https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10425&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10425

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:37:30 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 12:37 UTC

The chicken little scientist are proclaiming!

Hello suckers! For the stuck on stupid out there, climate change is a trick to force you into the tyranny of communism.

The U.K.'s First Climate Change Refugees are from Fairbourne, Wales. But Some Refuse to Leave

<https://weather.com/photos/news/2021-11-12-fairbourne-wales-climate-refugees-uk-photos>

Re: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

<e049a9f9cd4723358e1514022c82eeb3@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10427&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10427

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 15:16:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 14:16 UTC

On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 06:37:30 -0600, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

Wernher Magnus Maximilian von Braun was born to Magnus Alexander Maximilian
& Emmy v. Quistorp-von Braun in the Wirsitz local district office apartment
(17E15:49,53N09:24)Provinz Posen, Saturday 23 March 1912 9:15 AM MET(A/mem).

Re: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

<eabe637d02822653f389a395f95e8b06@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10441&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10441

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 23:51:19 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:51 UTC

In article <smobhh$210$1@news.mixmin.net>
"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> The chicken little scientist are proclaiming!
>
> Hello suckers! For the stuck on stupid out there, climate change is a trick to force you into the tyranny of communism.
>
> The U.K.'s First Climate Change Refugees are from Fairbourne, Wales. But Some Refuse to Leave
>
> <https://weather.com/photos/news/2021-11-12-fairbourne-wales-climate-refugees-uk-photos>

These Climate Terrorists have been yelling this Climate Danger crap
for a long time.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/12/50-years-of-predictions-that-the-climate-apocalypse-is-nigh/

Re: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

<d2500940adee7dd91c1e71900056f5a6@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10443&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10443

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:33:34 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 00:33 UTC

In article <eabe637d02822653f389a395f95e8b06@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> In article <smobhh$210$1@news.mixmin.net>
> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
> >
> > The chicken little scientist are proclaiming!
> >
> > Hello suckers! For the stuck on stupid out there, climate change is a trick to force you into the tyranny of communism.
> >
> > The U.K.'s First Climate Change Refugees are from Fairbourne, Wales. But Some Refuse to Leave
> >
> > <https://weather.com/photos/news/2021-11-12-fairbourne-wales-climate-refugees-uk-photos>
>
> These Climate Terrorists have been yelling this Climate Danger crap
> for a long time.
>
> https://nypost.com/2021/11/12/50-years-of-predictions-that-the-climate-apocalypse-is-nigh/

Democrats want two things from their voters, cowardice and
stupidity.

I'll take the Farmer's Almanac over these climate fools any day.

https://www.farmersalmanac.com/extended-forecast

Re: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

<o1o0pgplmpdlvsrp09uu18kbjda3psfscc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10444&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10444

From: ktg...@LOL.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 19:05:44 -0600
 by: ktg...@LOL.com - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:05 UTC

On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 01:33:34 +0100 (CET), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>In article <eabe637d02822653f389a395f95e8b06@dizum.com>
>Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>
>> In article <smobhh$210$1@news.mixmin.net>
>> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > The chicken little scientist are proclaiming!
>> >
>> > Hello suckers! For the stuck on stupid out there, climate change is a trick to force you into the tyranny of communism.
>> >
>> > The U.K.'s First Climate Change Refugees are from Fairbourne, Wales. But Some Refuse to Leave
>> >
>> > <https://weather.com/photos/news/2021-11-12-fairbourne-wales-climate-refugees-uk-photos>
>>
>> These Climate Terrorists have been yelling this Climate Danger crap
>> for a long time.
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2021/11/12/50-years-of-predictions-that-the-climate-apocalypse-is-nigh/
>
>Democrats want two things from their voters, cowardice and
>stupidity.
>
>I'll take the Farmer's Almanac over these climate fools any day.
>
>https://www.farmersalmanac.com/extended-forecast

It is no longer just the Damocrats who are destroying worldwide
Freedom. They are a mere arm of the Bezos, Gates cadre of
billionaire/trillionaire "entrepreneurs" who are seeking to bury us
serfs back into the Dark Age of Feudalism. Placing us back into the
"fields" below the castle, eking out a bare existence, while they grow
richer and more powerful from the fruits of our slavery.