From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 18:53:17 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Fri, 20 May 2022 22:53 UTC

On 5/20/2022 4:56 PM, % wrote:
> On 2022-05-20 1:52 p.m., Steve Carroll wrote:
>> Requesting Pothead to admit guilt, as fruitless as it is, is different
>> than pointing out his deceptions. My point was that honest people stay
>> here to take on those who disagree. It's not as if we all do not
>> quickly
>> figure out what this group is, Michael Glasser Snit included. Michael
>> Glasser Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do
>> to shreds! Usenet is a free convention based on shared ethics. Pothead
>> says I'm not 'able' to call out their bullshit, and they aren't going
>> to be held accountable for any prior bullshit they caused. Rather, I'm
>> expected to ignore it all, and play make believe with them so they can
>> just repeat the process all over again, while they continue to accept
>> no responsibility for what they say and do online towards others?
>> Google
>> for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook is found:
>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>.
>>

>> Pothead must grasp Michael Glasser Snit knows he is just trolling.
>> These
>> posts are clearly NOT automated, they are made by Pothead who is an
>> overmedicated
>> stalker with a sick agenda who has way too much time on his hands.
>>
> that's great , he can do this and he can do this but what can you do

Why do you reply to the known flood-bot gibberish posts?
And within 4 minutes of the OP. Hmm.
And why does snit reply to your posts rather than inform you of the bot?

That in and of itself seems odd.
Very odd.
Since virtually everyone ignores the frelwizzen@gmail.com bot, except
you and snit, it's almost as if........................

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues

<lPVhK.18215$zgr9.481@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10355&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#10355

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 23:50:41 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 20 May 2022 23:50 UTC

On May 20, 2022 at 3:53:17 PM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
<t6964u$sik$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 5/20/2022 4:56 PM, % wrote:
>> On 2022-05-20 1:52 p.m., Steve Carroll wrote:
>>> Requesting Pothead to admit guilt, as fruitless as it is, is different
>>> than pointing out his deceptions. My point was that honest people stay
>>> here to take on those who disagree. It's not as if we all do not
>>> quickly
>>> figure out what this group is, Michael Glasser Snit included. Michael
>>> Glasser Snit can create a virtual machine. Rips what that Mac can do
>>> to shreds! Usenet is a free convention based on shared ethics. Pothead
>>> says I'm not 'able' to call out their bullshit, and they aren't going
>>> to be held accountable for any prior bullshit they caused. Rather, I'm
>>> expected to ignore it all, and play make believe with them so they can
>>> just repeat the process all over again, while they continue to accept
>>> no responsibility for what they say and do online towards others?
>>> Google
>>> for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook is found:
>>> <https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>.
>>>

>>> Pothead must grasp Michael Glasser Snit knows he is just trolling.
>>> These
>>> posts are clearly NOT automated, they are made by Pothead who is an
>>> overmedicated
>>> stalker with a sick agenda who has way too much time on his hands.
>>>
>> that's great , he can do this and he can do this but what can you do
>
> Why do you reply to the known flood-bot gibberish posts?

Better question: why are they being posted?

> And within 4 minutes of the OP. Hmm.
> And why does snit reply to your posts rather than inform you of the bot?

Do you think he needs to be informed of the bot?

> That in and of itself seems odd.

The fact you think he needs to be informed? Yes. That is very odd.

> Very odd.
> Since virtually everyone ignores the frelwizzen@gmail.com bot, except
> you and snit, it's almost as if........................

As if you are a sock of the one who is behind the bot. Yeah, not proved but
quite likely. And odd how the bot owner has disappeared since I stopped
responding to him. Odd, but excellent.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.