From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Torrent Apps on App Store?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 03:20:40 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:20 UTC

Lewis wrote:

> You can compile and build a torrent client and put it on your own
> devices, but I assume that is "too hard" for you too.

The iKooks are always making excuses for the lack of iOS functionality.

It's interesting that the iKooks know the only way to get even the most
basic functionality on iOS is to write the code & compile it yourself.

The iKooks have already started running down their list of excuses for why
iOS is always the only common consumer operating system that is crippled.

First nospam fabricated the functionality exists, and then Lewis just
claimed that you have to compile it yourself, and even Jolly Roger came up
with the excuse that nobody wants to have basic capability on iOS anyway.

And yet... the functionality _abounds_ on all other platforms - except iOS.
<https://i.postimg.cc/tTqHHYS7/torrent01.jpg> All but iOS have this
--
The iKooks are always making excuses for the lack of iOS functionality.