From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:30:55 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 10:30 UTC

In article
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:56:30 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> > Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
> >
> > <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
> >
> > Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
>
> An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.
>
> If I were young, no big deal.

I have had COVID - and the stinking shots because of where I go
to work sometimes.

The biggest COVID cowards are the smartphone retards sitting
behind glass windows in another room staring at you while you
work.

Re: Stefan better get his ass to another country

<2a179dec-e04c-40f3-bba6-50a39d1dfa3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10548&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10548

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 11:32:02 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 27 Nov 2021 19:32 UTC

On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 12:41:30 PM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> In article
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:56:30 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> > > Germany considers a full Covid lockdown and mandatory vaccines
> > >
> > > <https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/germany-considers-a-full-covid-lockdown-and-mandatory-vaccines.html>
> > >
> > > Best cure: https://i.imgur.com/hpAonzz.jpg
> >
> > An old German phrase says: You don't transplant an old tree.
> >
> > If I were young, no big deal.
> I have had COVID - and the stinking shots because of where I go
> to work sometimes.

Same with me.
> The biggest COVID cowards are the smartphone retards sitting
> behind glass windows in another room staring at you while you
> work.

The problem I see with smartphones is that people loosing creativity,
do no longer have to think about certain things and the device binds
more and more daily things to the phone, and it is IMHO more costly
if you have to buy around every year a new iPhone compared to a PC.

What I also do not like is the mentality of smartphone programmers,
that there are apps, which are interesting, but you do not find it for PC
or Mac, which would allow a better working experience, because you
have a real keyboard and monitor.

Regards
Stefan