From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Suspecting Zax dead
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:32:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 16:32 UTC

I have written Zax at the special email address he gave a few months ago twice about including sinless to his yamn pinger. He usually makes a new entry quickly upon being notified. Being in England, I am suspecting that he was forced to take the 'clot shot' vaccine, as well as one or more boosters, and as a result he is either dead or very ill. If his remailers and pingers start going down, we will know for sure.

Re: Suspecting Zax dead

<7cabea32-0a3b-43bd-ace3-b61cd316ca0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10380&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10380

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:44:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Suspecting Zax dead
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 21:44 UTC

On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 5:32:57 PM UTC+1, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> I have written Zax at the special email address he gave a few months ago twice about including sinless to his yamn pinger. He usually makes a new entry quickly upon being notified. Being in England, I am suspecting that he was forced to take the 'clot shot' vaccine, as well as one or more boosters, and as a result he is either dead or very ill. If his remailers and pingers start going down, we will know for sure.

You better check Zax's GitHub activities, prior to posting such FUD.

Regards
Stefan

#ThankYouPoland for protecting the EU borders!
#DankePolen für den EU Grenzschutz!

Re: Suspecting Zax dead

<9c8d7fc80848e03560f9290ffa9d6eb7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10384&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10384

From: mixmas...@screw-you.ru (Anonymous Remailer (Russia))
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 12:05:44 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Tue, 9 Nov 2021 11:05 UTC

In article <ee76bb4a3b6dd3b40f288bf1b16a0c76@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> I have written Zax at the special email address he gave a few months ago twice about including sinless to his yamn pinger. He usually makes a new entry quickly upon being notified. Being in England, I am suspecting that he was forced to take the 'clot shot' vaccine, as well as one or more boosters, and as a result he is either dead or very ill. If his remailers and pingers start going down, we will know for sure.

Remailer operators don't die. They are immortal.

You on the other hand are a flushable turd.

Re: Suspecting Zax dead

<smh04c$ecj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10402&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10402

From: bmux-on...@secmail.pro (Gabx)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:39:24 +0100
 by: Gabx - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:39 UTC

Anonymous Remailer (Russia) wrote:
> In article <ee76bb4a3b6dd3b40f288bf1b16a0c76@dizum.com>
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have written Zax at the special email address he gave a few months ago twice about including sinless to his yamn pinger. He usually makes a new entry quickly upon being notified. Being in England, I am suspecting that he was forced to take the 'clot shot' vaccine, as well as one or more boosters, and as a result he is either dead or very ill. If his remailers and pingers start going down, we will know for sure.
>
> Remailer operators don't die. They are immortal.
>
> You on the other hand are a flushable turd.
> prik ! LOL :)

Re: Suspecting Zax dead

<69f0189f-18d7-4594-954b-933d9648e1d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10423&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10423

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:26:01 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 22:26 UTC

On Monday, November 8, 2021 at 10:44:05 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:

> #ThankYouPoland for protecting the EU borders!
> #DankePolen für den EU Grenzschutz!

And thanks to the British troops!

<https://news.sky.com/story/amp/small-team-of-british-troops-deployed-to-belarus-border-to-support-polish-forces-amid-growing-migrant-crisis-12467012>

Regards