Lack of skill dictates economy of style. -- Joey Ramone

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

SubjectAuthor
* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitLefty Lundquist
`* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitpothead
 `* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSteve Carroll
  `* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSnit
   +* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSteve Carroll
   |`* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSnit
   | `* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSteve Carroll
   |  `- Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSnit
   `* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSteve Carroll
    +- Re: P: David - lets talk about snitpothead
    `* Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSnit
     `- Re: P: David - lets talk about snitSteve Carroll

1
Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t56qmu$a5q$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10220&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10220

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: P: David - lets talk about snit
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 18:09:34 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sat, 7 May 2022 22:09 UTC

On 5/7/2022 6:01 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 7, 2022 at 2:35:47 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t56onj$obj$16@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-07, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I noted you shared something about yourself. Something you perhaps do not
>>> like.
>>
>> Pivoting to me won't work. I said you were "lashing out", YOU
>> immediately characterized your lashing out an "attack". Despite your
>> efforts to snip it away it's still up above in this post, fool.
>
> I disagree but see no value in continuing an argument. Consider this a white
> flag if you wish.

Why don't you follow the advice you have been given by several people.
Kill file everything Steve Carroll and ignore him.
Try talking tech like you claim you are interested in doing.
And leave Carroll out of it.

It's the only way to combat your mental illness snit.
Do now cold turkey.
You can thank me in a year when you have rebooted your own life and
are living like a normal human being instead of the bundle of nerves
you currently are.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t56uve$5j3$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10226&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10226

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 23:22:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 7 May 2022 23:22 UTC

On 2022-05-07, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/7/2022 6:01 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On May 7, 2022 at 2:35:47 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t56onj$obj$16@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Pivoting to me won't work. I said you were "lashing out", YOU
>>> immediately characterized your lashing out an "attack". Despite your
>>> efforts to snip it away it's still up above in this post, fool.
>>
>> I disagree but see no value in continuing an argument. Consider this a white
>> flag if you wish.
>>

> Why don't you follow the advice you have been given by several people.
> Kill file everything Steve Carroll and ignore him.
> Try talking tech like you claim you are interested in doing.
> And leave Carroll out of it.
>
> It's the only way to combat your mental illness snit.
> Do now cold turkey.
> You can thank me in a year when you have rebooted your own life and
> are living like a normal human being instead of the bundle of nerves
> you currently are.

Snit is mentally ill that's why.
He can't ignore those who expose him for the lying troll that he is.
It's like a form of therapy for him. Some people do puzzles, others play board games like chess,
snit trolls the Internet.
It probably helps him deal with his various mental defects.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5b7c6$7oo$7@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10266&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10266

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:10:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 9 May 2022 14:10 UTC

On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-05-07, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
>> On 5/7/2022 6:01 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> I disagree but see no value in continuing an argument. Consider this a white
>>> flag if you wish.
>>>

>> Why don't you follow the advice you have been given by several people.
>> Kill file everything Steve Carroll and ignore him.
>> Try talking tech like you claim you are interested in doing.
>> And leave Carroll out of it.
>>
>> It's the only way to combat your mental illness snit.
>> Do now cold turkey.
>> You can thank me in a year when you have rebooted your own life and
>> are living like a normal human being instead of the bundle of nerves
>> you currently are.
>>
> Snit is mentally ill that's why.
> He can't ignore those who expose him for the lying troll that he is.
> It's like a form of therapy for him. Some people do puzzles, others play board games like chess,
> snit trolls the Internet.
> It probably helps him deal with his various mental defects.

IMO these all stem from one source... Glasser's mother was an alcoholic
who drank during her pregnancy with him. He's rightfully pissed at her,
that she never apologized drove him over the edge. OTOH, there is DB,
who is probably trying to compensate for his '100 proof indiscretions'
by 'befriending' Glasser. It's an interesting dynamic. Neither of them
wants to 'talk tech' so I guess we're stuck watching them lie/stalk and
try to ascribe motive to it <shrug>.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<NPdeK.2071$awga.170@fx40.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10273&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10273

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 19:20:13 GMT
 by: Snit - Mon, 9 May 2022 19:20 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 7:10:14 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t5b7c6$7oo$7@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>>> Why don't you follow the advice you have been given by several people.
>>> Kill file everything Steve Carroll and ignore him.
>>> Try talking tech like you claim you are interested in doing.
>>> And leave Carroll out of it.
>>>
>>> It's the only way to combat your mental illness snit.
>>> Do now cold turkey.
>>> You can thank me in a year when you have rebooted your own life and
>>> are living like a normal human being instead of the bundle of nerves
>>> you currently are.
>>>
>> Snit is mentally ill that's why.
>> He can't ignore those who expose him for the lying troll that he is.
>> It's like a form of therapy for him. Some people do puzzles, others play
>> board games like chess,
>> snit trolls the Internet.
>> It probably helps him deal with his various mental defects.
>
> IMO these all stem from one source... Glasser's mother was an alcoholic

A direct lie on your part. You lie about not just me but my family.

> who drank during her pregnancy with him. He's rightfully pissed at her,

Here you speak FOR me, and get things grossly wrong.

> that she never apologized drove him over the edge. OTOH, there is DB,
> who is probably trying to compensate for his '100 proof indiscretions'
> by 'befriending' Glasser. It's an interesting dynamic. Neither of them
> wants to 'talk tech' so I guess we're stuck watching them lie/stalk and
> try to ascribe motive to it <shrug>.

Your need to lie about others to get attention is gross.

But since you have demonstrated you think it is fine to post about other's
families surely yours is fair game as well? Right? Based on what Ryan Sullivan
posted I have done some research. Nothing too bad, mind you, but have images
and links I can share. I have so far not done so. Not here and not in private.

Do you really want to keep making family members be fair game?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5br44$kfe$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10280&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10280

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 19:47:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 9 May 2022 19:47 UTC

On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 2022 at 7:10:14 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t5b7c6$7oo$7@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> Snit is mentally ill that's why.
>>> He can't ignore those who expose him for the lying troll that he is.
>>> It's like a form of therapy for him. Some people do puzzles, others play
>>> board games like chess,
>>> snit trolls the Internet.
>>> It probably helps him deal with his various mental defects.
>>
>> IMO these all stem from one source... Glasser's mother was an alcoholic
>
> A direct lie on your part.

An opinion isn't a "lie". Sober up.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5bs0h$kfe$5@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10281&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10281

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 20:02:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 9 May 2022 20:02 UTC

On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

(snip)

> But since you have demonstrated you think it is fine to post about other's
> families surely yours is fair game as well? Right? Based on what Ryan Sullivan
> posted I have done some research. Nothing too bad, mind you, but have images
> and links I can share. I have so far not done so. Not here and not in private.
>
> Do you really want to keep making family members be fair game?

What I really want is for you to sober up and stop lying.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5c993$jh7$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10284&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10284

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 23:48:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Mon, 9 May 2022 23:48 UTC

On 2022-05-09, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
> On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
>> But since you have demonstrated you think it is fine to post about other's
>> families surely yours is fair game as well? Right? Based on what Ryan Sullivan
>> posted I have done some research. Nothing too bad, mind you, but have images
>> and links I can share. I have so far not done so. Not here and not in private.
>>
>> Do you really want to keep making family members be fair game?
>
> What I really want is for you to sober up and stop lying.

Would you settle for one out of two?
ROTFLMAO!

Snit is such a pathetic liar. He claims he is honest and honorable, not a troll, and that he wants
to discuss tech topics.

So then why is he always involved in some circle jerk with the % troll quoting the flood bot, never
mentioning to % that he has replied to the flood bot and quoting 200+ lines as well as cross
posting to numerous groups?
That isn't the behavior of a non troll, serious person interested in discussing tech topics.
It's the behavior of a troll who is trying to promote a floodbot which is probably his own.

You should ask snit why the above is true.

As for Ryan Sullivan being your son, maybe he is but there is no way he posted those messages to
Usenet.
Messages which just happen to copy, word for word, snit's disagreements with you.
And in specifics as well.
Snit may have found some online link into your personal information but those posts here are NOT
that person.
No way.
No how.

And if by some chance they are, then it is up to snit to offer that proof.
He never will just like he hasn't offered any proof of his claim that you admitted the police
visited you.

Snit is a proven liar.
That much is fact.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<mBjeK.2275$wYy9.1@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10291&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10291

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 01:54:26 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:54 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 12:47:16 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t5br44$kfe$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 9, 2022 at 7:10:14 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t5b7c6$7oo$7@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> IMO these all stem from one source... Glasser's mother was an alcoholic
>>
>> A direct lie on your part.
>
> An opinion isn't a "lie". Sober up.

Your lies are lies. And you think it is fine to pull family into your
trolling.

Meaning you are pulling your kids and those around them in. Not a wise choice
on you part.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<bCjeK.9855$gc62.8577@fx45.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10292&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10292

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 01:55:19 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:55 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 1:02:25 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t5bs0h$kfe$5@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
>> But since you have demonstrated you think it is fine to post about other's
>> families surely yours is fair game as well? Right? Based on what Ryan Sullivan
>> posted I have done some research. Nothing too bad, mind you, but have images
>> and links I can share. I have so far not done so. Not here and not in private.
>>
>> Do you really want to keep making family members be fair game?
>
> What I really want is for you to sober up and stop lying.

Another example of you focusing on substance abuse.

But you have made it clear family members are fair game in your nonsense. Your
kids. Those around your kids. Whatever other family. You sure you like the
rules you are making here?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5cgvf$pnk$8@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10293&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10293

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:00:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:00 UTC

On 2022-05-10, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 2022 at 12:47:16 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t5br44$kfe$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A direct lie on your part.
>>
>> An opinion isn't a "lie". Sober up.
>
> Your lies are lies. And you think it is fine to pull family into your
> trolling.

Whined the lying hypocrite...

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<t5ch80$pnk$9@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10294&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10294

Followup: alt.computer.workshop
From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:04:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:04 UTC

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.computer.workshop.]
On 2022-05-10, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 2022 at 1:02:25 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t5bs0h$kfe$5@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-05-09, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>>> But since you have demonstrated you think it is fine to post about other's
>>> families surely yours is fair game as well? Right? Based on what Ryan Sullivan
>>> posted I have done some research. Nothing too bad, mind you, but have images
>>> and links I can share. I have so far not done so. Not here and not in private.
>>>
>>> Do you really want to keep making family members be fair game?
>>
>> What I really want is for you to sober up and stop lying.
>
> Another example of you focusing on substance abuse.

If you have another explanation, now is the time.

(snip hollow threats that an idiot can 'damage' me... careful who you
point out, idiot ;)

Re: P: David - lets talk about snit

<PakeK.59321$XU1.36076@fx09.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10298&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10298

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:34:23 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:34 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 7:00:15 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t5cgvf$pnk$8@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-05-10, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 9, 2022 at 12:47:16 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t5br44$kfe$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> An opinion isn't a "lie". Sober up.
>>
>> Your lies are lies. And you think it is fine to pull family into your
>> trolling.

>> Meaning you are pulling your kids and those around them in. Not a wise choice
>> on you part.
>
> Whined the lying hypocrite...

You toss out unsupported accusations a lot.

YOU are demonstrating you think family is fair game.

By the way, have a happy June 22 this year.