You are in the hall of the mountain king.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Stefan better get his ass to another country

SubjectAuthor
* Stefan better get his ass to another countryAnonymous
+- Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryD
+* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryrtr
|+* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryanon
||+- Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryrtr
||`* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryAnonymous Remailer (austria)
|| `- Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryMarco Moock
|`- Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryAnonymous
`* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryStefan Claas
 `* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countrypierre@europarl.europa.eu
  `* Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryStefan Claas
   `- Re: Stefan better get his ass to another countryStefan Claas

1
Stefan better get his ass to another country

<sns38c$51cj$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10536&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10536

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Stefan better get his ass to another country
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
logging-data="165267"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 01:56 UTC

Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines

<https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>

Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<05c51e1d77a998002b8780a9f655ff3c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10538&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10538

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 03:29:42 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 02:29 UTC

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600, "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>Germany

pacifists are powerless against activists

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<20211127113830.4f96f6f2@haraya.local.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10540&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10540

From: rtr...@nospam.invalid (rtr)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:38:30 +0800
 by: rtr - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 03:38 UTC

On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
"Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
>
> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>
> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg

This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and to do
this crap. It really shows that it's more than just "curtailing the
spread".

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<b62ca982-856a-46c1-8779-272efb331248n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10541&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10541

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:14:19 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 08:14 UTC

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:56:30 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
>
> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>
> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg

An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.

If I were young, no big deal.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<so0vvi$iend$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10553&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10553

From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:31:14 -0600
logging-data="604909"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: anon - Sun, 28 Nov 2021 22:31 UTC

> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>

>> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
>>
>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>>
>> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>>

> This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and to do
> this crap. It really shows that it's more than just "curtailing the
> spread".

There are many videos on some sites of doctors talking about how dangerous the vaccines are. Youtube is taking down all of them. Most people are completely in the dark about this, claiming that it is all conspiracy theory. You will just have to find yourselves in the health crisis that all those who have taken the clot shot and got a booster are suffering. We told you so, but you were too inflexible to listen. It is just a matter of time, it seems a short time, until you are proven to be the obstinate fools you are. As far as corvid, the new NU is supposed to be 100 times more contagious as the first C19. The people who are at the most danger are those over 65. If you have been listening to the doctors who are warning everyone about the death shot, you would have been getting good information also on how to protect yourself from getting corvid and how to cure it yourself. You would have been getting information on how hospitals are deliberately killing corvid patents. But this is all conspiracy theory to you.

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<20211129081142.6fe7ed97@haraya.local.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10556&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10556

From: rtr...@nospam.invalid (rtr)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:11:42 +0800
 by: rtr - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:11 UTC

On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:31:14 -0600
"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

> > On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
> > "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
> >

> >> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
> >>
> >> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
> >>
> >> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
> >>

> > This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and to do
> > this crap. It really shows that it's more than just "curtailing the
> > spread".
>
> There are many videos on some sites of doctors talking about how
> dangerous the vaccines are. Youtube is taking down all of them. Most
> people are completely in the dark about this, claiming that it is all
> conspiracy theory. You will just have to find yourselves in the
> health crisis that all those who have taken the clot shot and got a
> booster are suffering. We told you so, but you were too inflexible
> to listen. It is just a matter of time, it seems a short time, until
> you are proven to be the obstinate fools you are. As far as corvid,
> the new NU is supposed to be 100 times more contagious as the first
> C19. The people who are at the most danger are those over 65. If
> you have been listening to the doctors who are warning everyone about
> the death shot, you would have been getting good information also on
> how to protect yourself from getting corvid and how to cure it
> yourself. You would have been getting information on how hospitals
> are deliberately killing corvid patents. But this is all conspiracy
> theory to you.

Look man, I'm not arguing for the shot. I'm not vaccinated myself, I
always doubt things when they are being forced into me. I've put it off
and luckily my work doesn't require me to be vaccinated so I can go
about doing that.

I personally think that if you're young and healthy you don't really
need the vaccine. I don't know if it really works but what makes sense
to me is that I don't see running the risk of a 25% increased risk of
heart problems in the next 20 years if I took the jab over just keeping
a healthy life and surviving covid that way.

--
Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<5117dfe313b4a0fe2b9fec3f37a24f0a@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10557&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10557

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43:50 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.censorship,
comp.internet.services.google, alt.culture.internet
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:43 UTC

On 28 Nov 2021, "anon" <anon@anon.com> posted some

>> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
>> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory
vaccines

>>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-
covid-lockd
>>> own-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>>>
>>> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>>>

>> This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and
to do
>> this crap. It really shows that it's more than just
"curtailing the
>> spread".
>
> There are many videos on some sites of doctors talking about how
> dangerous the vaccines are. Youtube is taking down all of them.
> Most people are completely in the dark about this, claiming that it
> is all conspiracy theory. You will just have to find yourselves in
> the health crisis that all those who have taken the clot shot and
> got a booster are suffering. We told you so, but you were too
> inflexible to listen. It is just a matter of time, it seems a short
> time, until you are proven to be the obstinate fools you are. As
> far as corvid, the new NU is supposed to be 100 times more
> contagious as the first C19. The people who are at the most danger
> are those over 65. If you have been listening to the doctors who
> are warning everyone about the death shot, you would have been
> getting good information also on how to protect yourself from
> getting corvid and how to cure it yourself. You would have been
> getting information on how hospitals are deliberately killing corvid
> patents. But this is all conspiracy theory to you.

Google / Alphabet / youtube is engaged in global censorship.
Anything they disagree with gets filtered out or pushed so far
down the stack it is rarely discovered by any but the most
tenacious.

Google bought Deja News and almost immediately began burying the
original content while adding deliberately integrating inferior
search functions. Over the years they have further restricted
what content they will carry in google groups and now require
that a user log in to view all elements of a usenet post. What
earthly purpose does this serve other than to profile a viewer
to assign a "bias" category.

The same censorious practices are being implemented at youtube.
Content that has been publicly available for years now requires
logging in to view it.

"Don't be evil" we now know to be, "Don't get caught being evil".

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<20211129133306.5766b3ef@ryz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10563&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10563

From: mo0...@posteo.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.censorship,comp.internet.services.google,alt.culture.internet
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:33:06 +0100
 by: Marco Moock - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:33 UTC

Am Mon, 29 Nov 2021 01:43:50 +0100 (CET)
schrieb "Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>:

> The same censorious practices are being implemented at youtube.
> Content that has been publicly available for years now requires
> logging in to view it.
Or will be deleted forever, because of "community guidelines".
Maybe the day will come when YT is only accessible with a Google
account.

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<so2i38$n2gd$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10566&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10566

From: pie...@europarl.europa.eu (pierre@europarl.europa.eu)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:46:32 -0600
logging-data="756237"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: pierre@europarl.euro - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:46 UTC

> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:56:30 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
>
>> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
>>
>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>>
>> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>
> An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.
>
> If I were young, no big deal.

He is concerned about you. As it is now, you are nothing more than a Jew willingly getting aboard a train. This so called vaccine is a bio-weapon being used by exceedingly evil people and governments to kill as many people as possible for world population reduction. You might at least join some kind of resistance. Like the end of the French national anthem, "Fight on! Fight on! Find yourself a group! May their blood be in the dirt!"

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<so2oll$nod7$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10567&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10567

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:38:46 -0600
logging-data="778663"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:38 UTC

> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:56:28 -0600
> "Anonymous" <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>

>> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
>>
>> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
>>
>> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>>

> This is insane. For a virus that has a 95%+ recovery rate and to do
> this crap. It really shows that it's more than just "curtailing the
> spread".

There are many reputable doctors, scientist, and news reporters on these two sites covering the corvid and vaccine holocaust:

https://www.naturalnews.com/index.html
https://www.brighteon.com

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<0e18a0c4-a856-482c-b36a-0e163f83e625n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10568&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10568

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:35:20 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:35 UTC

On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 1:46:37 PM UTC+1, pie...@europarl.europa.eu wrote:

> > On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:56:30 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> >
> >> Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
> >>
> >> <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
> >>
> >> Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
> >
> > An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.
> >
> > If I were young, no big deal.
> >
> He is concerned about you. As it is now, you are nothing more than a Jew willingly getting aboard a train. This so called vaccine is a bio-weapon being used by exceedingly evil people and governments to kill as many people as possible for world population reduction. You might at least join some kind of resistance. Like the end of the French national anthem, "Fight on! Fight on! Find yourself a group! May their blood be in the dirt!"

I know that he is concerned and I appreciate this. Now for your part.

How cool would it be, assuming you are a MEP, if you guys and gals
and your colleagues in national governments would post all your
vaccination certs on your site(s) so that EU citizens have an
overview how many folks of you are vaccinated? Same goes
for commanding officers in EU/NATO. Thirdly, adjust your COVID-19
statistics from official sites, so that native EU citizens, can compare,
with official refugee statistics, how many of them died compared
to native EU citizens who did not take the jab. Last but not least,
close the EU borders completely, exception for needed goods for
the supply chain, so that for a certain time, people can watch if
the statistics change positively. For that, mandatory PCR tests for entry
into the EU, if not already done. Maybe then we can talk more
about this subject. BTW. like I already asked here how does competitor
Russia and China handle this?

Regards
Stefan

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<9a58562e-8b7d-4562-822e-54e2bc06d9abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10569&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10569

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:54:05 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:54 UTC

On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 5:35:21 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:

> > > An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.
> > >
> > > If I were young, no big deal.
> > >
> > He is concerned about you. As it is now, you are nothing more than a Jew willingly getting aboard a train. This so called vaccine is a bio-weapon being used by exceedingly evil people and governments to kill as many people as possible for world population reduction. You might at least join some kind of resistance. Like the end of the French national anthem, "Fight on! Fight on! Find yourself a group! May their blood be in the dirt!"
> I know that he is concerned and I appreciate this. Now for your part.
>
> How cool would it be, assuming you are a MEP, if you guys and gals
> and your colleagues in national governments would post all your
> vaccination certs on your site(s) so that EU citizens have an
> overview how many folks of you are vaccinated? Same goes
> for commanding officers in EU/NATO. Thirdly, adjust your COVID-19
> statistics from official sites, so that native EU citizens, can compare,
> with official refugee statistics, how many of them died compared
> to native EU citizens who did not take the jab. Last but not least,
> close the EU borders completely, exception for needed goods for
> the supply chain, so that for a certain time, people can watch if
> the statistics change positively. For that, mandatory PCR tests for entry
> into the EU, if not already done. Maybe then we can talk more
> about this subject. BTW. like I already asked here how does competitor
> Russia and China handle this?

Completely closing EU borders means also besides Poland etc. support,
that you guys and gals send support units to Italy and Greece, for example
so that people working for NGOs can be apprehended and ships confiscated,
so that illegal aliens can not act as spreaders, while illegally entering the EU.

Regards
Stefan