Your good nature will bring you unbounded happiness.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: ??????????????ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats??????????????

SubjectAuthor
* ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
+- Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsD
+* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsNomen Nescio
|`* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
| +- Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsD
| `* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsAnonymous Remailer (austria)
|  `- Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
+* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsAnonymous
|+- Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsD
|`* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
| `* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsNomen Nescio
|  `* Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
|   `- Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hatsStefan Claas
`- Re: ??????????????ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats??????????????๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ

1
ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<32b25a12-94d9-4e7c-92ff-f920fc1eca75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10595&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10595

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 11:59:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 19:59 UTC

Hi,

I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.

I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
other sources were shown how the US voting works
with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(

Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?

Regards
Stefan

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<53590b690451324270a6b241602a9fc4@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10596&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10596

From: J...@M (D)
Subject: Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 21:42:35 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 20:42 UTC

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 11:59:50 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>I have read on 'social' media that

"white eyes" speak with forked tongue

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<570f4e935ccb21afc188fe3c7aa39149@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10597&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10597

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 22:12:53 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 21:12 UTC

On 12/2/2021 2:59 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
>
> I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
> had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
> written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
> other sources were shown how the US voting works
> with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
> there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
> on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
> no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
> I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
>
> Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
> or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
> so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
> and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Would love to see that.

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<d9c63418-2abe-4ffe-905d-666020010b54n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10599&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10599

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:28:51 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 21:28 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:12:54 PM UTC+1, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> On 12/2/2021 2:59 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
> >
> > I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
> > had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
> > written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
> > other sources were shown how the US voting works
> > with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
> > there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
> > on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
> > no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
> > I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
> >
> > Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
> > or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
> > so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
> > and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?
> >
> > Regards
> > Stefan
> >
> Would love to see that.

To be precise, I trust the account who posted this material,
but as I am getting older I would like to see some more
confirmations and wonder why this does not go viral.

<https://twitter.com/hackerfantastic/status/1464952986619289604>

Regards
Stefan

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<0c9db8a50331b056da401d71368543fc@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10600&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10600

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 22:43:57 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 21:43 UTC

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:28:51 -0800 (PST), Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>wonder why this does not go viral

Charles Lutwidge Dodgson was born to Charles & Frances Jane Lutwidge-
Dodgson at the All Saints parsonage(2W36:45,53N19:11), Morphany Lane
Daresbury, Cheshire England on Friday 27 January 1832 at 3:45 AM LMT
(AA/BR, time B/bio), baptised at All Saints Church(2W37:52,53N20:26).

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<sobnt0$1s6u$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10602&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10602

From: anonym...@no.body (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:20:48 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 00:20 UTC

On 12/2/21 1:59 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
>
> I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
> had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
> written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
> other sources were shown how the US voting works
> with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
> there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
> on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
> no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
> I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
>
> Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
> or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
> so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
> and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?
>
> Regards
> Stefan

I know you are a very intelligent man. Yet very smart people still have
blind spots regarding what is in front of them. As children, raised in
corruption of society, we must "tune out" certain things in our
circumstances to psychologically survive the corruption around us. For
almost all people, that "tuning out" becomes ingrained habit.

Let me explain to you what is in front of your face that you are not
seeing. You are seeing the activity of a ancient religious mafia that
originated in Babylon and spread to all countries.

The governments of the world are controlled by religious forces, and
they always have been for millennia. It is the same religious cult that
has owned the politicians, banking rackets, insurance rackets, legal
profession, medical profession, and religious institutions.

This religious cult has many tentacles: Freemasons, churches, mosques,
big, rich companies, think tanks, judges, supreme court justices, and
many military officers. They jockey their operatives into positions of
influence to maintain their control over the status quo.

The USA legal profession and courts are run by British intelligence and
always have been. The American revolution was not a revolution at all.
It was a dividing up of interests to better control them.

The British Intelligence answers to the British monarchy, which in turn
collaborates with the Rothschild-run financial power, which in turn
works for the Pope of Rome. This is not new. This has been the power
structure for many centuries. Before Rotschild it was some Venetian
families that did the Papal banking and accounting.

The Pope of Rome is a front man for a group of families who are a mafia.
Several of those families are entrenched in the Pentagon, keeping
control of matters inside the United States.

They are a mafia, or a criminal gangster shadow government. They have no
respect for the general laws. They control (and always have controlled)
most of the elections, ensuring their agents are put in power. So while
you think you voted in a election, there really was no election at all
since it's always been rigged.

Western academic morons think that "democracy" was a change, or a
rebellion against "monarchy." But it was the same ruling class that
foisted democracy on the nations.

This same Roman mafia has ruled the world for centuries. They call
themselves the "Invisible Empire." You might have heard them called the
"Ku Klux Klan." The KKK is a Roman Catholic religious order like the
Jesuits, which is a secret intelligence network. The guys in white
sheets are not the real KKK. They are a front to distract you from the
real one.

All of their agents are luciferian, professional liars, human
traffickers, and all-around sickos.

The only way for humanity to get rid of this mafioso pestilence is
simple. Immediately and summarily execute every public officer who is
caught telling a lie. When some clown who just sexually abused an intern
says, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman," you drag him to
a gallows and hang him.

Every public officer found taking a bribe--hang him on the spot.

Every war hawk who distributes war propaganda to embroil the people in
an unjust war--hang him on the spot.

Every crooked judge who uses his judicial power to cover up for
government gangsters--hang him on the spot.

Every cretin participating in a slander campaign against an innocent
victim--hang him on the spot. Slander is in some cases a far worse crime
than homicide and warrants the death penalty.

The biblical word, "devil" is from Greek "diabolos" and means "stone
thrower" or "slanderer." False accusations are considered attempted
murder and the early Christians were keen to point this out, which is
why the Romans hated them so much, because the Romans are slanderers.
Kill the slanderers, and the chaos in the world goes away.

This is the only way to put an end to the mafia. It is based on lies,
and all its members are liars. If you kill every liar, tyranny will
eventually disappear from human society.

The ancient Persians had laws mandating the death penalty for any public
official who tells a lie in office, in a court, or before the Shah. They
executed a lot of Greek and Roman infiltrators and spies, because
infiltrators and spies are always lying. The ancient Romans hated the
Persians because the Persians kept defeating Rome's invading armies.
Alexander invaded Persia because the Persians would not submit to the
religious mafia. That's why their historian shills worship ancient
Greece and Rome as some kind of "civilization" when they were all just a
gang of slavers and mass murderers.

Just kill every liar, and raise your children to tell the truth, and all
these problems and wars vanish.

You were trained to tolerate lies and liars from childhood. They
indoctrinated you with the easter bunny, santa claus, the boogie man,
and a whole host of cultural lies to muddy your mind from noticing when
liars are deceiving you. The Coronavirus scam is just another round of
the same tactic on a higher level. People are arguing over which
treatment is safe and effective, totally blind to the fact that there is
no virus in the first place.

Anthony Fauci is Roman mafia. He was raised up and trained by the Roman
catholic Jesuits. He is a rattlesnake, liar, and a poisonous monster
worthy of a march to the gallows.

Like the old Texas-baiting saying says:

"Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out."

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<5eaccf5c5d6d4f5ec7ae2239f2abb294@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10604&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10604

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 02:01:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 01:01 UTC

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:20:48 -0600, Anonymous <anonymous@no.body> wrote:
>Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out

Thomas S. Horn, Jr. was born to Thomas S. Sr. & Mary Ann Maricha Miller-
Horn at their farmhouse(91W58:11,40N25:48) in Scotland County, Missouri
on Wednesday 21 November 1860(AA/HR).Etna settlement(91W58:46,40N25:03).

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<00a296160b6ec0bc33301e8efbc48ce3@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10607&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10607

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 10:57:59 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 09:57 UTC

In article <d9c63418-2abe-4ffe-905d-
666020010b54n@googlegroups.com>
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:12:54 PM UTC+1, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > On 12/2/2021 2:59 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
> > >
> > > I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
> > > had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
> > > written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
> > > other sources were shown how the US voting works
> > > with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
> > > there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
> > > on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
> > > no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
> > > I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
> > >
> > > Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
> > > or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
> > > so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
> > > and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Stefan
> > >
> > Would love to see that.
>
> To be precise, I trust the account who posted this material,
> but as I am getting older I would like to see some more
> confirmations and wonder why this does not go viral.
>
> <https://twitter.com/hackerfantastic/status/1464952986619289604>

Bias and ignorance. Those are the goals of Democrats.

If you are ever visited by a real hacker, you'd never know it.
Bank on it.

<https://cybershafarat.com/2021/11/28/proud-boys-interference-
confrontation-it-the-us-creating-tension-among-the-us-civilians-
labdookhtegan/>

You'll find what you seek below. IMHO lacking details and
evidence of execution.

<https://cybershafarat.com/2021/11/26/lab-dookhtegan-the-regime-
and-me-we-aint-mates-huge-data-reveal/?preview=true&frame-
nonce=35cde1ee6f>

Analysis as a Service from Treadstone 71
Retainer Targeted Research and Analysis Service

<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637946928526.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637946940785.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947451378.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947575460.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947591119.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947604187.pdf>
Proud Boys
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947687217.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
1637947922702.pdf>

May be interesting.

<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fabrice-
Lehoucq/publication/228913438_Electoral_Fraud_
Causes_Types_and_Consequences/links/0deec52ea7
3f950d56000000/Electoral-Fraud-Causes-Types-and-Consequences.pdf>
<https://www.scribd.com/document/543250157/Election-Review-CLXX>

AAMOI, some Aussies in a University of Melbourne security class
did a much more thorough job of detailing access to US voting
systems and they believed that they had also found honey pots
masquerading as voting machines. Some of the links, and links
to docs were on IRC as part of the welcome greeting. You'll
have to find those on your own assuming the channels are still
there, wozz was in the string. The docs were shared via google
docs, which is not always reliable long term.

An ask in the right place could prove fruitful.

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<0bed438f-1516-439d-9dce-b6ac2e448b57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10610&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10610

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 08:38:38 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 16:38 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 1:20:52 AM UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:
> On 12/2/21 1:59 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
> >
> > I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units
> > had influenced the 2020 US elections and some stuff
> > written in Farsi? on web pages and also diagrams from
> > other sources were shown how the US voting works
> > with computer systems. It was mentioned also that
> > there is a .pdf (English Translation) floating around
> > on Telegram. I can not use Telegram, because I have
> > no smartphone and all the free SMS services No.
> > I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
> >
> > Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material,
> > or can you folks say with confidence this is real and If
> > so can someone, assuming you are all well-connected
> > and informed, provide me a download link for the .pdf?
> >
> > Regards
> > Stefan
> I know you are a very intelligent man. Yet very smart people still have
> blind spots regarding what is in front of them. As children, raised in
> corruption of society, we must "tune out" certain things in our
> circumstances to psychologically survive the corruption around us. For
> almost all people, that "tuning out" becomes ingrained habit.

Well, intelligent ... the biggest mistake in my life I have made to not
have a Plan B, allowing me financially to leave Germany for a long
time[1] or forever, to "tune out".

> Let me explain to you what is in front of your face that you are not
> seeing. You are seeing the activity of a ancient religious mafia that
> originated in Babylon and spread to all countries.

Sorry for cutting your long text, because I do not want to make a full
quote.

What you explain, from where do you know that and at what age did
you learned that, if you like to answer that? Since you mention Texas
at the end, I could imagine you are in a safe area to have a good life
and are, so to speak, well protected from bad influences, which could
harm you and your family, in whatever form.

[1] If I had the possibility to leave Germany today, I would either go
to Texas or Florida, find good people there (say hello to inwtx :-))
work on good projects and would also like to travel to meet
American Indians and learn things from them.

Or as a second option, can't decide, find a home in Israel, make
new friends there and for traveling I would like to go by train
from Russia to China, to study culture, traditional crafts etc.

My IoT travel equipment would be my dumb phone and my little
GPD MicroPC to stay in touch with the a.p.a-s community.

Regards
Stefan

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<2b167796-ab89-4236-aa1c-017311431653n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10611&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10611

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 08:42:08 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 16:42 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:58:01 AM UTC+1, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <d9c63418-2abe-4ffe-905d-
> 666020...@googlegroups.com>
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > <https://twitter.com/hackerfantastic/status/1464952986619289604>
> Bias and ignorance. Those are the goals of Democrats.

Ah, ok.

> If you are ever visited by a real hacker, you'd never know it.
> Bank on it.

Yes, I believe you.

> <https://cybershafarat.com/2021/11/28/proud-boys-interference-
> confrontation-it-the-us-creating-tension-among-the-us-civilians-
> labdookhtegan/>
>
> You'll find what you seek below. IMHO lacking details and
> evidence of execution.

Thank you very much!

> <https://cybershafarat.com/2021/11/26/lab-dookhtegan-the-regime-
> and-me-we-aint-mates-huge-data-reveal/?preview=true&frame-
> nonce=35cde1ee6f>
>
> Analysis as a Service from Treadstone 71
> Retainer Targeted Research and Analysis Service
>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637946928526.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637946940785.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947451378.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947575460.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947591119.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947604187.pdf>
> Proud Boys
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947687217.pdf>
> <https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-
> 1637947922702.pdf>
>
> May be interesting.

Will check it out.

> <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fabrice-
> Lehoucq/publication/228913438_Electoral_Fraud_
> Causes_Types_and_Consequences/links/0deec52ea7
> 3f950d56000000/Electoral-Fraud-Causes-Types-and-Consequences.pdf>
> <https://www.scribd.com/document/543250157/Election-Review-CLXX>
>
> AAMOI, some Aussies in a University of Melbourne security class
> did a much more thorough job of detailing access to US voting
> systems and they believed that they had also found honey pots
> masquerading as voting machines. Some of the links, and links
> to docs were on IRC as part of the welcome greeting. You'll
> have to find those on your own assuming the channels are still
> there, wozz was in the string. The docs were shared via google
> docs, which is not always reliable long term.
>
> An ask in the right place could prove fruitful.

Yes, and thank you very much for your help!

Regards
Stefan

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<c2d122f12f899c618bbf9db9efa89cfb@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10616&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10616

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 21:36:46 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 20:36 UTC

On 2021-12-03, Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> [1] If I had the possibility to leave Germany today, I would either go
> to Texas or Florida, find good people there (say hello to inwtx :-))
> work on good projects and would also like to travel to meet
> American Indians and learn things from them.

Why do you believe we would let you in, let alone take jobs from Americans?
Stay in your own country. Do not move here.

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<bd1a18d9-14b2-428c-8473-dab497f1140bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10618&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10618

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:32:29 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 21:32 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 9:36:48 PM UTC+1, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> On 2021-12-03, Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [1] If I had the possibility to leave Germany today, I would either go
> > to Texas or Florida, find good people there (say hello to inwtx :-))
> > work on good projects and would also like to travel to meet
> > American Indians and learn things from them.
> Why do you believe we would let you in, let alone take jobs from Americans?
> Stay in your own country. Do not move here.

Let's forget for a moment COVID-19, but my niece, for example, already
works in the United States ... And I said if I had the money, so not asking
for a job there, and with doing projects would be voluntary to teach the
young (smartphone) generation some cool creative things in their local
community.

Regards
Stefan

Re: ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats

<d93e9348-cf2e-472e-a185-34ef6ac430c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10619&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10619

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 13:42:25 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 21:42 UTC

On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:32:29 PM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 9:36:48 PM UTC+1, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > On 2021-12-03, Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > [1] If I had the possibility to leave Germany today, I would either go
> > > to Texas or Florida, find good people there (say hello to inwtx :-))
> > > work on good projects and would also like to travel to meet
> > > American Indians and learn things from them.
> > Why do you believe we would let you in, let alone take jobs from Americans?
> > Stay in your own country. Do not move here.
> Let's forget for a moment COVID-19, but my niece, for example, already
> works in the United States ... And I said if I had the money, so not asking
> for a job there, and with doing projects would be voluntary to teach the
> young (smartphone) generation some cool creative things in their local
> community.

P.S. I could also answer your question this way: A cool American young guy
said that he considered leaving the United States and comes back as an
illegal alien via the southern border ...

And I would like to know if you don't mind what Jen Psaki meant a while
ago, regarding COVID-19, that the caravans of illegal aliens, only stay
for a while in the United States. Can you tell me what that mean, i.e.
do they come for a (long) holiday trip and how is this financed and
what purpose should it serve, for U.S. taxpayers, if they then leave?

Regards
Stefan

Re: ??????????????ping - black hats, grey hats and white hats??????????????

<FR8WYDmGF0@checkmate.orgy.=?UTF-8?Q?=F0=9F=8F=B3=EF=B8=8F=E2=80=8D=F0=9F=8C=88?=>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10620&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10620

From: roo...@127.0.0.1 (๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆJen๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ Dershmender๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒˆ)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 19:55:40 -0600
 by: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 01:55 UTC

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 11:59:50 -0800 (PST), LO AND BEHOLD; Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<32b25a12-94d9-4e7c-92ff-f920fc1eca75n@googlegroups.com>:
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Hi,
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I assume some of you guys and gals are also here.
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= I have read on 'social' media that Iranian Hacker Units had influenced
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the 2020 US elections and some stuff written in Farsi? on web pages and
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= also diagrams from other sources were shown how the US voting works
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= with computer systems. It was mentioned also that there is a .pdf
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= (English Translation) floating around on Telegram. I can not use
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Telegram, because I have no smartphone and all the free SMS services
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= No. I tried Telegram does not accept. :-(
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Question: Is this fake IIA, PsyOps or whatever material, or can you
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= folks say with confidence this is real and If so can someone, assuming
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= you are all well-connected and informed, provide me a download link for
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= the .pdf?
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?= Regards Stefan
=?UTF-8?B?8J+Ps++4j+KAjfCfjIg=?=

no voting machine equipment is net-connected.

<http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=<%24.B1HqkTf.%40checkmate.orgy.%3D%3FUTF-8%3FQ%3F%3DF0%3D9F%3D8F%3DB3%3DEF%3DB8%3D8F%3DE2%3D80%3D8D%3DF0%3D9F%3D8C%3D88%3F%3D>>
Subject: LMAO @ clownMate!

https://imgur.com/jTohqpD

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

Jen Dershmender hilariously commenting on the disheveled shuffling of Checkmate <ricksabian1@gmail.com> (of alt.checkmate) in https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/JoB2cpB9gZA/m/RaHcHEcaBAAJ :

"he's always making lemons out of lemonade. for instance: when your novelty newsfroup gets dropped from two servers due to abuse you could have stopped instead of sit on the sidelines cheering with the pom-poms and pleated skirt, you gotta look on the bright side."

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/ncxChBuKYgA/m/gcMJCBD3CAAJ
gh0stanon
Apr 15, 2021, 9:47:18 PM
lol sorry about that. fun times though
--
+++>> gh0stAnon <<+++
cloakn3kcia4pnos.onion port 6697 ssl

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/DbfQkL2tXwo/m/Mi-ALXYjBQAJ
luv
Aug 16, 2021, 3:25:54 PM
Me and my crew are looking for more peeps throughout the country to join our organization
for mayhem and mischief purposes. If you join you will need to meet personally with one
of our members to be thouroughly vetted. Some of the things you can expect to have to do
may include things like protesting an area, visiting with someone, etc..

If interested, email cr4ckedKl0wn@protonmail dot com

--
Cr4ck3d Kl0wn