From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:26:40 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:26 UTC

nospam wrote:

>> For Android, there are other ways to obtain apps,
>
> as there is with ios.

The adults will notice the brazen fabrications of imaginary iOS
functionality the iKooks _always_ rather unhelpfully claim.

Why do iKooks always fabricate imaginary functionality for iOS?
I don't know why.

I suspect their self esteem is (rightly so) in the toilet, where any and
all facts about the lack of functionality of iOS is an ego blow to iKooks.

Note that I'm well aware of the _purely temporary_ ability of
non-jailbroken iOS to obtain apps for a very short period of time.
--
The problem isn't that the iKooks have no education and a low IQ, but more
that iKooks' self esteem is dependent upon imaginary iOS functionality.