From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Anyone have time to help?
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 15:12:49 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:12 UTC

On 5/3/2022 2:46 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> Part of his doing this is to point to ancient posts of mine where I am asking
>>> about my health, before I was diagnosed with atypical POTS / dysautonomia, and
>>> twist what is said and pretend he knows the answers to questions I asked.
>>>
>>> In short: he lies non-stop.
>>
>> His behaviour towards you is reprehensible. It really saddens me.
>
> He will not even speak of whatever horrid wrong he THINK I did to deserve his
> lies and attacks. He did to some extent in the past, but will not now. It
> really is bizarre.

Based upon your past history and track record, it's probably very
similar to what these 100's of people are all saying about you snit.

What is it about you that pisses off so many people?

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

The Snit List

163 People Who Condemn Snit Michael Glasser's Psychopath Behaviors

From: Steve Carroll
Wonder how many people want you to stop being a lying hypocrite
(who cries 'victim' every chance he gets)? Guess they'll all be
disappointed. Here are some of them now...

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member
area and a login. If you forget your password, you can ask it
to e-mail it to you, and a bot will send an e-mail. *That*
is the e-mail Snit got from Sandman's website, and yes he's
that fucked in the head and starved for attention that he'd
claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman himself. So, don't get
sucked into his little circus. The e-mail, in this particular
instance, did probably originate from Sandman.net." 27 Feb 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

2- Alan Baker: "People's perceptions of you are *formed*
by behaviour and not withstanding your occasional on topic
posts, I wish you'd leave too. Please note that despite the
amazing silliness that is Edwin, I have never made the same
wish of him." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4a7c3ebf3fc10221

3- amicus_curious (COLA): "Where on earth do you get the
idea that I am arguing with you, little man? Is your name
"Hadron"? Shoo! Go back to your mail order business!"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/00ee203fe6183b1b

4- Andrew J. Brehm: "You are not flamed because you speak the
truth, you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep
disrupting the newsgroup." 27 Feb 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/52eab53a559e00ce

5- AZ Nomad: "The fact that you routinely change your headers
to weasel out of killfiles proves that you're an asshole."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51b43d6c9613c9da

6- Andy/news/nospam: "Why do you keep these things up, Snit? Why
not just let them go away and show how responsible a member
of CSMA you are? You could show your enemies up by being
better than them, rise above the low level you so obviously
dislike. Anything, just stop...." 26 Apr 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d6ffb6b06aa237e5

7- B.B.: "Does the From: header contain the string "Snit"? If
yes, then troll. Otherwise, maybe. Dunno why I had my KF on
you set to expire, but it's fixed now." 13 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8a98d179b2ff9578

8- BaJoRi: "You know it, and I know it, and everyone else who
has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement, showed
it to be wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick and
REALLY show you to be a fool. You need to judiciously snip
out pertinent points because you are an intellectually dwarfed
turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

9- bobinnv: "I learned some time ago how much better this
group can be if you kill file Snit. I have never understood
why more people don't do the same.." 5 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/0706dbef8ce1f903

10- Bob B.: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all
group, but since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible
to have a decent discussion about anything. The solution is
to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people just
can't stop feeding him." 27 Dec 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d2f1dff196ca190

11- bunny: Subject "snit makes me sad", Text "really actually
=3D:-( 9 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/4e31cb49c1e2d432

12- Brian: "LOL, Has anyone ever been more universally hated on
the USENET than Snit? Too bad he craves the hatred and negative
attention. We will read about him in the news some day soon
going on a shooting rampage. Somebody should get the pychopath
some help before he VT's a bunch of people. 29 May 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/66a89e4f5c89f489

13- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill, but you and
Steve don't help. You encourage him to post, which he doesn't
need to do. We would all be better off if you just ignore him.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2ed879f256677548

14- Carlo Coggi: "He must believe he is surrounded by 'trolls'
.... in the groups he trolls in, that is. I wondered if the
idiotrollers like snit would reply to this thread. Of course, I
didn't see his posts, only your reply". 07 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5ea48f7a84115fd1

15- C Lund: "Snit is not my responsibility. Maybe it's time
for you to learn how to use your kill-filter. I am assuming, of
course, that your Usenet browser has a kill-filter." 5 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/2c390a34b05b24a9

16- cc (COLA): "You are incapable of letting anything go. In
fact, I guarantee you will respond to this post in under 3
hours. Hell, I'd be surprised if it takes longer than 30
minutes. If I really wanted to, I could make this little
side topic go on forever, because you are a complete moron
who just has to respond to anything written about or to you,
even if it just means repeating yourself." 1 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3712090033411605

17- Chance Furlong: "HPT, Wally, Sandman, C Lund, Steve
Carroll and Tim Adams are not trolls and do not troll. You,
on the other hand, are a troll." 27 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/28c267f26965b43f

18- Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "I try to go more by the contents
of the posts. Although some clowns (e.g. Snit) spew out so
much chaff it is not worth the effort." 14 Feb 2010

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8b6a982957c7c9d5

Chris Ahlstrom (COLA): "Actually, many of the advocates are
sick to death of Snit's never-ending puerile blather about
trivialities. The occasional reasonable conversations are
too few and far between." 6 Mar 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/811326833ba71864

19- Chris Clement: "ugh....geez man.....let it go" 5 Jul 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/ed093996df6547b2

20- chrisv (cola): "No, she called him 'shit', and rightly so,
for they way he was so ignominiously birthed into a toilet at
the bus depot, and simply refused to die, despite repeated
flushes. It's now far too late to *flush* him, but we can
still *plonk* him..." 12 Sep 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/18099f8aa067f4a5

21- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for
you to "win" an argument? They don't like you, you don't
like them. Why must you keep this up? What results are you
expecting?"

22- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process
them. Keep posting your list and proving that you are an idiot
troll. I will not address it any further- you being too stupid
to realize and accept that is not my problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

23- cshenk: "I happen to believe him over you... and I doubt
I'd be the only person in this ng to do so. You have given
people a lot of 'evidence' that you are dishonest... as
'evidenced' by the quotes list." .... "Why stop with
Jonas? Why not call the entire list of people on your quotes
list 'liars'? After all, they have all labeled you a liar,
troll or worse." 27 Nov 2010

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Anyone have time to help?

<daidnWN2qJPBHOz_nZ2dnUU7-ROdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10153&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10153

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 12:24:12 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 3 May 2022 19:24 UTC

learn to trim

Re: Anyone have time to help?

<t4skkp$mn6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10174&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10174

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 21:24:42 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:24 UTC

On 5/3/2022 4:13 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On 2022-05-03, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> Based upon your past history and track record, it's probably very
>>> similar to what these 100's of people are all saying about you snit.
>>>
>>> What is it about you that pisses off so many people?
>>>
>>> <https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>
>>>

>>> The Snit List
>>>
>>> 163 People Who Condemn Snit Michael Glasser's Psychopath Behaviors
>>>
>> Snip-->
>>
>> That list is rather old
>
> And it was *far* from complete back then. To put things in a more
> realistic perspective, that list only contains entries 'per poster', if
> you were to unpack *all* the statements from those posters and the ones
> that don't appear on the list, it'd probably 'War and Peace' a run. And
> that's just using the people up to 2012, if we added in the decade since
> then it'd make for a small book collection.

Snit is a mental case.
That much is obvious.
So many people have pointed that out so they all can't be wrong about
snit.
He needs to check into some Internet addiction program to have his
brain reprogrammed because as it stands he has a few crossed registers.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Anyone have time to help?

<t4sl1n$mn6$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10177&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10177

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 21:31:36 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Wed, 4 May 2022 01:31 UTC

On 5/3/2022 4:48 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 3, 2022 at 1:13:31 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t4s2db$ott$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Snip-->
>>>
>>> That list is rather old
>>
>> And it was *far* from complete back then. To put things in a more
>> realistic perspective, that list only contains entries 'per poster', if
>> you were to unpack *all* the statements from those posters and the ones
>> that don't appear on the list, it'd probably 'War and Peace' a run. And
>> that's just using the people up to 2012, if we added in the decade since
>> then it'd make for a small book collection.
>
> Gee, you do not include quotes about you. How weird is that! LOL!
>
> But really that list is nothing but a testament to your failure. You feel the
> need to seek ancient quotes you obsessively scavenged and forged because you
> could not actually show me doing as you accuse.
>
> And you KEEP doing it. It is all about the drama for you.

The question remains, is the list accurate?
You say no, but a lot of people disagree.
So who is lying?
All of those people?
Or you?

--