From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: alt.checkmate flooder
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:15:43 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:15 UTC

[writing as a user of alt.checkmate]

Please be aware that the perpetrator of the recent Neodome floods
attacking alt.checkmate is still attacking the group, this time by
attempting to get the group dropped by as many News services as
he can persuade to do so. Some services have already acceded,
notably aioe and, I'm told, Google Groups. I urge News admins who
care about free speech not to do so.

The perpetrator is easily recognised by his excessive use of emojis in
articles posted using his own home-made News agent, also malformed
headers.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

computers / news.admin.net-abuse.usenet / alt.checkmate flooder