The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Lefty Lundquist
`* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit
 `* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Lefty Lundquist
  `* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit
   +* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Alan
   |+* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit
   ||`* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit
   || `- Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit
   |+- Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Lefty Lundquist
   |`- Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)pothead
   `* Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Lefty Lundquist
    +- Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Tim
    `- Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)Snit

1
Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3ujsj$4fr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9981&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9981

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:07:47 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:07 UTC

On 4/22/2022 11:29 AM, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2022 at 7:46:56 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t3uf50$qqb$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-04-22, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That was a part of your drama... as if you expect others would know how you
>>> could. Maybe you were fishing to learn how.
>>>
>>> What you did not do was deny it.

>>> When you have had content removed and accounts suspended and the like do you
>>> admit to going against terms of service? Not that I have seen. You always play
>>> victim.
>>
>> Sober up, fool.
>
> https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726
>
> User: fretwizz (that's you!)
> -----
> Re: Bot on my Mac?
> Re: How can i stop Comcast "Bot" harassment?
> Re: Bot on my Mac?
> -----
>
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20120224115813/https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726>
>
> Comcast was accusing him of using a bot, you called it "harassment".
>
> And there is more:
>
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20140815000032/http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Security-and-Anti-Virus/Re-Bot-on-my-Mac/m-p/1200693#M85838>
> -----
> Am I being flagged out of the system for a period (a Comcast tech
> said 72 hours) if there is any suspect activity? ... The tech
> said my service was basically being suspended when an alert was
> being given... until I responded to it.
> -----
> And below that:
> -----
> Today, as I had the flag lifted AGAIN
> -----
>
> Now dead link:
>
> <hogfbbFrb8eU6@mid.individual.net>
> -----
> <https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/my-recent-suspension.138524/>
>
> There he admits to being "suspended" from x10hosting.
> -----
>
> <0bcee5fb-1d6a-4c11-816e-9bb52b24586f@googlegroups.com>
>
> Shows your Google account (as well as the IP he had at the time). But the main
> thing is to look at your content... sounds a LOT like many of the
> socks. You used to talk a lot like that until he was getting suspended
> from services and the like, then you stopped and the socks started.

So Steve Carroll is right about you stalking him.
Snit, why do you continue to obsess about Steve Carroll and his life?
Let it go already.
Or get mental help.
Or both.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<krA8K.191$81g4.126@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9982&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9982

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:09:52 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:09 UTC

On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:07:47 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
<t3ujsj$4fr$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 4/22/2022 11:29 AM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 7:46:56 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t3uf50$qqb$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Sober up, fool.
>>
>> https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726
>>
>> User: fretwizz (that's you!)
>> -----
>> Re: Bot on my Mac?
>> Re: How can i stop Comcast "Bot" harassment?
>> Re: Bot on my Mac?
>> -----
>>
>> <http://web.archive.org/web/20120224115813/https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726>
>>
>> Comcast was accusing him of using a bot, you called it "harassment".
>>
>> And there is more:
>>
>> <http://web.archive.org/web/20140815000032/http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Security-and-Anti-Virus/Re-Bot-on-my-Mac/m-p/1200693#M85838>
>> -----
>> Am I being flagged out of the system for a period (a Comcast tech
>> said 72 hours) if there is any suspect activity? ... The tech
>> said my service was basically being suspended when an alert was
>> being given... until I responded to it.
>> -----
>> And below that:
>> -----
>> Today, as I had the flag lifted AGAIN
>> -----
>>
>> Now dead link:
>>
>> <hogfbbFrb8eU6@mid.individual.net>
>> -----
>> <https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/my-recent-suspension.138524/>
>>
>> There he admits to being "suspended" from x10hosting.
>> -----
>>
>> <0bcee5fb-1d6a-4c11-816e-9bb52b24586f@googlegroups.com>
>>
>> Shows your Google account (as well as the IP he had at the time). But the main
>> thing is to look at your content... sounds a LOT like many of the
>> socks. You used to talk a lot like that until he was getting suspended
>> from services and the like, then you stopped and the socks started.
>>
> So Steve Carroll is right about you stalking him.

Nope, Mr. Sock, I have never done as he (perhaps you) have done and contacted
his employer, his family, his co-workers, his clients (assuming he has any),
or any of the other stalking things he (maybe you) have done.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9985&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9985

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:51:15 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:51 UTC

On 4/22/2022 12:09 PM, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:07:47 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
> <t3ujsj$4fr$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> On 4/22/2022 11:29 AM, Snit wrote:

>>> https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726
>>>
>>> User: fretwizz (that's you!)
>>> -----
>>> Re: Bot on my Mac?
>>> Re: How can i stop Comcast "Bot" harassment?
>>> Re: Bot on my Mac?
>>> -----
>>>
>>> <http://web.archive.org/web/20120224115813/https://forums.comcast.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/287726>
>>>
>>> Comcast was accusing him of using a bot, you called it "harassment".
>>>
>>> And there is more:
>>>
>>> <http://web.archive.org/web/20140815000032/http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Security-and-Anti-Virus/Re-Bot-on-my-Mac/m-p/1200693#M85838>
>>> -----
>>> Am I being flagged out of the system for a period (a Comcast tech
>>> said 72 hours) if there is any suspect activity? ... The tech
>>> said my service was basically being suspended when an alert was
>>> being given... until I responded to it.
>>> -----
>>> And below that:
>>> -----
>>> Today, as I had the flag lifted AGAIN
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Now dead link:
>>>
>>> <hogfbbFrb8eU6@mid.individual.net>
>>> -----
>>> <https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/my-recent-suspension.138524/>
>>>
>>> There he admits to being "suspended" from x10hosting.
>>> -----
>>>
>>> <0bcee5fb-1d6a-4c11-816e-9bb52b24586f@googlegroups.com>
>>>
>>> Shows your Google account (as well as the IP he had at the time). But the main
>>> thing is to look at your content... sounds a LOT like many of the
>>> socks. You used to talk a lot like that until he was getting suspended
>>> from services and the like, then you stopped and the socks started.
>>>
>> So Steve Carroll is right about you stalking him.
>
> Nope, Mr. Sock, I have never done as he (perhaps you) have done and contacted
> his employer, his family, his co-workers, his clients (assuming he has any),
> or any of the other stalking things he (maybe you) have done.

1. I am not a sock. I post as Lefty Lundquist and that is all, Mr.
Sigmond sock puppet.

2. Stop the projection. You suck at it.

3. The things you keep rattling on about happened when?
Maybe 15 years ago?
Maybe more?

Why do you continue to talk about them, incessantly in fact?
Why do you infect every thread and drag Steve Carroll's name into it?

Why don't you just get lost?
Nobody likes you.
Nobody wants you to continue to post.
Why do you insist on hanging around places where people despise you, snit?
That is not normal behavior.

You are a sick one snit.
A very sick person in fact.

You need to get a life instead of obsessing over Steve Carroll's life.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<aNE8K.93550$Kdf.2891@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9999&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9999

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:06:14 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:06 UTC

On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
<t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 4/22/2022 12:09 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:07:47 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ujsj$4fr$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> So Steve Carroll is right about you stalking him.
>>
>> Nope, Mr. Sock, I have never done as he (perhaps you) have done and contacted
>> his employer, his family, his co-workers, his clients (assuming he has any),
>> or any of the other stalking things he (maybe you) have done.
>

> 1. I am not a sock.

Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3v6bd$neo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10001&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10001

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:22:53 -0700
 by: Alan - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:22 UTC

On 2022-04-22 2:06 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> On 4/22/2022 12:09 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> Nope, Mr. Sock, I have never done as he (perhaps you) have done and contacted
>>> his employer, his family, his co-workers, his clients (assuming he has any),
>>> or any of the other stalking things he (maybe you) have done.
>>

>> 1. I am not a sock.
>
> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.

No one would know more about socks than you.

Now go away, Snit.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<j8F8K.2709$h6X.741@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10002&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10002

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:30:55 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:30 UTC

On Apr 22, 2022 at 2:22:53 PM MST, "Alan" wrote <t3v6bd$neo$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 2022-04-22 2:06 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. I am not a sock.
>>
>> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.
>
> No one would know more about socks than you.

I have knowledge of tech in many areas, but no real experience with socks.

> Now go away, Snit.

Why seek my attention?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3v98d$etb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10003&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10003

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:12:28 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:12 UTC

On 4/22/2022 5:06 PM, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:
>
>> On 4/22/2022 12:09 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> Nope, Mr. Sock, I have never done as he (perhaps you) have done and contacted
>>> his employer, his family, his co-workers, his clients (assuming he has any),
>>> or any of the other stalking things he (maybe you) have done.
>>

>> 1. I am not a sock.
>
> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.

Nope.
You are wrong snit.

Anyway, I prefer to believe the couple of hundred people in those
links that got posted.
It's pretty amazing that all of these people seem to have reached the
same conclusion about you. That conclusion is that you are a mentally
ill troll.

Do you have any lists of people supporting you?
Surely someone, somewhere, disagrees with those lists?
Assuming of course they aren't more examples of your sock puppets.

I always felt that Rudy from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh was the ultimate
troll but that was until I stumbled upon you snit.

You have Rudy beat by a country mile and then some. The big difference
between you and Rudy is that AFAIK, Rudy keeps his trolling on the
Internet and doesn't doxx people like you seem to enjoy doing.
Doxxing people can be quite dangerous snit. I would refrain from this
hobby of yours if I were you.
Don't you think you have wasted enough of your life trolling?

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3v9ah$etb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10004&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10004

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:13:37 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:13 UTC

On 4/22/2022 5:22 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2022-04-22 2:06 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. I am not a sock.
>>
>> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.
>
> No one would know more about socks than you.
>
> Now go away, Snit.

Snit is one fucked up motherfucker.
I suspect his brain was installed incorrectly.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<4VF8K.2236$VwRc.646@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10006&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10006

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
From: Tim...@localhost.org (Tim)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:22:56 GMT
 by: Tim - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:22 UTC

On 2022-04-22, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/22/2022 5:06 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. I am not a sock.
>>
>> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.
>
> Nope.
> You are wrong snit.
>
> Anyway, I prefer to believe the couple of hundred people in those
> links that got posted.
> It's pretty amazing that all of these people seem to have reached the
> same conclusion about you. That conclusion is that you are a mentally
> ill troll.
>
> Do you have any lists of people supporting you?
> Surely someone, somewhere, disagrees with those lists?
> Assuming of course they aren't more examples of your sock puppets.
>
> I always felt that Rudy from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh was the ultimate
> troll but that was until I stumbled upon you snit.
>
> You have Rudy beat by a country mile and then some. The big difference
> between you and Rudy is that AFAIK, Rudy keeps his trolling on the
> Internet and doesn't doxx people like you seem to enjoy doing.
> Doxxing people can be quite dangerous snit. I would refrain from this
> hobby of yours if I were you.
> Don't you think you have wasted enough of your life trolling?

This poster Snit seems to have his own fan club!
Weird.

--
Tim Smith
"Joe Biden is the worst President ever."

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<I5G8K.1804$E3G.404@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10007&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10007

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:36:24 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:36 UTC

On Apr 22, 2022 at 3:12:28 PM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
<t3v98d$etb$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 4/22/2022 5:06 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. I am not a sock.
>>
>> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.
>
> Nope.
> You are wrong snit.

If you are Carroll I am wrong. Whatever.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<t3vc1l$tbh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10008&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10008

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:00:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:00 UTC

On 2022-04-22, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2022-04-22 2:06 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 9:51:15 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t3ume3$q8d$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> 1. I am not a sock.
>>
>> Damned unlikely. You might not be Carroll's though.
>
> No one would know more about socks than you.
>
> Now go away, Snit.

Like the German cockroach, snit will probably survive a nuclear blast.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<dPIbK.670842$mF2.557900@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10105&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10105

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 04:08:41 GMT
 by: Snit - Mon, 2 May 2022 04:08 UTC

On May 1, 2022 at 4:52:44 PM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
<XnsAE8ACA3866F56HT1@cF04o3ON7k2lx05.lLC.9r5>:

> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> news:j8F8K.2709$h6X.741@fx04.iad Fri, 22
> Apr 2022 21:30:55 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 2:22:53 PM MST, "Alan" wrote
>> <t3v6bd$neo$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> No one would know more about socks than you.
>>
>> I have knowledge of tech in many areas, but no real experience with
>> socks.
>
> Sigmond and others prove otherwise, liar.

I have experience with you and Carroll and others using them. Fair enough.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

<N6jdK.1280$Acq9.537@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10215&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10215

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)