https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10570&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10570

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: The great coverup by the medias as to what is killing athletes
around the world
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 12:16:02 -0600
logging-data="817563"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@mixmin.net"
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:16 UTC

It is the vaccines. The media is in on covering up as to the vaccines killing people. Get your head out of the sand (your ass). The vaccines are deadly, that is unless you receive a diversionary placebo. If Fauci and the other murderers (government heads) were to give everyone the poison vaccines at once, people would know to not take them. Is the first jab you got the real thing? Is the so called booster you got the real thing? How about the next one. They are going to murder you at one time or another. Anyone in here that is saying anything different is a psychopathic liar! The new NU corvid is reported by doctors to not be as dangerous as the first.

https://www.brighteon.com/aa476da7-9e66-4707-a2f5-0461504de245

Re: The great coverup by the medias as to what is killing athletes arou world

<8e3836cfa9268f61aabf687994047dd6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10571&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10571

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
arou world
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:21:46 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:21 UTC

Learn how to properly format your posts, dumbass.

On 2021-11-29, Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> Anyone in here that is saying anything different is a psychopathic liar!

Lol. Fuck off, psycho. If your inferior genes cannot cope with a vaccine,
good riddance.

Re: The great coverup by the medias as to what is killing athletes arou world

<2d60fba370b7f2e97790098d0e3c8aa5@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10572&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10572

From: J...@M (D)
arou world
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:58:10 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:58 UTC

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:21:46 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>your inferior genes

Saturday 20 April 1889 6:30 PM LMT 13E02:08 48N15:23
Gasthof zum Pommer Vorstadt Nr. 219 (c.f. Salzburger
Vorstadt 15), Braunau am Inn 5280, Osterreich(AA/BR).

Re: The great coverup by the medias as to what is killing athletes arou world

<so3gnj$q4pt$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10573&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10573

From: unc...@a.dolph (Uncle Adolf)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
arou world
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:29:29 -0600
 by: Uncle Adolf - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:29 UTC

On 11/29/21 1:21 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Learn how to properly format your posts, dumbass.
>
> On 2021-11-29, Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone in here that is saying anything different is a psychopathic liar!
>
> Lol. Fuck off, psycho. If your inferior genes cannot cope with a vaccine,
> good riddance.

Where have we heard this before?

"So much the worse for the whites who won't let themselves be
vaccinated! Let 'em croak!"

- Adolf Hitler, Table Talk

Excerpted from:

"I read to-day that India at present numbers three hundred and
eighty-eight million inhabitants, which means an increase of fifty-five
millions during the last ten years. It's alarming. We are witnessing the
same phenomenon in Russia. The women there have a child every year. The
chief reason for this increase is the reduction in mortality due to the
progress made by the health Services. What are our doctors thinking of?
Isn't it enough to vaccinate the whites? So much the worse for the
whites who won't let themselves be vaccinated ! Let 'em croak ! All the
same, because of these people's fixed ideas, we can't sterilise all the
natives."

- Adolf Hitler, Table Talk

The road to the reich is paved with vax intentions. We see here Hitler
has the same mentality as Bill Gates--vaccines are part of proper
population control. Good vaccines to the preferred livestock will
protect the investment. Deadly vaccines to the "inferior" livestock will
protect the investment.

The population of India is well above a billion people and their
standard of living today, on average, is much better than when Hitler
lamented their increasing population. Sovietism succeeded in keeping the
Russian population down for 70 years, through mass extermination. Hitler
is rolling over in his grave right now over the Russians making a comeback.

So if your inferior genes can't cope with a mandatory arsenic, cynaide,
and strychnine injection, "good riddance."

The truth is this: population control is satanic. If a people are able
to increase and support that population increase, then they will. If
they are unable to support that population increase, nature will address
the situation without medical intervention. Eugenics is delutional
insanity and a denial of nature.

--

Uncle Adolf