From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 21:13:06 +0100
 by: Andy Burnelli - Sun, 15 May 2022 20:13 UTC

sms wrote:

> For Android, there are other ways to obtain apps, with many other
> legitimate app stores as well as many app stores that you have to be
> very careful using, see <https://buildfire.com/mobile-app-stores-list/>.

Steve is correct that Apple got caught in their lies that the iKooks like
nospam don't have the mental acuity that Steve has, to figure that out.

1. Apple boldly lied about _why_ they're removing apps in 30 days.
2. Apple got _caught_ (as usual) making bold likes about their actions.
3. Apple _corrected_ their public statements to provide the _real_ reason.
And... Apple gave developers a three times longer grace period as a result.

What's shocking is the iKooks are _completely_ unaware of what Steve knows.

Even well _after_ all this news broke weeks ago (I and covered it in
detail) which shows, as usual, more evidence of the low IQ of all iKooks.

In addition, as Steve astutely noted, with Android, _any_ app that you've
already installed can be _extracted_ back to the original APK, even if it
is no longer in the default Google Play Store app repo, most of which
(if they're free apps) work on almost _every_ Android device on the planet.

None of that modern capability is available on the crippled iOS platform.

Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps

<t5s14j$p9k$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10321&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10321

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:08:03 -0700
 by: Alan - Sun, 15 May 2022 23:08 UTC

On 2022-05-15 1:13 p.m., Andy Burnelli wrote:
> sms wrote:
>
>> For Android, there are other ways to obtain apps, with many other
>> legitimate app stores as well as many app stores that you have to be
>> very careful using, see <https://buildfire.com/mobile-app-stores-list/>.
>
> Steve is correct that Apple got caught in their lies that the iKooks like
> nospam don't have the mental acuity that Steve has, to figure that out.
>
> 1. Apple boldly lied about _why_ they're removing apps in 30 days.

Then you'll have no problem quoting what they said...

....and why it's supposedly a lie.