https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10493&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10493

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Subject: This Is my personal Covid (Wuhan) shot experience (For what it's
worth to anyone.)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 00:43:37 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:43 UTC

I'm 90 years old. I have emphysema, congestive heart failure, afib
(although the afib is under control with medication), plus I'm going
through prostate cancer treatment. Had the radiation treatment for the
cancer, am now on my 3rd of 4 hormone shots each six months.

Because of all the above medical problems, plus the nonsense I keep
reading on both sides of the vaccine/anti-vaccine argument, I had put
off getting the Covid (Wuhan) shot until a week ago. I finally figured
out that sooner or later the government, my hospital, my doctor, the
stores I shop in, or whomever, just might force me to get the shot
anyway. The fact that I will be older, and maybe in even worse shape
than I am now when I am "forced" to get the shot, convinced me to do
it now.

The shot itself didn't hurt a bit. I thought the nurse might have used
a smaller pediatric needle on me. She told me the needle used was
actually quite large. For the next day or two I had a bit of pain and
swelling where the needle had gone. In short, the shot was no big deal
at all. And I'll also mention that I had my flu shot just a few weeks
before this. The vaccine I got was the Moderna. This one calls for a
booster shot in 28 days.

Just thought I'd give out this experience for any other's near my age
who might have doubts because of all the nonsense we read about the
shot.

Your choice.

Re: This Is my personal Covid (Wuhan) shot experience (For what it's worth to anyone.)

<e7cf75bd87247243d71fd7191fa6e0d6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10494&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10494

From: J...@M (D)
worth to anyone.)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:14:31 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Tue, 23 Nov 2021 00:14 UTC

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 00:43:37 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>I'm

"HAL was told to lie... by people who find it easy to lie."
--Dr. Chandra(Sivasubramanian Chandrasegaram Pillai/aka Mr.
Langley) in '2010: The Year We Make Contact'(c)1984, MGM