https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9702&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9702

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Joe Biden
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:07:24 -0500
 by: anon - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:07 UTC

There is word coming from the Secret Service that Biden is now
continuously defecating on himself. He is also getting up in the
middle of the night and walking around the Whitehouse, not knowing
where he is. He is also going outside and wandering around, not
knowing where he is. He is currently loaded with drugs, including
oxycontin or maybe fentanyl.

Re: Joe Biden

<20211020005859.5e48fffd@viridi.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10102&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10102

From: tom...@invalid.tld (tom)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Re: Joe Biden
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 00:58:59 -0700
 by: tom - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:58 UTC

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:07:24 -0500
"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

> There is word coming from the Secret Service that Biden is now
> continuously defecating on himself. He is also getting up in the
> middle of the night and walking around the Whitehouse, not knowing
> where he is. He is also going outside and wandering around, not
> knowing where he is. He is currently loaded with drugs, including
> oxycontin or maybe fentanyl.

pics or it didn't happen
gake and fay

Re: Joe Biden

<6f23508fd0c8883b51525ebbc575ad3c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10123&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10123

From: kam...@ho.slut (kamala)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:24:25 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans, alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: kamala - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:24 UTC

In article <20211020005859.5e48fffd@viridi.lan>
tom <tom@invalid.tld> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:07:24 -0500
> "anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:
>
> > There is word coming from the Secret Service that Biden is now
> > continuously defecating on himself. He is also getting up in the
> > middle of the night and walking around the Whitehouse, not knowing
> > where he is. He is also going outside and wandering around, not
> > knowing where he is. He is currently loaded with drugs, including
> > oxycontin or maybe fentanyl.
> >

> pics or it didn't happen
> gake and fay

Post the pics.

I'll add pictures of Obama blowing little boys.

Re: Joe Biden

<sl43bb$7i6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10181&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10181

From: seavie...@yahoo.com (tesla sTinker)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:58:13 -0700
 by: tesla sTinker - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 16:58 UTC

On 10/21/2021 3:24 AM, kamala scribbled:
> In article<20211020005859.5e48fffd@viridi.lan>
> tom<tom@invalid.tld> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:07:24 -0500
>> "anon"<anon@anon.com> wrote:
>>
>>> There is word coming from the Secret Service that Biden is now
>>> continuously defecating on himself. He is also getting up in the
>>> middle of the night and walking around the Whitehouse, not knowing
>>> where he is. He is also going outside and wandering around, not
>>> knowing where he is. He is currently loaded with drugs, including
>>> oxycontin or maybe fentanyl.
>>>

>> pics or it didn't happen
>> gake and fay
>
> Post the pics.
>
> I'll add pictures of Obama blowing little boys.

Pictures mean nothing. To many computer editors
to make them whatever you want them to be.

Even video editors. We live in a day when trust is
gone. They should of thought about that before they
put the election process on the internet. For the internet
is not secure-able. Its all binary math that anyone can access.
And its recorded, all the computers that have tampered with the election
computers at that very moment. Already known.

Now, they are going to charge the taxpayer for the decipher fees.
to tell you another lie of who will win or who won the election.????
It is not possible to do this. You will not know.

The only real way, is to eliminate the computer in elections.
and do it the old way. paper ballot. No, Biden did not win,
he and his family stolen it. And many who helped it happen.
They are all just as guilty as the next one.

Of course he cannot think. He is brainless puppet.
He is not, president material, and should of been arrested
the day he bribed a Ukraine official. According to the United
States Constitution, this is illegal, and removes him from being able
to hold any office in government.