From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is
up the tower!
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 18:06:54 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sat, 7 May 2022 22:06 UTC

On 5/7/2022 6:01 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 2:28:06 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t56o96$obj$15@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-07, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You can take it as you wish, regardless of actual meaning. And once again you
>>> focus on my education. You do that a lot. You at one point claimed to have a
>>> degree in metallurgy, but then you spelled it wrong. That was funny.
>>
>> Where did I claim to have any degree?
>
> Ah, you did not claim to have a degree, only to have studied it at UC
> Berkeley.
>
> https://jmp.sh/HXgTwGa

That proves nothing.
Anyone can create a fake profile of anyone else and seeing as you seem
to be the king of sock puppets snit, you are the first person on the
suspect list.

You sure do spend an inordinate amount of time trolling the Internet.
Why?

--
Lefty Lundquist

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!