From: walterjo...@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: I wonder... do iKooks have any idea WHY Apple software is integrated so well?
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 15:54:35 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 19:54 UTC

I wonder...
*Do iKooks have any idea WHY Apple software is integrated so well?*

HINT: That "integration" has nothing to do with Apple, per se.

Alan Browne <bitbucket@blackhole.com> wrote

> it integrates beautifully with the
> rest of my Apple products (Macs, iPad and Watch) in ways other "system"
> vendors can only dream of.

I realize Alan Browne has no clue that the "integration" he speaks about is
only possible *because* he's logged into Apple mothership servers 24/7/365.

When people on the "other system vendors" stoop to that level of intrusion,
they too enjoy all that "integration" which Alan Browne has no clue about.

For example, the open source PulseSMS software puts iMessage to shame.
<https://pulsesms.app/>
--
It's no longer shocking that ignorant people like Alan Browne have no idea
that all that "integration" is not due to Apple - but to the mothership