From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Free Game: Severed Steel
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 11:05:38 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:05 UTC

After getting unexpectedly F.I.S.T.ed by Epic yesterday*, we get
another XMas surprise today! Today's game is:

* Severed Steel
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/severed-steel
A fast-paced, neon-drenched stylistic FPS game. Visually, it sort of
looks like a cross between "Tron" and "Superhot", but I can't say
anymore about the game since I've not played it. I'm a fan of
first-person shooters, though, and this is a single-player game to
boot, so I'm all in. Click; it's in my Epic library.

Will it be in yours? You have 24 hours to decide... and then we get
ANOTHER game. Xmas is over, Tim Sweeny; didn't you get the message? Oh
well, his error, our gain.

'Til tomorrow...

===============
* C'mon, somebody was bound to make that joke eventually; it might as
well have been me! ;-)

Re: Free Game: Severed Steel

<tof582$1cde$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10279&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#10279

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: Free Game: Severed Steel
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 08:07:18 -0800
 by: Ant - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:07 UTC

Claimed!

--
"Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits." --Psalm
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )