Pohl's law: Nothing is so good that somebody, somewhere, will not hate it.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: ping orange

SubjectAuthor
* ping orangeAnonymous
`* Re: ping orangeSEC3
 +* Re: ping orangeNomen Nescio
 |`* Re: ping orangeAnonymous Remailer (austria)
 | `* Re: ping orangeAnonymous Remailer (austria)
 |  +- Re: ping orangeD
 |  `- Re: ping orangeNomen Nescio
 +- Re: ping orangeNomen Nescio
 `- Re: ping orangeAnonymous Remailer (austria)

1
ping orange

<smj1kh$rh9$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10408&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10408

From: ano...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: ping orange
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 06:17:22 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:17 UTC

suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy

Re: ping orange

<fMajJ.59793$LNrd.32394@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10410&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10410

From: adm...@sec3.net (SEC3)
Subject: Re: ping orange
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 10:36:42 -0500
 by: SEC3 - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 15:36 UTC

On 2021-11-11 7:17 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy

Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.

There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
I've been doing my best to keep it online.

Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay

mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525

It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.

Enjoy!

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Re: ping orange

<8017053f6e1e193ba919e399c231e2f6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10412&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10412

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 21:51:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 20:51 UTC

In article <fMajJ.59793$LNrd.32394@fx09.ams1>
SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-11 7:17 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> > suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy
> >

> Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
> It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
> starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.
>
> There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
> want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
> I've been doing my best to keep it online.
>
> Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay
>
> mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525
>
> It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> SEC3
>
> YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Thanks for keeping us mixmaster users in the anon posting game. I'm
87-years old and still using XP. At least with XP I can still use
Youtube without seeing any of those damn commercials my wife has to
put up with on her Win 7 machine. I just don't see any benefits for me
in moving up to a more recent Win version.

When mixmaster remailers disappear, I disappear from Usenet - or
what's left of it. I see too many instances these days of doxing
people who disagree with some other poster. It can get really mean.
QSL keeps me safe from those sociopaths occupying certain groups.

Thanks again.

Re: ping orange

<85d210ea5075c1bcecdcda716d708433@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10413&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10413

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:17:54 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 22:17 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-11 7:17 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> > suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy
> >

> Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
> It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
> starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.
>
> There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
> want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
> I've been doing my best to keep it online.
>
> Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay
>
> mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525
>
> It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.
>
> Enjoy!

Thanks!

Re: ping orange

<ab7287e5945e4f1c198f6b071cf7b2b1@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10415&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10415

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:02:05 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:02 UTC

SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> On 2021-11-11 7:17 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> > suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy
> >

> Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
> It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
> starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.
>
> There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
> want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
> I've been doing my best to keep it online.
>
> Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay
>
> mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525
>
> It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.
>
> Enjoy!

We thank you for your support!

Re: ping orange

<e70e8e7f384d051381e54ca66f2fb1ea@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10416&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10416

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 01:25:20 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:25 UTC

In article <8017053f6e1e193ba919e399c231e2f6@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> In article <fMajJ.59793$LNrd.32394@fx09.ams1>
> SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:
> >
> > On 2021-11-11 7:17 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> > > suggest you rename your remailer to sickpuppy
> > >

> > Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
> > It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
> > starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.
> >
> > There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
> > want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
> > I've been doing my best to keep it online.
> >
> > Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay
> >
> > mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525
> >
> > It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.
> >
> > Enjoy!
> >
> > --
> > SEC3
> >
> > YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp
>
> Thanks for keeping us mixmaster users in the anon posting game. I'm
> 87-years old and still using XP. At least with XP I can still use
> Youtube without seeing any of those damn commercials my wife has to
> put up with on her Win 7 machine. I just don't see any benefits for me
> in moving up to a more recent Win version.
>
> When mixmaster remailers disappear, I disappear from Usenet - or
> what's left of it. I see too many instances these days of doxing
> people who disagree with some other poster. It can get really mean.
> QSL keeps me safe from those sociopaths occupying certain groups.
>
> Thanks again.

There are 90 somethings out here who have no trouble putting
down the louts causing trouble. They will say something and
send complaints vs doing nothing.

Re: ping orange

<009a5ca03c5b61950b1394aa32f56c52@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10417&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10417

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.privacy.at>.
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:43:48 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 02:43 UTC

In article <e70e8e7f384d051381e54ca66f2fb1ea@remailer.privacy.at>
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

> In article <8017053f6e1e193ba919e399c231e2f6@dizum.com>
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> >
> > In article <fMajJ.59793$LNrd.32394@fx09.ams1>
> > SEC3 <admin@sec3.net> wrote:

> > > Yes, I've been struggling to get Orange Remailer working consistently.
> > > It has been in and out of testing mode. There have been several false
> > > starts. But it is now working ok for the first time in many weeks.
> > >
> > > There are so few mixmaster remailers left and since some of you still
> > > want to use the mixmaster network I've decided not to give up on Orange.
> > > I've been doing my best to keep it online.
> > >
> > > Another service I offer that is working pretty good is the mail relay
> > >
> > > mailrelay.mixport.net: 25,587,2525
> > >
> > > It works as a portal to both the Mixmaster and YAMN networks.
> > >
> > > Enjoy!
> > >
> > > --
> > > SEC3
> > >
> > > YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp
> >
> > Thanks for keeping us mixmaster users in the anon posting game. I'm
> > 87-years old and still using XP. At least with XP I can still use
> > Youtube without seeing any of those damn commercials my wife has to
> > put up with on her Win 7 machine. I just don't see any benefits for me
> > in moving up to a more recent Win version.
> >
> > When mixmaster remailers disappear, I disappear from Usenet - or
> > what's left of it. I see too many instances these days of doxing
> > people who disagree with some other poster. It can get really mean.
> > QSL keeps me safe from those sociopaths occupying certain groups.
> >
> > Thanks again.
>
> There are 90 somethings out here who have no trouble putting
> down the louts causing trouble. They will say something and
> send complaints vs doing nothing.

I gave up years ago thinking Usenet providers gave a damn about the
various creeps using their systems. I have sent myriad of emails to
providers regarding some of the meanest slime I've ever read on
Usenet. I *never* got a reply. The slime kept posting with no problem.

(Yeah, I know he's one of the trolls, but I figured I'd answer anyway.)

Re: ping orange

<1ccb4b8cfc196482887c97f20a7a011b@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10418&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10418

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 05:55:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 04:55 UTC

On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:43:48 +0100 (CET), "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>I have sent myriad of emails to
>providers

Gratuitous vainglory by having uselessly spammed commercial isps with
thousands of your childish anti-freespeech posturing? Congratulations
on your "myriad" failures to repress sacrosanct freedom of expression.

"Monsieur l' abbe, je deteste ce que vous ecrivez,
My sire of the abbey, I detest that which you write,

mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez
but I would donate my life for that you have the puissance

continuer a ecrire."
to continue to write.

--from a quotation by Norbert Guterman, editor of 'A Book of French
Quotations', alleged to be from an original Voltaire letter dated
6 Feurier 1771 to M. le Riche (possibly apocryphal, non sequitur).

Re: ping orange

<b5f3cf79943e7f706b1b1bc9734cc958@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10422&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10422

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:08:50 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 21:08 UTC

In article <009a5ca03c5b61950b1394aa32f56c52@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:

> In article <e70e8e7f384d051381e54ca66f2fb1ea@remailer.privacy.at>
> "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
> >

> > In article <8017053f6e1e193ba919e399c231e2f6@dizum.com>
> > Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks for keeping us mixmaster users in the anon posting game. I'm
> > > 87-years old and still using XP. At least with XP I can still use
> > > Youtube without seeing any of those damn commercials my wife has to
> > > put up with on her Win 7 machine. I just don't see any benefits for me
> > > in moving up to a more recent Win version.
> > >
> > > When mixmaster remailers disappear, I disappear from Usenet - or
> > > what's left of it. I see too many instances these days of doxing
> > > people who disagree with some other poster. It can get really mean.
> > > QSL keeps me safe from those sociopaths occupying certain groups.
> > >
> > > Thanks again.
> >
> > There are 90 somethings out here who have no trouble putting
> > down the louts causing trouble. They will say something and
> > send complaints vs doing nothing.
>
> I gave up years ago thinking Usenet providers gave a damn about the
> various creeps using their systems. I have sent myriad of emails to
> providers regarding some of the meanest slime I've ever read on
> Usenet. I *never* got a reply. The slime kept posting with no problem.
>
> (Yeah, I know he's one of the trolls, but I figured I'd answer anyway.)

At least two of the currently most notorious trolls on Usenet
run news servers. We used to use UDP as a threat, but it's not
the best solution.