From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: "The software that runs these forums".
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:03:36 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:03 UTC

This should prove interesting.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: "The software that runs these forums".

<t4kjnf$q0p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10091&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10091

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 00:19:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 1 May 2022 00:19 UTC

On 2022-04-30, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/30/2022 1:53 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 30, 2022 at 8:53:49 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t4jm2c$m2v$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Again, the question goes unanswered <shrug>. Given the thread's "topic"
>>> and given that you've decided to 'weigh in', it's a pertinent question,
>>> it's "Not worthy of pretending to be upset (attr: DB, to you)."

>>> How do you figure that pointing to an innocent person, whose name you've
>>> chosen for another sock puppet, will make the 'bad' you do disappear?
>>> Lemme guess, the "topic" is no longer "snip trolling" <eyeroll>. Anyone
>>> reading the above material will see your MO in action.
>>
>> Do you deny Ryan Sullivan is your son?
>
> This should prove interesting.

Why?
Does anyone care?
Besides snit is a pathological liar so if he is making a claim and not offering some proof chances
are near 100 percent he is lying.
Look at his "proof".
Someone named Ryan Sullivan appears out of nowhere and posts a dossier on Steve Carroll that
closely matches most of the items snit regularly, incessantly in fact, complains about.
What are the odds of that happening?
About the same as snit's claim that someone broke into his house and posted to Usenet using his
computer.
That one was a real gem!

Maybe you have proof, but I doubt it. In fact I'm suspecting you are another snit sock puppet
playing the reverse troll.
It's a well cultivated snit sock for sure, but it still stinks to high heaven of snit's methodology.
In the unlikely event I am wrong, stop bloviating and produce your evidence that the Ryan
Sullivan post is real. Assuming you have evidence.
Without the evidence you are as trustworthy as snit, which is my point.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: "The software that runs these forums".

<chine.bleu-1C16D9.18404030042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10093&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10093

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.child.molesting.freak.of.nature.michael-jackson
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 18:40:48 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:40 UTC

In article <t4kbno$7nb$1@dont-email.me>,
Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/30/2022 1:53 PM, Snit wrote:

> > Do you deny Ryan Sullivan is your son?