From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Snit - some code :)
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 13:50:13 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sun, 8 May 2022 17:50 UTC

On 5/8/2022 1:40 PM, Snit wrote:
> On May 8, 2022 at 8:59:26 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t58pcu$4fk$5@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> When my son graduated from Manchester University (the real one!) and
>>> joined what was then ICL in Stevenage, he was 'bright eyed and bushy
>>> tailed'. When he was shown to his office (something new back then - open
>>> plan!) he couldn't help but notice the 'Brown Envelope' on 90% of the
>>> desks. Nearly all the people in his department were made redundant.
>>> No doubt a proven cost-cutting measure.
>>>
>>> I cannot imagine Steve Carroll looking after HIS parents like you and
>>> FromTheRafters did. Kudos to both of you.
>>
>> We've
>
> You get to speak for yourself. Nobody else.

You should follow your own advice snit because you attempt to speak
for others on a regular basis.
Why do most people have you in their kill file?
Any reason for that, snit?
I'm just wondering how big of an idiot a person has to be in order to
reach that level.
I would say you have reached the level of massive idiot.
At least based upon your lack of acceptance in Usenet groups.
For some reason people just don't seem to like you snit.
And it has zero to do with your discussion pr debating skills because
you have none.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Snit - some code :)

<t5cav7$sa4$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10285&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10285

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 00:17:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Tue, 10 May 2022 00:17 UTC

On 2022-05-09, Gremlin <nobody@haph.org> wrote:
> Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> news:t58vsm$sls$1@dont-email.me
> Sun, 08 May 2022 17:50:13 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>> You should follow your own advice snit because you attempt to speak
>

> I haven't seen anyone else take the bait, so I guess I'll be the first.
> Mostly because I'm feeling cheeky at the moment... rofl.
>
> How long do you intend to keep posting as an anti snit person? You came here
> and started posting pro snit then for whatever silly reason, changed sides.
> Did you apologize for wrongly attacking SC when you first arrived?
>
>> I'm just wondering how big of an idiot a person has to be in order to
>> reach that level.
>
> Heh, well, just keep in mind, he totally snowed you initially. Or, that's
> what you wanted the others here to think? I mean you come from nowhere,
> posting to defend snit, you get no responses to your bait so you opt to
> attack snit. And still, aside from this post, no takers. Ever wonder why
> that might be, highly likely to be a sock of snits?
>
> See, snit I suspect knows he's fuxored his reputation here. Apd was what you
> might call one of the few remaining holdouts. And, recently Apd created a
> thread to express his issues with snit and the nonsense that follows snit.
> I've known Apd a very very long time. He's an unusually patient individual
> online, so for him to actually go far enough to create! a damn thread to
> complain with examples, well, that speaks volumes to me. Volumes.
>
> It's not a far stretch going by snits documented usenet history for one to
> possibly assume you're hear to try and keep snits circus going in this
> newsgroup, because, well, lets face it, it's winding down. snit is losing
> ground, and has been for sometime now. And my recent posts sharing actual
> code I wrote that he can't make heads or tails of didn't exactly help snit
> out. lol.
>
> So, are you here basically to keep it going for him? I think you are.

"Lefty" is a liberal troll from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh. He somehow got involved with snit but most
people have Lefty pegged as a moron.
Some think it's a snit sock puppet which does make sense as snit's typical mode of operation is the
good cop--bad cop routine where his socks agree as well as disagree with him and cause all kinds of
chaos based upon that method.

That's my opinion as well for what it's worth.
If it acts like a snit and smells like a snit it's probably a snit.
Lefty fits the mold.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Snit - some code :)

<t5cg04$pnk$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10290&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10290

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 01:43:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 10 May 2022 01:43 UTC

On 2022-05-10, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-05-09, Gremlin <nobody@haph.org> wrote:
>> Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> news:t58vsm$sls$1@dont-email.me
>> Sun, 08 May 2022 17:50:13 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>>> You should follow your own advice snit because you attempt to speak
>>

>> I haven't seen anyone else take the bait, so I guess I'll be the first.
>> Mostly because I'm feeling cheeky at the moment... rofl.
>>
>> How long do you intend to keep posting as an anti snit person? You came here
>> and started posting pro snit then for whatever silly reason, changed sides.
>> Did you apologize for wrongly attacking SC when you first arrived?
>>
>>> I'm just wondering how big of an idiot a person has to be in order to
>>> reach that level.
>>
>> Heh, well, just keep in mind, he totally snowed you initially. Or, that's
>> what you wanted the others here to think? I mean you come from nowhere,
>> posting to defend snit, you get no responses to your bait so you opt to
>> attack snit. And still, aside from this post, no takers. Ever wonder why
>> that might be, highly likely to be a sock of snits?
>>
>> See, snit I suspect knows he's fuxored his reputation here. Apd was what you
>> might call one of the few remaining holdouts. And, recently Apd created a
>> thread to express his issues with snit and the nonsense that follows snit.
>> I've known Apd a very very long time. He's an unusually patient individual
>> online, so for him to actually go far enough to create! a damn thread to
>> complain with examples, well, that speaks volumes to me. Volumes.
>>
>> It's not a far stretch going by snits documented usenet history for one to
>> possibly assume you're hear to try and keep snits circus going in this
>> newsgroup, because, well, lets face it, it's winding down. snit is losing
>> ground, and has been for sometime now. And my recent posts sharing actual
>> code I wrote that he can't make heads or tails of didn't exactly help snit
>> out. lol.
>>
>> So, are you here basically to keep it going for him? I think you are.
>
> "Lefty" is a liberal troll from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh. He somehow got involved with snit but most
> people have Lefty pegged as a moron.
> Some think it's a snit sock puppet which does make sense as snit's typical mode of operation is the
> good cop--bad cop routine where his socks agree as well as disagree with him and cause all kinds of
> chaos based upon that method.
>
> That's my opinion as well for what it's worth.
> If it acts like a snit and smells like a snit it's probably a snit.
> Lefty fits the mold.

That's the thing, while it might just be a troublemaker, the fact is,
it's just as likely to be Glasser.

Re: Snit - some code :)

<DdkeK.14$w1W1.8@fx47.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10299&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10299

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 02:37:23 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:37 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 6:43:32 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote

Your obsession with me is extreme.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Snit - some code :)

<ksudnbFXYfv2TeT_nZ2dnUU7-c2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10300&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10300

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 19:39:40 -0700
 by: % - Tue, 10 May 2022 02:39 UTC

On 2022-05-09 7:37 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On May 9, 2022 at 6:43:32 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
> <t5cg04$pnk$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> "Lefty" is a liberal troll from alt.fan.rush-limbaugh. He somehow got
>>> involved with snit but most
>>> people have Lefty pegged as a moron.
>>> Some think it's a snit sock puppet which does make sense as snit's typical
>>> mode of operation is the
>>> good cop--bad cop routine where his socks agree as well as disagree with him
>>> and cause all kinds of
>>> chaos based upon that method.
>>>
>>> That's my opinion as well for what it's worth.
>>> If it acts like a snit and smells like a snit it's probably a snit.
>>> Lefty fits the mold.
>>
>> That's the thing, while it might just be a troublemaker, the fact is,
>> it's just as likely to be Glasser.
>
> Your obsession with me is extreme.

at least

Re: Snit - some code :)

<tPmeK.2299$wYy9.1979@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10304&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10304

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 05:34:17 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 05:34 UTC

On May 9, 2022 at 7:39:40 PM MST, "%" wrote
<ksudnbFXYfv2TeT_nZ2dnUU7-c2dnZ2d@giganews.com>:

> On 2022-05-09 7:37 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On May 9, 2022 at 6:43:32 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t5cg04$pnk$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

>>> That's the thing, while it might just be a troublemaker, the fact is,
>>> it's just as likely to be Glasser.
>>
>> Your obsession with me is extreme.
>>
> at least

Super duper extreme with a cherry on top.

About time to stop replying to him and Gremlin and watch them beg until they
explode. And they will.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Snit - some code :)

<dekk7hho3pu55cvqmu4537m46qt7utgta3@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10305&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10305

From: chr...@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 06:56:14 -0500
 by: chrisv - Tue, 10 May 2022 11:56 UTC

pothead wrote:

>If it acts like a snit and smells like a snit it's probably a snit.
>Lefty fits the mold.

So claims a liar. FFS, ridiculous right-wingers have claimed that *I*
could be "Snit", when my behavior couldn't be any more different from
that thing's.

I've seen "Lefty" be unreasonable or silly, but I've not seen him
snittishly attacking anyone.

--
"On Friday the MSM on CNN, MSNBC, NPR and so forth were giddy with
delight when the news of Trump having COVID broke. They were literally

Re: Snit - some code :)

<DcxeK.19657$7%M9.3339@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10306&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10306

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 17:23:47 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 10 May 2022 17:23 UTC

On May 10, 2022 at 4:56:14 AM MST, "chrisv" wrote
<dekk7hho3pu55cvqmu4537m46qt7utgta3@4ax.com>:

> pothead wrote:
>
>> If it acts like a snit and smells like a snit it's probably a snit.
>> Lefty fits the mold.
>
> So claims a liar. FFS, ridiculous right-wingers have claimed that *I*
> could be "Snit", when my behavior couldn't be any more different from
> that thing's.

You can at least try to be honest to be more like me.