Subject: Can you decipher this?
From: nore...@mixmin.net (Yamn Remailer)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 18:22:12 +0000
Newsgroups: sci.crypt,alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Yamn Remailer - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 18:22 UTC

Sky News host Rita Panahi says “good luck” to anyone who can decipher what President
Joe Biden was trying to say in an address he gave in New Jersey.

The US president was in New Jersey on Monday local time to promote his dual
infrastructure bills.

“Let me say what he said: As one computer said, if you’re on the train and they say Portal
Bridge, you know you better make other plans,” Ms Panahi said.

<https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/outsiders/as-one-computer-said-joe-biden-gaffe-amid-build-back-better-address/video/6975e5daa143298890b97d99fe5921e5>

Re: Can you decipher this?

<9a6a828a514f84cc5bfb63205e8f55f6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10303&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10303

From: NO.polit...@dizum.com
Subject: Re: Can you decipher this?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:00:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: NO.polit...@dizum.com - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 19:00 UTC

In article <20211031.182212.c6e9e4e6@mixmin.net>
Yamn Remailer <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

> Sky News host Rita Panahi says ???good luck??? to anyone who can decipher what President
> Joe Biden was trying to say in an address he gave in New Jersey.
>
> The US president was in New Jersey on Monday local time to promote his dual
> infrastructure bills.
>
> ???Let me say what he said: As one computer said, if you??�re on the train and they say Portal
> Bridge, you know you better make other plans,??? Ms Panahi said.
>
> <https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/outsiders/as-one-computer-said-joe-biden-gaffe-amid-build-back-better-address/video/6975e5daa143298890b97d99fe5921e5>

I thought this group (alt.privacy.anon-server) is to talk about remailing. Not
about politics.

Re: Can you decipher this?

<6720825105e7898b793bf6da96866680@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10310&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10310

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 22:31:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:31 UTC

On Sun, 31 Oct 2021 20:00:32 +0100 (CET), NO.politics@dizum.com wrote:
>In article <20211031.182212.c6e9e4e6@mixmin.net>
>Yamn Remailer <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:
>> Sky News ho
>
>I thought this group (alt.privacy.anon-server) is to talk about remailing. Not
>about politics.

Omnimix has worked flawlessly with W7 on my old PC. Passive resistance
against the Almighty God of Heaven and Earth a.k.a. Caesar, Government,
Pope, King, Queen, Rich and Shameless, etc., leaves the powerless with
free speech to vent steam -- a common practice for us mortal plebeians.

"Inmate" propaganda is obvious for what it is, and is fun to denigrate.
But one question remains, and that is why would any remop openly voice
his/her/their support for the very alphabet-soup agencies to whom free
speech is anathema, forbidden, excoriated, ridiculed, mocked, etcetera?

Re: Can you decipher this?

<20a52856e9f9a8d2316209bc7738d026@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10335&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10335

From: fri...@spamexpire-202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 08:40:37 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 07:40 UTC

In article <9a6a828a514f84cc5bfb63205e8f55f6@dizum.com>
NO.politics@dizum.com wrote:

> In article <20211031.182212.c6e9e4e6@mixmin.net>
> Yamn Remailer <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:
> >
> > Sky News host Rita Panahi says ???good luck??? to anyone who can decipher what President
> > Joe Biden was trying to say in an address he gave in New Jersey.
> >
> > The US president was in New Jersey on Monday local time to promote his dual
> > infrastructure bills.
> >
> > ???Let me say what he said: As one computer said, if you??�re on the train and they say Portal
> > Bridge, you know you better make other plans,??? Ms Panahi said.
> >
> > <https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/outsiders/as-one-computer-said-joe-biden-gaffe-amid-build-back-better-address/video/6975e5daa143298890b97d99fe5921e5>
>
> I thought this group (alt.privacy.anon-server) is to talk about remailing. Not
> about politics.

Politics and government are the reason this group exists.

If you're a problem individual, the remedy is simple. We screw
with you in public forums, your work, home, family gatherings,
restaurants, bathrooms. Or if you're a real bastard, your
lights get put out and the problem is solved.

Governments have more resources and have to be dealt with
differently. Politicians are simply ignorant talking heads who
reflect the social cultural majority of the period.

Re: Can you decipher this?

<840cd8cfee9b942d1bf1a2e926d96771@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10342&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10342

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 15:03:54 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:03 UTC

On Mon, 01 Nov 2021 08:40:37 +0100, Fritz Wuehler <fritz@spamexpire-202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
>Politics and government are the reason

Allison Beth Krause was born to Arthur Selwyn & Doris Lillian-
Levine Krause on Monday, April 23, 1951 Cleveland, Ohio. Died
on Monday May 4, 1970 Kent, Ohio.

https://www.library.kent.edu/special-collections-and-archives/flowers-and-bullets-0

"Shortly after four students were killed by National Guard bullets on
the Kent State University campus on May 4, 1970, Russian poet Yevgeny
Yevtushenko wrote a poem dedicated to Allison Krause, one of the slain
students. Its theme was based on the report that the day before her
death, Ms Krause had put a flower on a National Guardsman's rifle,
saying that "flowers are better than bullets." The poem, "Flowers &
Bullets," was printed in Pravda, the Communist party newspaper."

"Flowers & Bullets - by Yevgeny Yevtushenko (trans. by Anthony Kahn)

Of course:
Bullets don't like people
who love flowers,
They're jealous ladies, bullets,