From: fri...@spamexpire-202111.rodent.frell.theremailer.net (Fritz Wuehler)
Subject: Pfizer CEO Mike Hunt: Free Blowjobs & Sex with wife for anyone
getting booster shot.
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:59:39 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Fritz Wuehler - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:59 UTC

Hunt's controversial JAB FOR A JAB campaign was inspired by a brave
brothel in Vienna offering customers who got a jab 30 minutes with a
sex worker of their choice.

When asked for comment, Mr. Hunt, who had just finished off a client
and was busy wiping cum off his chin, replied: "Well, there's a lot of
vaccine hesitancy due to increased misinformation online... we offered
you free doughnuts, we spoke down to you like children and had Big Bird
tell you to get vaccinated... I honestly don't know what more you
people want quite frankly. So this seemed like the logical next step to
incentivize those who have yet to get their jab to get vaccinated."

One major critic of this new scheme is Hunt's wife, Felicity: "He never
told me about it. He never asked if I was okay with it. I'm not okay
with having a bunch of sweaty, unvaccinated men ravage me and he knows
that. I said to him, 'it's my body, it's my choice', and he just
laughed in my face and called me an 'alt-right anti-vaxxer'."