https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10255&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10255

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are
fake, right?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:52:11 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:52 UTC

If you are stuck on stupid and believe the articles and videos are fake, then you deserve to die. We and they warned you, but you refused to listen. Or else you are in collusion with these genocidal murderers.

https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters
https://www.brighteon.com/
https://rumble.com/

Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<9108d049af56ba15650c0257d77f4b5b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10258&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10258

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites
are fake, right?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:23:54 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:23 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 12:52:11 -0500, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>If you are stuck on stupid and believe the articles and videos are fake,
>then you deserve to die. We and they warned you, but you refused to listen.
>Or else you are in collusion with these genocidal murderers.

"Tasche de meurdre, enormes adulteres,
Works of murder, enormous adulteries,

Grand ennemy de tout le genre humain:
Great enemy of whole the genre human:

Que sera pire qu'ayeuls, oncles ne peres,
Which will be worse than all ancestors, uncles or fathers,

Enfer, feu, eaux, sanguin & inhumain."
Hell, fire, water, blood & inhuman.

--C10Q10, M. Nostradamus 1558