"Not only is God dead, but just try to find a plumber on weekends." -- Woody Allen

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sitesAnonymous
+* Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sitesStefan Claas
|`- Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sitesStefan Claas
`* Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, riga322x1n
 `- Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sitesD

1
Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<slc5nu$t8u$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10259&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10259

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,
alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites
are fake, right?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:28:14 -0500
 by: Anonymous - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:28 UTC

> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
>

>> If you are stuck on stupid and believe the articles and videos are
>> fake, then you deserve to die. We and they warned you, but you
>> refused to listen. Or else you are in collusion with these genocidal
>> murderers.
>>
>> https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
>> https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters
>> https://www.brighteon.com/
>> https://rumble.com/
>
> Oh, Lord, I'm so terrified, NOT!
>
> Natural News, Rumble, Brighteon, are all
> professional disinformation sites. They
> consist of made up lies and general bull
> shit. You have to be truly stupid to be
> taken in by them. Go here for truth:
>
> <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
>
> <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13cbbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
>

> <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>

You are not bothering anyone with your replies because I know from that what the many medical doctors have testified to on these sites will prove that they are right. It is just a matter of time for this guy and anyone else who will not listen to the wisdom warning you on these sites, will be proven wrong by having taken the poisonous vaccine shot. He is as the allies in WWII who were being told about the extermination of the Jews. It was too much for them to accept and believe, until after the war was won and they saw it first hand themselves. I have done enough to warn people here. Happy future boosters and to hell with you all who wouldn't listen.

Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<209d8b75-77e8-4075-ac64-774a9648a716n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10261&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10261

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:35:26 -0700 (PDT)
are fake, right?
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:35 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 8:28:16 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:

> > "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
> >

> >> If you are stuck on stupid and believe the articles and videos are
> >> fake, then you deserve to die. We and they warned you, but you
> >> refused to listen. Or else you are in collusion with these genocidal
> >> murderers.
> >>
> >> https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
> >> https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters
> >> https://www.brighteon.com/
> >> https://rumble.com/
> >
> > Oh, Lord, I'm so terrified, NOT!
> >
> > Natural News, Rumble, Brighteon, are all
> > professional disinformation sites. They
> > consist of made up lies and general bull
> > shit. You have to be truly stupid to be
> > taken in by them. Go here for truth:
> >
> > <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
> >
> > <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13cbbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
> >

> > <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>
> You are not bothering anyone with your replies because I know from that what the many medical doctors have testified to on these sites will prove that they are right. It is just a matter of time for this guy and anyone else who will not listen to the wisdom warning you on these sites, will be proven wrong by having taken the poisonous vaccine shot. He is as the allies in WWII who were being told about the extermination of the Jews. It was too much for them to accept and believe, until after the war was won and they saw it first hand themselves. I have done enough to warn people here. Happy future boosters and to hell with you all who wouldn't listen.

Speaking of COVID-1, here is a Digital COVID-19 vaccination Certificate
(still valid in Germany) from Adolf Hitler.

<https://twitter.com/0x53746566616E/status/1453411268111577093>

Regards
Stefan

Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<ca158958-dd8f-493b-a4e1-e7edd3d238can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10262&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10262

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
are fake, right?
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 18:39 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 8:35:27 PM UTC+2, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 8:28:16 PM UTC+2, Anonymous wrote:
> > >
> > > "Anonymous" <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in

> > > Oh, Lord, I'm so terrified, NOT!
> > >
> > > Natural News, Rumble, Brighteon, are all
> > > professional disinformation sites. They
> > > consist of made up lies and general bull
> > > shit. You have to be truly stupid to be
> > > taken in by them. Go here for truth:
> > >
> > > <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
> > >
> > > <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13cbbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
> > >

> > > <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>
> > You are not bothering anyone with your replies because I know from that what the many medical doctors have testified to on these sites will prove that they are right. It is just a matter of time for this guy and anyone else who will not listen to the wisdom warning you on these sites, will be proven wrong by having taken the poisonous vaccine shot. He is as the allies in WWII who were being told about the extermination of the Jews. It was too much for them to accept and believe, until after the war was won and they saw it first hand themselves. I have done enough to warn people here. Happy future boosters and to hell with you all who wouldn't listen.
> Speaking of COVID-1, here is a Digital COVID-19 vaccination Certificate
> (still valid in Germany) from Adolf Hitler.
>
> <https://twitter.com/0x53746566616E/status/1453411268111577093>

At least it was valid when I checked it today with three different apps.

Regards
Stefan

Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<XnsADD0901533E88time2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10263&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10263

Followup: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans
Subject: Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:09:49 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:09 UTC

>> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote in
>>
>>> If you are stuck on stupid and believe the articles and videos are
>>> fake, then you deserve to die. We and they warned you, but you
>>> refused to listen. Or else you are in collusion with these
>>> genocidal murderers.
>>>
>>> https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
>>> https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters
>>> https://www.brighteon.com/
>>> https://rumble.com/
>>
>> Oh, Lord, I'm so terrified, NOT!
>>
>> Natural News, Rumble, Brighteon, are all
>> professional disinformation sites. They
>> consist of made up lies and general bull
>> shit. You have to be truly stupid to be
>> taken in by them. Go here for truth:
>>
>> <https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/>
>>
>> <https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_
>> 13cbbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>
>>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>
>
> You are not bothering anyone with your replies because I know from
> that what the many medical doctors have testified to on these sites
> will prove that they are right. It is just a matter of time for
> this guy and anyone else who will not listen to the wisdom warning
> you on these sites, will be proven wrong by having taken the
> poisonous vaccine shot. He is as the allies in WWII who were being
> told about the extermination of the Jews. It was too much for them
> to accept and believe, until after the war was won and they saw it
> first hand themselves. I have done enough to warn people here.
> Happy future boosters and to hell with you all who wouldn't listen.

I've had my vaccination and just had the booster, as have you,
"Anonymous". Being unvaccinated is for the marks, not the money
makers.

Re: All these articles about the poisonous vaccines on these sites are fake, right?

<4a5826789c0d88ff2865c9787c867f3f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10265&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10265

From: J...@M (D)
are fake, right?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:04:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 20:04 UTC

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:09:49 GMT, a322x1n <void@void.void> wrote:
>the money makers

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing.
The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight
of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in
inequity and born in sin... Bankers own the earth. Take it
away from them but leave them the power to create money, and,
with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy
it back again... Take this great power away from them and
all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for then this
would be a better and happier world to live in... But, if
you want to continue to be the slaves of bankers and pay
the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue
to create money and control credit."

Josiah Charles Stamp was born to Charles & Clara Jane Evans- Stamp
on Monday 21 June 1880 in Kilburn(0W12:14,51N32:12) London England.