Subject: Re: Z80 8080 compiler for rsx11m
From: Scott Dorsey
Newsgroups: comp.sys.dec
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:59 UTC
From: klu...@panix.com (Scott Dorsey)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.dec
Date: 15 Mar 2021 21:59:24 -0000
View all headers
joe....@southerncontrols.com <joe.meyer@southerncontrols.com> wrote:
I know it use to exist beacuse i used it years ago but i need a 8080/ z80 assembler to run on rsx11m . does anyone remember the company or know where i can get a copy?

Everybody and his brother had an 8080 compiler written in Fortran including
one from Intel.  I don't know if the http://z80.intel people have the original
Intel one or not.

Here is one that Fred Parmenter wrote.  I got this from the Micro User's
Group at Georgia Tech where we had it running on a Pr1me.
http://www.panix.com/~kludge/intel.tar
I don't see why this wouldn't build on RSX.  Don't ask me for support on
it, though.
--scott