From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: "The software that runs these forums".
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:21:35 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:21 UTC

On 4/30/2022 2:07 PM, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2022 at 11:06:03 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t4jtqb$pv7$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-04-30, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> MORE of your drama.
>
>>> What prevents you from stopping such bizarre behavior?
>
> You snipped and dodged this question. Your have no idea. Then you blame me for
> your drama and one-sided war.
>
> You have no idea why you cannot stop... but you clearly cannot.
>
>> The drama is clearly yours, I'm just reminding you that people do see
>> your trolling game <shrug>. Why is it taking you so long to realize
>> they've seen it for years?

He's obsessed with you and you are obsessed with him being obsessed
with you.
Why don't both of you ignore each other?
Problem solved.

--
Lefty Lundquist
"Standing In The Wings With Ryan Sullivan".

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: "The software that runs these forums".