

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:09:14 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:09 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:
> Your Name wrote:
>
>> Nah, he just looks at the pretty pictures.
>
> It's amazing how little education all you iKooks actually have.
> *Your lack of education & low IQ is literally _why_ you're an iKook!*

Maybe you're right, Andy.

If you post pics of all your degrees, certifications, awards, etc,
maybe the damn iKooks will do the same. You could then make a
gallery of this education material for both the android and iphone.
Maybe an app called "AndysIQ"

We've seen lots of pics of your books, but so far, no pics to
verify your high education, nor your high IQ.

For all we know, you could be a bumbling idiot with zero education
and very low IQ, who simply owns a pile of old used books.

Man, you gotta provide evidence of your genius.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<280420221932432880%nospam@nospam.invalid>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10059&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10059

From: nos...@nospam.invalid (nospam)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:32:43 -0400
 by: nospam - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:32 UTC

In article <t4f0hg$sa8$1@dont-email.me>, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> No. Apple won't let you back in without resetting your password.

neither will many sites, especially google, where requests to unfreeze
an account will be reviewed by humans.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<t4f9ik$1i3c$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10060&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10060

From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:56:21 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:56 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> No. Apple won't let you back in without resetting your password.
>
> neither will many sites, especially google, where requests to unfreeze
> an account will be reviewed by humans.

The iPad is so crippled it doesn't matter to me that Apple bricked it, nor
that Apple _requires_ you to constantly log into their tracking servers.

I purposefully tested what would happen if I never logged into when Apple
asked, a hundred times a day, every day, for years on end.

You iKooks have no idea what Apple does, because you're _afraid_ to do
anything that Apple hasn't fed you to do, which is where I differ.

I'm not afraid to NOT log into the iPad the hundred times a day it asks.
And I'm not afraid to find out the _truth_ about what Apple truly is.

The fact is Apple _requires_ periodic login tracking to their servers.
For you to brazenly deny that fact shows how little you know about iOS.

[...]

<t4f9rp$7m1$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10061&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10061

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:00:57 -0700
 by: Alan - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:00 UTC

On 2022-04-28 4:56 p.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>>> No. Apple won't let you back in without resetting your password.
>>
>> neither will many sites, especially google, where requests to unfreeze
>> an account will be reviewed by humans.
>
> The iPad is so crippled it doesn't matter to me that Apple bricked it, nor
> that Apple _requires_ you to constantly log into their tracking servers.

Nope. This is false.

> I purposefully tested what would happen if I never logged into when Apple
> asked, a hundred times a day, every day, for years on end.

You're lying.

> You iKooks have no idea what Apple does, because you're _afraid_ to do
> anything that Apple hasn't fed you to do, which is where I differ.

I support Apple customers, so I know exactly what Apple does.

> I'm not afraid to NOT log into the iPad the hundred times a day it asks.

It doesn't ask "hundreds of times a day"...

....and if you don't log in (by choosing "Not now"), nothing happens to
the device at all.

> And I'm not afraid to find out the _truth_ about what Apple truly is.
>
> The fact is Apple _requires_ periodic login tracking to their servers.

The fact is that you're lying.

Re: forwarding text messages to an email address?

<JuGaK.8366$jlbb.3512@fx34.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10063&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10063

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:41:05 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:41 UTC

Andy Burnelli wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>
>>> No. Apple won't let you back in without resetting your password.
>>
>> neither will many sites, especially google, where requests to
>> unfreeze
>> an account will be reviewed by humans.
>
> The iPad is so crippled it doesn't matter to me that Apple bricked
> it, nor
> that Apple _requires_ you to constantly log into their tracking
> servers.
>
> I purposefully tested what would happen if I never logged into when
> Apple
> asked, a hundred times a day, every day, for years on end.
>
> You iKooks have no idea what Apple does, because you're _afraid_ to do
> anything that Apple hasn't fed you to do, which is where I differ.
>
> I'm not afraid to NOT log into the iPad the hundred times a day it
> asks.
> And I'm not afraid to find out the _truth_ about what Apple truly is.
>
> The fact is Apple _requires_ periodic login tracking to their servers.
> For you to brazenly deny that fact shows how little you know about
> iOS.
>
> <https://i.postimg.cc/LXzB3Lc0/appleid01.jpg> Apple _forces_ a log in!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/g008YhxP/appleid02.jpg> Apple _forces_ a lock
> out!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/q75t7MSk/appleid03.jpg> Apple _disables_ your
> acct!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/8zSvshQf/appleid04.jpg> Apple _locks_ you out!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/SKGfmgnK/appleid05.jpg> Apple won't let you
> back in!
> <>
> <https://i.postimg.cc/ZR5mZ287/appleid07.jpg> Apple fails App Store
> test
> <https://i.postimg.cc/TwN6P0QR/appleid08.jpg> Only Apple requires a
> login
> <https://i.postimg.cc/8k3GQyj4/appleid09.jpg> Apple tracks your
> activity
> <https://i.postimg.cc/hhFNJ5mq/appleid010.jpg> Apps become non
> functional
> <https://i.postimg.cc/nrFHSvby/appleid11.jpg> Apple _forces_ extra
> logins!
> <https://i.postimg.cc/Y9kkj19v/appleid12.jpg> Apple tracking server
> login

Only an uneducated iKook would keep that apple stuff around.

Andy, are you an i Kook? What is a highly educated person like
yourself holding on to clusterfucked apple shit? Are you fucking nuts?