From: iml.remo...@cfl.rr.com (Ira Lieberman)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Subject: Re: graphic viewer
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 17:01:36 -0500
 by: Ira Lieberman - Thu, 12 Jan 2023 22:01 UTC

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 14:03:13 -0500, "OldbieOne" <me@here.com> wrote:

>"Liz Tuddenham" <liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Ira Lieberman <iml.removethis@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>earlier.

>great,

>> > The older versions are available free, as you said, but you don't even
>> > have to ask. If you download it from lemkesoft.de, there's a license
>> > key for that version right there on the download page.
>>
>> Even better. It's been a long time since I downloaded my copy and
>> either I had forgotten or things have changed since then.
>
>Did that work for you or are you still trying to find a version?

Thanks for asking. I passed it on to the friend who has the Mac in
question, but I haven't gotten any feedback from him yet as to how
well it works. I'll pass it on if/when he gives me any feedback.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?

Re: graphic viewer

<super70s-77FEA2.15525526042023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=105&group=comp.sys.mac.vintage#105

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.vintage
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:52:55 -0500
References: <sieqoh1abvrs1mg904nj2c9j0ld2p1csg0@4ax.com> <jv5s6bF6pe7U1@mid.individual.net> <lc52phtete6b5mjdnqo1bl82b634ea4e3d@4ax.com> <tmriu1$m3p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <1q2nas0.1d6r1951tnputcN%liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid> <qpn4phd6i7v5p6lmgf3c1376e16ke5c5f4@4ax.com> <1q2ovcw.1lhknmrets2psN%liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid> <tnvl4t$ak$1@gioia.aioe.org> <pe01sh9og27p26ls86qjo8g66la8ujulma@4ax.com>
 by: super70s - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:52 UTC

In article <pe01sh9og27p26ls86qjo8g66la8ujulma@4ax.com>,
Ira Lieberman <iml.removethis@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 14:03:13 -0500, "OldbieOne" <me@here.com> wrote:
>

> >"Liz Tuddenham" <liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> >earlier.

> >great,

> >> Even better. It's been a long time since I downloaded my copy and
> >> either I had forgotten or things have changed since then.
> >
> >Did that work for you or are you still trying to find a version?
>
> Thanks for asking. I passed it on to the friend who has the Mac in
> question, but I haven't gotten any feedback from him yet as to how
> well it works. I'll pass it on if/when he gives me any feedback.
>
> =IML=
>
> Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?

I'm late to the conversation I realize but I wanted to put in a good
word for Xee. If all you're interested in is viewing and not editing
images, this one can't be beat IMO. I know the original freeware version
works on Tiger through El Capitan, but you need the new pay version
(only $4 though) on Mojave (at least) and up.

For some reason the author got rid of left and right arrows in the
original version (for viewing images inside a folder), and you need to
use keyboard arrows for that task in the new one (go figure).