A modem is a baudy house.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend isLefty Lundquist
`* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendpothead
 `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
  +* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendpothead
  |`* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
  | +- Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
  | `- Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendpothead
  `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
   `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
    `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
     `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
      `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
       `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
        `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
         +- Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend isLefty Lundquist
         `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
          `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit
           `* Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friendSteve Carroll
            `- Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the toweSnit

1
Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t56q5m$4ki$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10218&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10218

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is
up the tower!
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 18:00:22 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sat, 7 May 2022 22:00 UTC

On 5/7/2022 5:55 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 2:48:58 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t56pga$obj$19@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-07, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You have been fairly open about it at times.
>>>
>>> <aceb70f7-26f7-4c44-9e8b-5d37333303f7@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>
>>> <4aba2245-a0e9-408e-a837-fd05fa49228b@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>
>>> <ddcd50e2-74a5-4ed5-89ba-cb73a9bce3b3@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
>>>
>>> There are more examples, but those are the ones I have saved.
>>
>> Those aren't examples of what you've claimed and there are no other
>> "examples". These are the best you have and they don't back what you're
>> claiming.
>
> Your denial does not make the posts go away. You made it very clear you were
> contacting an employer of mine to push your insanity. And there were other
> posts you made it clear.
>
> <aceb70f7-26f7-4c44-9e8b-5d37333303f7@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>
> <4aba2245-a0e9-408e-a837-fd05fa49228b@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>
> <ddcd50e2-74a5-4ed5-89ba-cb73a9bce3b3@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
>
> You also blamed me for when the police came to you -- even though I had
> nothing to do with it. I did not suggest my client do so. And notice how you
> have stopped talking about my clients and they no longer are getting
> contacted, at least as far as I know.

Those links do not substantiate your claims snit.
Try again.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t56upg$5j3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10225&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10225

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend
is up the tower!
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 23:19:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:19 UTC

On 2022-05-07, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/7/2022 5:55 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On May 7, 2022 at 2:48:58 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t56pga$obj$19@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Those aren't examples of what you've claimed and there are no other
>>> "examples". These are the best you have and they don't back what you're
>>> claiming.
>>
>> Your denial does not make the posts go away. You made it very clear you were
>> contacting an employer of mine to push your insanity. And there were other
>> posts you made it clear.
>>
>> <aceb70f7-26f7-4c44-9e8b-5d37333303f7@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>
>> <4aba2245-a0e9-408e-a837-fd05fa49228b@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>
>> <ddcd50e2-74a5-4ed5-89ba-cb73a9bce3b3@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> You also blamed me for when the police came to you -- even though I had
>> nothing to do with it. I did not suggest my client do so. And notice how you
>> have stopped talking about my clients and they no longer are getting
>> contacted, at least as far as I know.
>
> Those links do not substantiate your claims snit.
> Try again.

And this surprises you?

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t5702o$5fu$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10228&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10228

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 23:41:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:41 UTC

On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

(snip)

>>> You also blamed me for when the police came to you -- even though I had
>>> nothing to do with it. I did not suggest my client do so. And notice how you
>>> have stopped talking about my clients and they no longer are getting
>>> contacted, at least as far as I know.
>>
>> Those links do not substantiate your claims snit.
>> Try again.
>
> And this surprises you?

Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
he mentioned today.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t5707f$fni$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10229&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10229

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 23:43:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:43 UTC

On 2022-05-07, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)

>>> Those links do not substantiate your claims snit.
>>> Try again.
>>
>> And this surprises you?
>
> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
> he mentioned today.

I do not know why?
Clue me in.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t571en$5fu$8@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10231&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10231

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:04:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:04 UTC

On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-05-07, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
>> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)

>>> And this surprises you?
>>
>> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
>> he mentioned today.
>
> I do not know why?
> Clue me in.

You've undoubtedly seen he's repeatedly posted what he falsely claims is
proof that I contacted people in his life:

"I'm promising you that, unless you, or someone, can give me a sound
reason not to, I intend on providing certain parties with information
they can use to determine if there is a case of identity theft"

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165196728000>

That is not proof of what he claims but this particular one leads to his
'police story', IMO. Notice I said 'unless I get a sound reason not to'?
Someone from Snit's area and ISP emailed me, it was written as coming
from his wife (I had suspicions it was Snit himself because, at that
point, it was clear he was not only monitoring her social media activity
but her email, as well). The email convinced me to hold off. Given how
Snit is here making up this story, I'm reasonably certain it's his way
of getting revenge for thinking I gamed him (I didn't), so he s trying
to game me back in a similar fashion.

Anyone reading enough of his posts will see he's made statements as if
'police presence' has *affected* my behavior. There was no presence
because there was no behavior, he made up all this 'contacting' BS so he
could play victim and crow about how 'the police backed me off' or some
such. They don't do that here, they wouldn't do that here. That he's too
stupid to realize it is what makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
If you bothered to look (and I think you've seen this) you'll see Snit
changed his 'police story' a number of times and has never produced a
shred of evidence... because there is none.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<tVDdK.1474$7%M9.260@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10232&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10232

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:12:09 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:12 UTC

On May 7, 2022 at 4:41:13 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t5702o$5fu$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)

>>> Those links do not substantiate your claims snit.
>>> Try again.
>>
>> And this surprises you?
>
> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
> he mentioned today.

You are the one who blamed me for having the police come to you. I am not the
one who initiated it.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<bZDdK.2053$awga.1776@fx40.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10235&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10235

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:16:07 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:16 UTC

On May 7, 2022 at 5:04:39 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t571en$5fu$8@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-05-07, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
>>> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
>>> he mentioned today.
>>
>> I do not know why?
>> Clue me in.
>
> You've undoubtedly seen he's repeatedly posted what he falsely claims is
> proof that I contacted people in his life:
>
> "I'm promising you that, unless you, or someone, can give me a sound
> reason not to, I intend on providing certain parties with information
> they can use to determine if there is a case of identity theft"
>
> <http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165196728000>
>
> That is not proof of what he claims but this particular one leads to his
> 'police story', IMO. Notice I said 'unless I get a sound reason not to'?

And your story is some anonymous jiminy cricket gave you that reason -- jobs
matter.

Then you said it was me.

You needed me to tell you jobs matter.

And that is your best defense. Pathetic.

> Someone from Snit's area and ISP emailed me, it was written as coming
> from his wife (I had suspicions it was Snit himself because, at that
> point, it was clear he was not only monitoring her social media activity
> but her email, as well).

Notice you lie about my family here.

> The email convinced me to hold off. Given how
> Snit is here making up this story, I'm reasonably certain it's his way
> of getting revenge for thinking I gamed him (I didn't), so he s trying
> to game me back in a similar fashion.

You pile lie upon lie. Keep in mind my employer showed your emails to me.

> Anyone reading enough of his posts will see he's made statements as if
> 'police presence' has *affected* my behavior.

You no longer, that I know of, contact people in my life.

> There was no presence
> because there was no behavior, he made up all this 'contacting' BS so he
> could play victim and crow about how 'the police backed me off' or some
> such. They don't do that here, they wouldn't do that here. That he's too
> stupid to realize it is what makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
> If you bothered to look (and I think you've seen this) you'll see Snit
> changed his 'police story' a number of times and has never produced a
> shred of evidence... because there is none.

<aceb70f7-26f7-4c44-9e8b-5d37333303f7@i4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>
<4aba2245-a0e9-408e-a837-fd05fa49228b@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>
<ddcd50e2-74a5-4ed5-89ba-cb73a9bce3b3@z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

You can twist all you want. You were proud of your harassment back then.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t57251$5fu$11@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10236&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10236

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:16:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:16 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 4:41:13 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t5702o$5fu$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)

>>> And this surprises you?
>>
>> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
>> he mentioned today.
>
> You are the one who blamed me for having the police come to you.

Quote it.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<k_DdK.2057$awga.1508@fx40.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10238&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10238

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:17:20 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:17 UTC

On May 7, 2022 at 5:16:33 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t57251$5fu$11@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 7, 2022 at 4:41:13 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t5702o$5fu$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>
>>> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
>>> he mentioned today.
>>
>> You are the one who blamed me for having the police come to you.
>
> Quote it.

Gee, do I want to play one of your go fish games? No. Not even slightly.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t572fd$5fu$13@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10239&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10239

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:22:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:22 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 5:16:33 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t57251$5fu$11@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You are the one who blamed me for having the police come to you.
>>
>> Quote it.
>
> Gee, do I want to play one of your go fish games? No. Not even slightly.

You're the one who made yet another unsubstantiated claim, so the onus
is on you.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t572i0$q7f$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10240&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10240

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 00:23:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:23 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-05-07, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
>>> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> Do you know why he pushes this 'story'? It has to do with the other one
>>> he mentioned today.
>>
>> I do not know why?
>> Clue me in.
>
> You've undoubtedly seen he's repeatedly posted what he falsely claims is
> proof that I contacted people in his life:
>
> "I'm promising you that, unless you, or someone, can give me a sound
> reason not to, I intend on providing certain parties with information
> they can use to determine if there is a case of identity theft"
>
><http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165196728000>
>
> That is not proof of what he claims but this particular one leads to his
> 'police story', IMO. Notice I said 'unless I get a sound reason not to'?
> Someone from Snit's area and ISP emailed me, it was written as coming
> from his wife (I had suspicions it was Snit himself because, at that
> point, it was clear he was not only monitoring her social media activity
> but her email, as well). The email convinced me to hold off. Given how
> Snit is here making up this story, I'm reasonably certain it's his way
> of getting revenge for thinking I gamed him (I didn't), so he s trying
> to game me back in a similar fashion.
>
> Anyone reading enough of his posts will see he's made statements as if
> 'police presence' has *affected* my behavior. There was no presence
> because there was no behavior, he made up all this 'contacting' BS so he
> could play victim and crow about how 'the police backed me off' or some
> such. They don't do that here, they wouldn't do that here. That he's too
> stupid to realize it is what makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
> If you bothered to look (and I think you've seen this) you'll see Snit
> changed his 'police story' a number of times and has never produced a
> shred of evidence... because there is none.

Ah ok I see now. I just hadn't made the connection.

I did do a little digging and you are correct, snit keeps altering his story about the police. He
initially accused you of admitting the police visited you and that your family was involved.
Several people asked snit for proof of this but he bobbed and weaved and has never offered proof
that you admitted this.
Then he altered his story leaving out the part about you admitting that the visit and family
intervention happened.
He has since altered the story several additional times so it better fits his narrative.

This seems to be his usual mode of operation.
Make a statement.
Get asked for proof.
Ignore the requests.
Slightly alter the story.
Now refer to the altered story rather than the original claim.
He also manages to seed his goofy flood bot with the pertinent information as well.
This is done as a smoke screen to cover his lies and make it more difficult to track down threads
in Google.

Snit needs a good psychiatrist who has the skills to reprogram snit's brain.
Snit first needs to come to terms with himself and admit he is fucked up and that he needs help. I
doubt he will ever reach that stage.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<AaEdK.12166$_Ol4.7643@fx08.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10241&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10241

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:30:24 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 00:30 UTC

On May 7, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t572fd$5fu$13@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 7, 2022 at 5:16:33 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t57251$5fu$11@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Quote it.
>>
>> Gee, do I want to play one of your go fish games? No. Not even slightly.
>
> You're the one who made yet another unsubstantiated claim, so the onus
> is on you.

Prove the letter E is a part of the alphabet. You cry for me to prove things
you do not even deny. Your game is stupid.

You initially spoke of them coming to your door, and then you blamed me.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t58qbb$4fk$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10245&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10245

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 16:15:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 16:15 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t572fd$5fu$13@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Gee, do I want to play one of your go fish games? No. Not even slightly.
>>
>> You're the one who made yet another unsubstantiated claim, so the onus
>> is on you.
>
> Prove the letter E is a part of the alphabet.

Who made an unsubstantiated claim about the letter E?

> You cry for me to prove things you do not even deny. Your game is
> stupid.

The game is yours, you made an unsubstantiated claim, were asked to
substantiate it, and are now 'doing what you do'. Do you think anyone is
fooled, anyone was as stupid as you need them to be?

> You initially spoke of them coming to your door, and then you blamed me.

Quote it.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<pgTdK.4619$arR.3709@fx48.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10246&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10246

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 17:40:37 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 17:40 UTC

On May 8, 2022 at 9:15:39 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t58qbb$4fk$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 7, 2022 at 5:22:05 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t572fd$5fu$13@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> You're the one who made yet another unsubstantiated claim, so the onus
>>> is on you.
>>
>> Prove the letter E is a part of the alphabet.
>
> Who made an unsubstantiated claim about the letter E?

Prove someone did not make an unsubstantiated claim about the letter E.

>> You cry for me to prove things you do not even deny. Your game is
>> stupid.
>
> The game is yours, you made an unsubstantiated claim, were asked to
> substantiate it, and are now 'doing what you do'. Do you think anyone is
> fooled, anyone was as stupid as you need them to be?
>
>> You initially spoke of them coming to your door, and then you blamed me.
>
> Quote it.

You are asking me to deny things you do not even deny. Shove your games up
your rear. NOT interested.

Can you understand not everyone wants to play your games?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t58vl1$qq1$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10247&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10247

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 13:46:08 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sun, 8 May 2022 17:46 UTC

On 5/8/2022 1:40 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 8, 2022 at 9:15:39 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t58qbb$4fk$6@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Prove the letter E is a part of the alphabet.
>>
>> Who made an unsubstantiated claim about the letter E?
>
> Prove someone did not make an unsubstantiated claim about the letter E.

That's not what Carroll said.
You have a serious reading comprehension problem snit.
Get it fixed.

>>> You cry for me to prove things you do not even deny. Your game is
>>> stupid.
>>
>> The game is yours, you made an unsubstantiated claim, were asked to
>> substantiate it, and are now 'doing what you do'. Do you think anyone is
>> fooled, anyone was as stupid as you need them to be?
>>
>>> You initially spoke of them coming to your door, and then you blamed me.
>>
>> Quote it.
>
> You are asking me to deny things you do not even deny. Shove your games up
> your rear. NOT interested.

More bullshit.
That's not what Carroll said.
You made the claims so it's up to you to prove or retract them, snit.
That's how it works.

> Can you understand not everyone wants to play your games?

Yet you are here every single day playing those "games".
You refuse to kill file Carroll because you prefer to troll, lie and
whine about him instead. Without Carroll around you have nothing to
troll about which is why you drag his name into every single thread.

So how long have you needed an adversary, created or real, in your
twisted life?
And more importantly why?

Again the solution is simple.
Kill file Luke.
Use the kill file.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t591qj$4h3$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10250&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10250

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 18:23:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 18:23 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

(snip)

>> The game is yours, you made an unsubstantiated claim, were asked to
>> substantiate it, and are now 'doing what you do'. Do you think anyone is
>> fooled, anyone was as stupid as you need them to be?
>>
>>> You initially spoke of them coming to your door, and then you blamed me.
>>
>> Quote it.
>
> You are asking me to

.... quote it.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<H5UdK.10009$gon1.9976@fx36.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10251&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10251

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 18:37:27 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 18:37 UTC

On May 8, 2022 at 11:23:15 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t591qj$4h3$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
>>> The game is yours, you made an unsubstantiated claim, were asked to
>>> substantiate it, and are now 'doing what you do'. Do you think anyone is
>>> fooled, anyone was as stupid as you need them to be?

>>> Quote it.
>>
>> You are asking me to deny things you do not even deny. Shove your games up
>> your rear. NOT interested.

>> Can you understand not everyone wants to play your games?
>
> ... quote it.

I am not interested in your games. Read the thread.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<t593op$kku$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10252&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10252

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
is up the tower!
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 18:56:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 8 May 2022 18:56 UTC

On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 8, 2022 at 11:23:15 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t591qj$4h3$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)

>>> You are asking me to deny things you do not even deny. Shove your games up
>>> your rear. NOT interested.
>
>>> Can you understand not everyone wants to play your games?
>>
>> ... quote it.
>
> I am not interested in your games.

The game is yours, you made yet *another* claim you refuse to back up...
as expected. No big deal, it's not like anyone actually believes you on
*whatever* you write, on *any* topic... nor should they.

> Read the thread.

I don't see a quote of it in this thread.

Re: PING DB, info you might be interested in - WAS: Re: My friend is up the tower!

<amVdK.6295$RWva.2600@fx96.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10253&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10253

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 20:03:18 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 8 May 2022 20:03 UTC

On May 8, 2022 at 11:56:25 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t593op$kku$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 8, 2022 at 11:23:15 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t591qj$4h3$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>
>>> On 2022-05-08, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> ... quote it.
>>
>> I am not interested in your games.
>
> The game is yours,

Then stop playing it. Please. I have no desire to play it with you. Go away
and stop trolling me and lying about me.