Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:57:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Omicron - R Rate = 3.5 in S.Africa - NOT a Good Sign At All
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 08:57 UTC

On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 7:00:42 AM UTC+1, a322x1n wrote:
> 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in
>
> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10271495/R-rate-Omicron-epicen
> tre-South-Africa-soars-one-3-5-just-weeks.html>
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/yhe5hktx>
>
> > Not good news. An 'R' that high means Omicron is MUCH more
> > contagious than Delta - will completely push it out of the
> > picture Real Soon. Omicron cases are already increasing
> > exponentially outside of SA - and even the triple-vaxxed
> > can be affected (though it's usually quite mild - though
> > likely somewhat transmissible to others).
> >
> > And the anti-vaxxers ... sorry ... but something THIS
> > contagious, well, you're just not going to escape - and
> > there's no time left for a vaccine series worth a shit.
> > It'll come over Xmas/New-Years. The shots take a LONG
> > time to have full effect, esp the first two. Should
> > have gotten them months ago, eh ?
> >
> > Oh, and 'natural' immunity - having had Alpha or Delta
> > or Original - doesn't seem to help much at all. A case
> > of where the mRNA vax is actually superior, conveying
> > longer, deeper, broader protection. BET Trump has already
> > had his booster. Listen to HIM, not 'Q' .......
> >
> > Covid is a real bastard. YEARS before we get a good
> > handle on it with some kind of omni-vax.
>
> Thanks. An excellent article. Any unvaccinated person is an ass and
> a fool. Become fully vaccinated today, get your boosters, before it's
> too late!

Politicians not closing borders are assholes and fools too. :-D
Undocumented and untested spreaders welcome! :-D

Regards
Stefan

Re: Omicron - R Rate = 3.5 in S.Africa - NOT a Good Sign At All

<c6c5aedf-b3ae-4da6-84c3-3f2d88412473n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10627&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#10627

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:01:57 -0800 (PST)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:01 UTC

On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 9:57:05 AM UTC+1, Stefan Claas wrote:
> On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 7:00:42 AM UTC+1, a322x1n wrote:
> > 166p1 <z24ba6.net> wrote in
> >
> > <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10271495/R-rate-Omicron-epicen
> > tre-South-Africa-soars-one-3-5-just-weeks.html>
> >
> > <https://tinyurl.com/yhe5hktx>
> >
> > > Not good news. An 'R' that high means Omicron is MUCH more
> > > contagious than Delta - will completely push it out of the
> > > picture Real Soon. Omicron cases are already increasing
> > > exponentially outside of SA - and even the triple-vaxxed
> > > can be affected (though it's usually quite mild - though
> > > likely somewhat transmissible to others).
> > >
> > > And the anti-vaxxers ... sorry ... but something THIS
> > > contagious, well, you're just not going to escape - and
> > > there's no time left for a vaccine series worth a shit.
> > > It'll come over Xmas/New-Years. The shots take a LONG
> > > time to have full effect, esp the first two. Should
> > > have gotten them months ago, eh ?
> > >
> > > Oh, and 'natural' immunity - having had Alpha or Delta
> > > or Original - doesn't seem to help much at all. A case
> > > of where the mRNA vax is actually superior, conveying
> > > longer, deeper, broader protection. BET Trump has already
> > > had his booster. Listen to HIM, not 'Q' .......
> > >
> > > Covid is a real bastard. YEARS before we get a good
> > > handle on it with some kind of omni-vax.
> >
> > Thanks. An excellent article. Any unvaccinated person is an ass and
> > a fool. Become fully vaccinated today, get your boosters, before it's
> > too late!
> Politicians not closing borders are assholes and fools too. :-D
> Undocumented and untested spreaders welcome! :-D

BTW. Do you know when for example celebrities, not so old die
and the Main Stream Media reports 'died suddenly' and do not
tell people what caused the person's dead? People are asking
already online how many jabs the person took, because they
believe every celebrity is vaccinated and acts as a Role Model.

Regards
Stefan