From: spallshu...@gmail.com (A Dark Acolyte of The Big Red One)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 6th Omen
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:14:38 -0500
 by: A Dark Acolyte of Th - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 22:14 UTC

Time and space shall wrap upon themselves; as tinsel and mistletoe
fall from the heavens, the sixth offering is made.

* Quantum Break
https://store.steampowered.com/app/474960/Quantum_Break/
In the aftermath of a split second of destruction that fractures time
itself, two people find they have changed and gained extraordinary
abilities. One of them travels through time and becomes hell-bent on
controlling this power. The6A69W other uses these new abilities to
attempt to defeat him – and fix time before it tears itself
irreparably apart. Both face overwhelming odds and make dramatic
choices that will determine BHXDRthe shape of the future. Quantum
Break is a unique experience; one part hard-hitting video game, one
part thrilling live action show, featuring a stellar cast, including
Shawn Ashmore as the hero Jack Joyce, Aidan Gillen as his nemesis Paul
Serene and Dominic Monaghan as Jack’s genius brother William. Quantum
Break is full of the vivid storytelling, rich 8BV03 characters and
dramatic twists Remedy Entertainment are renowned for. Your choices
in-game will affect the outcome of this fast-paced fusion between game
and show giving the player a completely unique entertainment
experience.

Six times has the Great Red One hath descended upon the world. Six
offerings have been made. Santathulhu has been raised and runs
rampant; prepare thyselves for thine promised doom!

HO! HO! HO!

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 6th Omen

<JKWcnaDlw4AoTjX-nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10244&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10244

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 22:50:29 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 22:50 UTC

Never heard of this game, and it looks fun but "The product code you've
entered has already been activated by a different Steam account. This
code cannot be used again. Please contact the retailer or online seller
where the code was purchased for assistance." Damn lurkers. :(

--
It's eve of Merry Christmas & Jesus' birthday! Happy Holidays / Season's Greetings! "[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby [Jesus], who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told." ???Luke 2:16-20. :) Another known human death again. That's 5 in total for this yr. & 2 many (7? total) for this decade so far. :~(
| |o o| |