No user-servicable parts inside. Refer to qualified service personnel.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

SubjectAuthor
* Free Game: LEGO Builder's JourneySpalls Hurgenson
+* Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's JourneyJustisaur
|`- Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's JourneyAnt
+- Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's JourneyPW
`- Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journeykyonshi

1
Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

<7cb6qh15t8ke5tl548t9a3rhjbemldiqfh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10075&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10075

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:06:02 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 16:06 UTC

On the seventh day of EpicMas, Tim Sweeny gave to me:
Plastic blocks to click together

(I know it doesn't rhyme, I'm in a rush to get this out before Ant
beats me to it ;-)

Today from Epic we get:

* LEGO Builder's Journey
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lego-builders-journey
This is actually one I might have considered buying! It's a LEGO game
(obviously) but unlike most of its siblings, is a much more subtle
type of puzzle game not reliant on pleasing the kiddies with
explosions of funny characters. Plus, it's actually about BUILDING
stuff with Lego. Of course, if you don't like puzzle games and the
whole LEGO thing mystifies you (but don't judge the game unseen just
because of how the license has been used before), then maybe this
isn't for you. But for me, this is a welcome addition. Two wins for
Epic, good job.

24 hours to claim it, as usual.

Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

<54361fe7-6553-48a8-963a-8131f061a187n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10080&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10080

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 09:03:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey
From: justis...@gmail.com (Justisaur)
 by: Justisaur - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 17:03 UTC

On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 8:06:14 AM UTC-8, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> On the seventh day of EpicMas, Tim Sweeny gave to me:
> Plastic blocks to click together
>
> (I know it doesn't rhyme, I'm in a rush to get this out before Ant
> beats me to it ;-)
>
> Today from Epic we get:
>
> * LEGO Builder's Journey
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lego-builders-journey
> This is actually one I might have considered buying! It's a LEGO game
> (obviously) but unlike most of its siblings, is a much more subtle
> type of puzzle game not reliant on pleasing the kiddies with
> explosions of funny characters. Plus, it's actually about BUILDING
> stuff with Lego. Of course, if you don't like puzzle games and the
> whole LEGO thing mystifies you (but don't judge the game unseen just
> because of how the license has been used before), then maybe this
> isn't for you. But for me, this is a welcome addition. Two wins for
> Epic, good job.
>
> 24 hours to claim it, as usual.

Thanks, my son might enjoy this one.

- Justisaur

Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

<tnvmp2$qba$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10086&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10086

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:28:28 -0800
 by: Ant - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 19:28 UTC

On 12/21/2022 9:03 AM, Justisaur wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 8:06:14 AM UTC-8, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> On the seventh day of EpicMas, Tim Sweeny gave to me:
>> Plastic blocks to click together
>>
>> (I know it doesn't rhyme, I'm in a rush to get this out before Ant
>> beats me to it ;-)
>>
>> Today from Epic we get:
>>
>> * LEGO Builder's Journey
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lego-builders-journey
>> This is actually one I might have considered buying! It's a LEGO game
>> (obviously) but unlike most of its siblings, is a much more subtle
>> type of puzzle game not reliant on pleasing the kiddies with
>> explosions of funny characters. Plus, it's actually about BUILDING
>> stuff with Lego. Of course, if you don't like puzzle games and the
>> whole LEGO thing mystifies you (but don't judge the game unseen just
>> because of how the license has been used before), then maybe this
>> isn't for you. But for me, this is a welcome addition. Two wins for
>> Epic, good job.
>>
>> 24 hours to claim it, as usual.
>
> Thanks, my son might enjoy this one.

Ditto except it's for me if I ever try it. ;)
--
"While [Joseph and Mary] were [in Bethlehem], the time came for the baby
to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

<0il7qhp5uac1se044ol5sf3a57m8ga8irc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10094&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10094

From: iamnotus...@notinuse.com (PW)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:00:14 -0700
 by: PW - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 04:00 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 11:06:02 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>On the seventh day of EpicMas, Tim Sweeny gave to me:
>Plastic blocks to click together
>
>(I know it doesn't rhyme, I'm in a rush to get this out before Ant
>beats me to it ;-)
>
>Today from Epic we get:
>
>* LEGO Builder's Journey
>https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lego-builders-journey
>This is actually one I might have considered buying! It's a LEGO game
>(obviously) but unlike most of its siblings, is a much more subtle
>type of puzzle game not reliant on pleasing the kiddies with
>explosions of funny characters. Plus, it's actually about BUILDING
>stuff with Lego. Of course, if you don't like puzzle games and the
>whole LEGO thing mystifies you (but don't judge the game unseen just
>because of how the license has been used before), then maybe this
>isn't for you. But for me, this is a welcome addition. Two wins for
>Epic, good job.
>
>24 hours to claim it, as usual.

Grabbed it.

-pw

Re: Free Game: LEGO Builder's Journey

<to1dhu$1bpg2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10096&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10096

From: gmke...@gmail.com (kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:03:26 +0100
 by: kyonshi - Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:03 UTC

On 21/12/2022 17:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> On the seventh day of EpicMas, Tim Sweeny gave to me:
> Plastic blocks to click together
>
> (I know it doesn't rhyme, I'm in a rush to get this out before Ant
> beats me to it ;-)
>
> Today from Epic we get:
>
> * LEGO Builder's Journey
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/lego-builders-journey
> This is actually one I might have considered buying! It's a LEGO game
> (obviously) but unlike most of its siblings, is a much more subtle
> type of puzzle game not reliant on pleasing the kiddies with
> explosions of funny characters. Plus, it's actually about BUILDING
> stuff with Lego. Of course, if you don't like puzzle games and the
> whole LEGO thing mystifies you (but don't judge the game unseen just
> because of how the license has been used before), then maybe this
> isn't for you. But for me, this is a welcome addition. Two wins for
> Epic, good job.
>
> 24 hours to claim it, as usual.

This looks like something that we might actually play.