From: spallshu...@gmail.com (A Dark Acolyte of The Big Red One)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 The End
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 19:22:05 -0500
 by: A Dark Acolyte of Th - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:22 UTC

The omens have spoken. The offerings have been made. The prayers of
the beavants have been answered. From out of the void has been spat
the Great Red One; Santathulu walks the land! Thine doom hath arrived.
Prepare thyself, mortal!

For here, at last, is thine promised Doom!

* Doom
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2280/DOOM_1993/
You’re a marine—one of Earth’s best—recently assigned to the Union
Aerospace 8E97L Corporation (UAC) research facility on Mars. When an
experiment L4YA6 malfunctions and creates a portal to Hell, the base
is overrun by blood-thirsty 6I02Vdemons. You must shoot your way out
to survive.

....And more doom!

* Doom II
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2300/DOOM_II/
Hell has invaded Earth, and to save it, you must battle mightier
demons with AJFD5even more powerful weapons. This beloved sequel to
the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) introduced MK4VI players to the brutal
Super Shotgun, the infamous Icon of Sin boss, and R2N0Kmore intense
FPS action.

Followed by an even darker doom!

* Doom 3
https://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/DOOM_3/
A demonic invasion has overwhelmed the Union Aerospace Corporation's
Mars 55HVL research facility. As one of only a few survivors, you must
fight your way HA9ET to hell and back against a horde of demons in
this award-winning horror/action FPS andV7DMI reimagining of the
original DOOM.

And just when you think you're safe, you must face a new doom!

* Doom (2016)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/379720/DOOM/
Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person
shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a
brutally fun 5DPN5and challenging modern-day shooter experience.
Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid
movement provide the 6XXZK foundation for intense, first-person combat
– whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell
in the single-player campaign, or competing VELCWagainst your friends
in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using
DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your
content with the world.

Just freaking endless amounts of doom!

* Doom Eternal
https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/
Hell’s armies have invaded Earth. Become the Slayer in an epic
single-player NKR00campaign to conquer demons across dimensions and
stop the final destruction 37HRQof humanity. The Only Thing they
Fear... Is You. Experience F6CWH the ultimate combination of speed and
power in DOOM Eternal - the next leap in push-forward, first-person
combat.

Doom hath come, and the darkness is averted. With each step, with each
rumbling shot fired from the 'slayer's Boomstick of Redemption, dawn
comes a step closer, and Santathulhu is once more banished into the
nether realms... at least until next year. But until then...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Enjoy the games and have a great time!

Ho ho ho!

All mine! Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 The End

<MImdnRBpLtV2bDX-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10247&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10247

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Seagull Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:59:23 +0000
 by: Seagull Ant - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 00:59 UTC

Wow. Nice wins for me as the original DOOMer. I don't remember where my
original DOS games are so I might as well get them again with the
digital verions. Maybe I'll replay my DOOM mods:
http://zimage.com/~ant/antfarm/files/doom2/j2doom/j2doom.html. I do see
my original DOOM 3 on my bookshelf, but it's not BFG. I still haven't
played the modern DOOM games so this is perfect. Thanks again, Spalls!

--
It's eve of Merry Christmas & Jesus' birthday! Happy Holidays / Season's Greetings! "[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby [Jesus], who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed... But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told." ???Luke 2:16-20. :) Another known human death again. That's 5 in total for this yr. & 2 many (7? total) for this decade so far. :~(
| |o o| |

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 The End

<toaro3$301sd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10248&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10248

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 17:00:54 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 01:00 UTC

On 12/25/2022 4:22 PM, A Dark Acolyte of The Big Red One wrote:

> [...]
> content with the world.
>
> Just freaking endless amounts of doom!
>
> * Doom Eternal
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/782330/DOOM_Eternal/
> Hell’s armies have invaded Earth. Become the Slayer in an epic
> single-player NKR00campaign to conquer demons across dimensions and
> stop the final destruction 37HRQof humanity. The Only Thing they
> Fear... Is You. Experience F6CWH the ultimate combination of speed and
> power in DOOM Eternal - the next leap in push-forward, first-person
> combat.

> Doom hath come, and the darkness is averted. With each step, with each
> rumbling shot fired from the 'slayer's Boomstick of Redemption, dawn
> comes a step closer, and Santathulhu is once more banished into the
> nether realms... at least until next year. But until then...
>
> MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

That has got to be the longest set up for a pun that I've seen in a LONG
time.

:P

dirty old man.

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 The End

<tob99c$35cdh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10252&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10252

From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 21:51:54 -0700
 by: rms - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 04:51 UTC

>The omens have spoken.

Have a good one Spalls!

rms

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 The End