From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:07:28 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:07 UTC

badgolferman wrote:

> Several of my favorite games and even the app I'm using now (NewsTapLite)
> haven't been updated in quite some time.

Hi badgolferman,

Adults have the capacity to see the difference between what Apple says,
and what Apple actually does (which they explain only after being caught).

Did you _look_ yet at what the reason was that Apple explained _after_ they
got caught lying about _why_ they are removing some apps but not others?

HINT: Apple's removal has _nothing_ to do with the aps not being updated.
1. Apple lied.
2. Apple got caught in that lie.
3. Apple followed up with the truth.